Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Abraham visits Patriots.

Dustin

chad Johnson fat Albert

lol. is that all anyone has got? That was the labor shortened year when there was only 3 total days of FA. Every team got scraps. And last I checked, the Pats still went to the SB and were a Welker drop from winning it so obviously Bill had enough of the right guys depsite those two busts...

Seems he deleted the tweet. Must not be confirmed yet.

Good call.  So far, they have not signed him.  He has just visited the Patriots.

When you hit 63 , you tend to be a little more skeptical. I don't get sucked in like the snot noses on this board. 

Seems he deleted the tweet. Must not be confirmed yet.

the last i heard was that they were finalizing the terms of the contract...but nothing official yet

I have heard reports on signings and herad reports not, u]the only in writing I have seen is from Milker High Report a sister pub  to stampede blue so how reliable u never know fact from fiction

In an arrticle on denvers DE option s post Doom rellease is this i posted under the doom stuff

ARTICLE ON  Denver alternatives include 

Dwight Freeney, Osi, SHaun Phillips , the Draft & resign Doom 

HOWEVER UNDER FREENEY article states

Freeney has been widely viewed as the backup plan if they released Dumervil. Freeney spent the day visiting the New England Patriots. So the Broncos do have competition for Freeney. 

The Patriots did sign John Abraham, so they might be out of the DE market, but they have already showed interest in Dumervil.

Freeney who is entering his 12th year in the NFL has totaled 107.5 sacks, and 258 tackles. He would be a drop off in talent and is 33 years old, but would give the Broncos a pass rusher.

SO I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED

http://www.milehighr...for-the-broncos