Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts looking at Jennings

bobourret

Evan Silva is a writter for roto news. He has nothing to do with this or reporting other NFL news. He does things such as rate players fantasy values and other silly stuff like maybe ranking QB's from 1-10. So if your questioning the validity of the report that the Chiefs are making a push to  resign Bowe , it probably is a reasonably accurate assessment of the situation. It's usually no secrete that a team and player are in serious negotiations and there is not a lot of reason for sides not to "leak this " or make it public knowledge.

No i wasn't questioning that just the fact that he put Paul Kruger as his #1 FA. Like I said I like Kruger but I don't think he's the #1 free agent this year.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact that there are a lot of FA options out there for Ryan Grigson to look at , Jenning's is worth looking at .

Players that can help the Colts Win & go deep into the playoffs are the goal , With FA those that don't break the bank can & will be added provided they fill needs & those needs are prioritized , O-line D-line & secondary . For the WCO  you need a good FB maybe a undrafted free agent ?  . WR position maybe draft a player , I think Donnie Avery is better than he looked he & Reggie Wayne both had a lot of drops as did Ty Hilton ,catchable versus uncatchable is a part of the equation . I would like to see Avery get a second year to see what he can accomplish in a Pep Hamilton offense .

So is this report saying the colts are linked to Jennings meaning that its actually been heard that colts do have intersest and thay thiers evidence of it? Or is this thing just saying that the colts are just one of the teams being thought of as good spot for him from speculation. What exactly is it saying? Im not getting too much into into it because ive seen nothing else regarding us being actually interested in him.

LOL give him the OL to protect him and actually open holes in the DL this offense will produce BIGTIME!

Exactly Jay! Send free agent WR Jennings to Bruce Arians in AZ to complement Larry Fitzgerald  along with soon to be former 49ers QB Alex Smith. INDY has need for Jennings whatsoever. 

Rumor out there that Dolphins are gonna pursue Jennings and Wallace. Id bet on them landing him over us. Mainly because they will probably be willing to pay more. I think we ought to just get a guy in the third or fourth round. Maybe a Brandon Colemon a huge 6'6 target with good speed and decent hands.

I'm glad management sees receiver as a big need and I agree. Hilton has a lot of potential, as do Fleener and Allen, but none of them are sure=-bets yet. Reggie has been great but I don't expect more than 2, maybe 3 more solid seasons out of him.

Where exactly are you coming to this conclusion. The blurp that the OP posted has no basis in reality. It as complete speculation on his part. Nowhere have the Colts came out and actually expressed interest in any WR or any other FA at this point because it would be considered tampering. I'm not convinced in the least that the Colts see WR as a "big need", in fact, I would bet it is just the opposite and think they consider WR one of the lesser needs on the entire roster.

Jennings is better than Bowe. Besides GJ will go to Miami before the Colts. Whatever team he goes to he can expect his QB & team to not be as good as Rodgers & the Packers.

that is what everyone said about Flynn last year and it didn't happen. Money can out weigh coach loyalty in the NFL free agent market at times. Never forget that.