Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darrelle Revis earlier today

Dustin

Born in Pennsylvania and went to College at Pitt.

Okay wiki says Revis is an Eagle, and Namdi went to the Jets. It's wiki so don't believe it. I went to go check out the birth in PA and went to Pitt. I didn't know that before. Crazy how many people go to Pitt. Maybe I should transfer there. haha

ugh i feel like im read espn. you guys are way too overanalyzing this. its just a hat

I may be over-analyzing it a little, but I mean it's a big time payer on the trade block wearing the hat of a team that's been known to make blockbuster trades/signings.

Interesting since back in December I remember reading on a Jets forum that Revis tweeted a picture of himself in a Falcons hat.

Jets fans thought it was strange at the time. But, a few thought maybe he was wearing it since the Giants were playing the Falcons that weekend and everyone associated with the Jets hates the Giants.

Speculate away..........

I don't know how much cap space the Falcons might be able to have later but they have not been afraid to give up draft picks for a player either.

Plus, it's the off-season, what are we going to talk about? The Pro Bowl?

Rock on. Speculate away! l love this stuff.

Two Revis sightings I hear since December with a Falcons hat on. Or maybe he is giving a signal to another NFC South team. :)

I know I sound crazy.......

Someone has to be willing to pony up the draft picks AND major cash.

Really??? No one thinks this is photo shopped. Revis face may be the only thing NOT photo shopped in that pic....he could go there but I don't think Atlanta had issues in the secondary so much as they are not really balanced in the run game anymore. The old Michael Turner would have salted that game away...now he is just old. Besides I doubt they have the cap space for Revis with the big names they have.