Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens hold Pats to 13 points at home; Win AFC Championship

Dustin

Well, Brady vs Chargers in 2006 & 2007 - 4 TDs, 7 INTs, Brady won both.

Peyton vs Chargers in 2007 & 2008 around the same time frame - 4 TDs, 2 INTs, Peyton lost both

Football is a team sport, no other way of slicing and dicing.

Brady, in his last 3 AFCCG, has thrown 3 TDs, and 8 INTs (2 TDs, 4 INTs in 2007, 0 TDs, 2 INTs in 2011, 1 TD, 2 INT in 2012)

I hope this ends the talks of the Joe Montana vs Tom Brady talks as best QB of all time. Not saying Brady is a terrible QB, I mean he is great QB but not the best of all time.

Not the best, but one of the best.

And I guess Flacco should get some credit now...

I hope this ends the talks of the Joe Montana vs Tom Brady talks as best QB of all time. Not saying Brady is a terrible QB, I mean he is great QB but not the best of all time.

Unitas  >Brady

Peyton vs Chargers in 2007 & 2008 around the same time frame - 4 TDs, 2 INTs, Peyton lost both

Brady, in his last 3 AFCCG, has thrown 3 TDs, and 8 INTs (2 TDs, 4 INTs in 2007, 0 TDs, 2 INTs in 2011, 1 TD, 2 INT in 2012)

Yeah he hasn't been very good has he? Baltimore should have won the AFC ttle game last year.

Shannon Sharpe really told us how he felt about it. That's about the only thing that's ever come out of his mouth that I've agreed with.

My favorite part was when Sharpe said, "wlghlkjgfbkjfbq3rfbuwafjfbwiufbwibe!"

Really made me re-evaluate my life.

yes it was too bad the pats could not score more points, only scoring 13 and getting shut out in the 2nd half was frustrating . . . was little bummed at the play calling, i think we passed too much on severel 2nd and 3rd and shorts . . . and the end of first half was dissapointing, it is a judgment call save the TO in case of a sack and preserve the FG, but you can also call a quick TO and try a quic play or two into the endzoane risking the sack . . .

Brady could of played better to help elevate his tea, but it did not happened . . . Ravens played a good game . . .

yes it was too bad the pats could not score more points, only scoring 13 and getting shut out in the 2nd half was frustrating . . . was little bummed at the play calling, i think we passed too much on severel 2nd and 3rd and shorts . . . and the end of first half was dissapointing, it is a judgment call save the TO in case of a sack and preserve the FG, but you can also call a quick TO and try a quic play or two into the endzoane risking the sack . . .

Brady could of played better to help elevate his tea, but it did not happened . . . Ravens played a good game . . .

Good on you for actually coming on here after a loss though. I doubt we'll see snowglobe or Virludant for a while.

Good on you for actually coming on here after a loss though. I doubt we'll see snowglobe or Virludant for a while.

Yeah, I have the same feeling too. :)

I still respect Brady but playoff football is the ultimate leveller, IMO. Football is the ultimate team sport, today showed it again.