Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks @ Falcons

Dustin

Is this the vaunted Seattle defense I kept hearing about?

They have a phenomenal secondary, decent linebackers, play mediocre run defense, and have a bad pass rush.  If their secondary starts making mistakes they stand no chance whatsoever because their offense isn't as good as their ability to put up 40+ on the Cardinals, Bills, and 9ers fooled some people into believing they were.

There isn't an NFC team this year that isn't capable of tanking in a big game.

I think Seattle likely lost to the Skins if RG3 didn't get banged up early.

Now, if we do  get 49ers at Falcons that's quite a game.

No question.  They were having almost as much trouble managing the threat of Griffin as a runner in that first quarter as the Packers had trying to contain the Kaepernick yesterday.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

okay Dustin regarding our convo if Atlanta loses this game and Ryan doesn't get the job done when he gets the ball back you are going to hear people say another QB choked this weekend. 

We'd only hear it because he'd be 0-4 in the playoffs. If it was Brady nobody would say anything about how he played.

We'd only hear it because he'd be 0-4 in the playoffs. If it was Brady nobody would say anything about how he played.

You'd would have also heard it because of his INT but the Seahawks didn't take advantage of the stop after the score off the TD.  I think the Falcons hold on now. 

You'd would have also heard it because of his INT but the Seahawks didn't take advantage of the stop after the score off the TD.  I think the Falcons hold on now. 

Im saying though, Brady played worse than Ryan did today in the AFCCG last season but nobody seemed to care. If I'm not mistaken Brady threw a late pick as well.

Well I guess I could agree with that. But I don't think all the blame should be shifted on a QB no matter the situation.

I don't either but you would have to say the samething when the QB gets all the credit when they win too.  Much like when Manning won the MVP of Super Bowl 41 he wasn't the MVP of that game but he still got the credit because he was the QB.  It's a double edge sward.