Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DEJI KARIM

crestmount

In a few games this bloke has shown with his kick-off returns that he is very quick and hard to bring down--any possibility that he could make it as a RB next season?

KRers keep getting devalued.  Heck, pretty soon there won't be a KO.

I doubt he makes the team on that alone.  He wasn't a bad RB, they probably just didn't have time to give him reps in practice in order to work him in.  His pass blocking skills may not be the best, I'm just guessing.  That may be why he didn't get in the games.

He's a must keep for KR and would be added depth as a rotational RB in case of injury. I'm still shocked the Jags didn't hang on to him.

The guy is good but you want to talk about why did this guy get cut, ask the texans why the cut some kid who ran a punt and a KO back for touchdowns in the playoffs? That was a head scratched cause he did it in the regular season too.

The guy is good but you want to talk about why did this guy get cut, ask the texans why the cut some kid who ran a punt and a KO back for touchdowns in the playoffs? That was a head scratched cause he did it in the regular season too.

Maybe they thought Jacoby was going to stick around longer? Trindon was a heckuva pick up for the Broncos. Its bad enough having to play against Peyton, its even worse playing Peyton when he has good field position. Yikes..

They cut him because in the beginning of the season, he was botching punts and kickoffs. It must have lit a fire under him, because when I watched him early in the season, I was unimpressed.