Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

would you do this trade

I personally would NOT trade.  My luck a guy like Clowney would actually play like one....and I would get run out of town by the Colts Forum fanatics like me  :funny:

Seriously I would play the hand I am dealt, and let Grigs do his thing....from draft to FA......to the AFL....to a playground near you....this gym rat is going to look for talent.  TY very much!!!   :colts:  :colts:  :colts:  :coltshorse:  :coltshorse:  :coltshorse: !!!!!

No,  I would not do this trade.

First,  we're building now and we don't to put this off another year.

Second,  your 'Undisclosed' 2014 pick is likely going to have to be our #1 that year too.    Still want to do that deal?

You think the Raiders don't know they may be sitting on a franchise player pick?

Besides,   suppose the Raiders pick if 3rd,  or 4th, or 5th?     The player you've traded for is now gone.    They'll be another good player there,   but it's another year down the road.    

Wrong message to send to the team....

Where we are is great in some ways. 

The dude you draft is getting paid pretty much squat for 4 years, and you will find a value pretty much guaranteed somewhere and luckily, the Colts have a bunch of holes/openings to take advantage. All you need is a good GM to see what the best deal is and take it. Luckily, I think we do. 

If we have a great FA, plug the holes in our O-line, some help in the secondary and an extra pass rusher or two, then I would absolutely consider it. The Raiders pick is likely to be a top 10 pick possibly even top 5, which even in a weak draft class we can trade down for a lot of extra picks.