Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So if we win...Denver it is?

bap1331

You mean Manning fans?    ....   hehfeh... 

Oh I can only hope... 

Yep. I have said this on the Broncos forum before and I will say it here too. I love Peyton but if push comes to shove, I am rooting for Luck against Peyton if the matchup happens, hands down!!!

If the Broncos win, I will be happy for Peyton and not for the Broncos, to be honest. Besides, I share a dislike of Elway with Bogie primarily because of him dissing the Colts a while ago in the draft (much like the Chargers hate Eli) and for those reasons, it would make it sweet if the Colts win. :)

Each one has his or her own reasons and those would be my reasons.

If Indy can't bring home the bacon I hope P Manning does...

BUT... until INDY is out of the equation...    I am all about Indy.

Not the QB.....        Not pointed at you either chad...       they know who they are.   :thmup:

Yep. I have said this on the Broncos forum before and I will say it here too. I love Peyton but if push comes to shove, I am rooting for Luck against Peyton if the matchup happens, hands down!!!

If the Broncos win, I will be happy for Peyton and not for the Broncos, to be honest. Besides, I share a dislike of Elway with Bogie primarily because of him dissing the Colts a while ago in the draft (much like the Chargers hate Eli) and for those reasons, it would make it sweet if the Colts win. :)

Each one has his or her own reasons and those would be my reasons.

Actually all the "media" tater chip eating basement hacks need do is simply look to the Monday edition of the sports page and see Indy has 11 wins.

And the fact Indy is 3-2 VS the playoff competition Indy did not play enough of this season.       

The Colts will be there 2morrow.

We won't be given a chance, yet the media will talk about Manning vs. Luck, "the decision", etc...until we are all sick. RATINGS!

This is the NFL's dream scenario.....      I just wonder if any close calls come up late tomorrow...     

?????

We should feel sorry for Luck and Peyton if it happens. They questions they will get bombarded with all week will be insane. They will both say "We dont play QBs. We play defenses" cause they are always PC. lol

Nothing would make my weekend more than seeing a repeat of the Super Bowl play, come on, Pick Manning off and return it for the win. That would be hilarious seeing him lose to his old team. Don't feel bad, my man Favre did it plenty of times too.

Every dog has its day and every old one loses its bark or bite at some time  :)

If we win we go to Denver.

If you have a pulse, you should be salivating at that possible matchup

I'm checking my heart monitor and foaming at the mouth!!! It could be rabies by this time tomorrow....    is a viral disease that causes acute encephalitis in warm-blooded animals. The disease is zoonotic, meaning it can be transmitted from one species to another, such as from dogs to humans, Wow!!! Can't wait for that around here!!! :headspin::funny:

Need to win tomorrow. Going to be a tough game. But, I have faith. Even if we are down, I have faith. We are the comeback kids this year. There is no quit, EVER. Until the time has run out, literally......see Detroit.

I had no faith in Cincy today, none. No faith in Dalton coming back and proving himself. Luck though even as a rookie........I have faith. He has "it." Tomorrow he plays the big boys......

I won't be upset if the Colts lose, it's been a great season. But, I feel this season is not meant to end yet. Go Colts! Keep the magic going.......

A WC team in the AFC seems due for a win too.

I am sure Baltimore fans think it is a good story for Ray in his final swan song to play Peyton too.

Absolutely not.

In this day and age QB vs. QB matchups trump all. Not QB vs. LB to me. Sorry Ray, love ya but we gotta do it bro. You have to understand.

Colts vs. Peyton? Shakespeare could not have written this any better if he tried a year after all that has happened. It is just incredible to think about.

Lets go Colts!!! Beat the Ravens!!!!!!!!

I think we have a good chance if win against Baltimore. If anyone knows Peyton more it is Mathis and freeney. :)

Maybe but Peyton is not a one man team anymore he has a pretty good supporting cast around him now. I for one am thinking about tomorrows game first and then think about next week. :)  One game at a time and anything can happen in the playoffs. ;)

Maybe but Peyton is not a one man team anymore he has a pretty good supporting cast around him now. I for one am thinking about tomorrows game first and then think about next week. :)  One game at a time and anything can happen in the playoffs. ;)

If it comes down to the Colts v Broncos, who are you rooting for?

I'm checking my heart monitor and foaming at the mouth!!! It could be rabies by this time tomorrow....    is a viral disease that causes acute encephalitis in warm-blooded animals. The disease is zoonotic, meaning it can be transmitted from one species to another, such as from dogs to humans, Wow!!! Can't wait for that around here!!! :headspin::funny:

Thankfully my vaccinations are current.