Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So if we win...Denver it is?

bap1331

The prospect of playing Denver is a little terrifying. They have a terrific defence who could potentially abuse our o-line.

Peyton will surely test just how much Vontae Davis has improved in the second half of the year!

I wouldn't be devastated if we lost, I just want to make sure we get at least 1 playoff win!

I want us to beat the Ravens, but if we lose I won't be nearly as disappointed with the loss as I have been in previous seasons. I was expecting something like six wins and didn't anticipate making it this far. Anything from this point on is just gravy as far as I'm concerned.

If we do beat the Ravens I really don't expect to beat Denver or NE. Even beating Houston a second time in a row is a tough sell. 

The arm-chair quarterback in me says, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.  100% focus on Baltimore. 

The football fan in me says, hell yes!!!  Complete the story.  "The year, 1PP (year one Post-Peyton).  The Indianapolis Colts.....".

It's stuff Hollywood is made of - you know what I'm saying. 

I'm all for the possible intriguing matchup between the Colts and Broncos next weekend, but we must focus to beat the Ravens this afternoon ! Baltimore I'm sure will make us earn the victory over them for us to advance! Let's take care of this game first! GO COLTS!!!

It makes me laugh when i see posts like this. Were not playing in the game, we will have no part in the outcome of the game. I'm sure the players and coaches are focusing on the game. No worries