Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Friday's Injury Report

TKnight24

Joe Reitz is starting to worry me.  I sure hope that Linkenbach is replacing him this week, rather than Olsen!  I've counted him as a good returning starter for next year, but this is at least his 2nd concussion and he missed the first six games with a knee injury.  Starting to look like we need to find two new starting guards this off-season...

Joe Reitz is starting to worry me.  I sure hope that Linkenbach is replacing him this week, rather than Olsen!  I've counted him as a good returning starter for next year, but this is at least his 2nd concussion and he missed the first six games with a knee injury.  Starting to look like we need to find two new starting guards this off-season...

Plus he missed half the season last year with a knee injury

I asked before but I don't think I got an answer, why is Luck always listed with a knee?

It's NFL policy to post even the smallest things that players get treatment for, this is one of those things. He could have a hang nail and it viably be on the report as a finger injury haha.

It's NFL policy to post even the smallest things that players get treatment for, this is one of those things. He could have a hang nail and it viably be on the report as a finger injury haha.

makes sense. Could've had it tweaked a long time ago and just acts up now and then, preventative stuff.

I asked before but I don't think I got an answer, why is Luck always listed with a knee?

By all accounts it's nothing serious but he has been getting treatment on it all year long and by NFL rules they have to list him on the injury on the report.  I wouldn't worry about it too much. 

By all accounts it's nothing serious but he has been getting treatment on it all year long and by NFL rules they have to list him on the injury on the report.  I wouldn't worry about it too much. 

I'm figuring its probably simple stuff. I've had knee PT, and my sister is studying to become one so I'm pretty familiar with that area. Could be simple exercises, or pain treatment such as ice, heat or STEM.

I didn't realize they had to list so much!

I'm figuring its probably simple stuff. I've had knee PT, and my sister is studying to become one so I'm pretty familiar with that area. Could be simple exercises, or pain treatment such as ice, heat or STEM.

I didn't realize they had to list so much!

Yep a guy sneezes wrong and it has to go on the injury report in the NFL.  Okay it's not that bad but it's close. 

Yep a guy sneezes wrong and it has to go on the injury report in the NFL.  Okay it's not that bad but it's close. 

;)

Wish it were like this in highschool!

Dislocated shoulders and things that cause dislocated back discs go unreported.

I guess its why they report illnesses too.

;)

Wish it were like this in highschool!

Dislocated shoulders and things that cause dislocated back discs go unreported.

I guess its why they report illnesses too.

You can thank the gambling at Vegas for this.  People don't want to admit that but it's the whole reason why there are injury reports in the NFL at all.