Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

darn proud to be a Colt!

UKColt13

Ohh yeah Chuck is dancing in the locker room!!!!!! Heck of a win and one of the most unbelievable seasons I've seen by any team in NFL history.

Shannon Sharp apparently picked the Colts over the Texans and Denver and NE to win lol.......

Luck third game in a row with no INts and a low completion % bu yet they still win.

Houston, you have a problem....

Very nice to see Chucky dancing, so Awesome, I'm dummy only predicting 5 wins this season, ok you all can call me a dummy, but only this one time :}LOL

"Now begins the reign of Andrew Luck and the Colts!"<I love that quote!!!!!

Don't feel bad. A lot of us predicted a 5-6 win season at the beginning of the season. This team has heart... and that we may have underestimated.

Very nice to see Chucky dancing, so Awesome, I'm dummy only predicting 5 wins this season, ok you all can call me a dummy, but only this one time :}LOL

"Now begins the reign of Andrew Luck and the Colts!"<I love that quote!!!!!

You weren't the only one my friend. A lot of us thought the same thing. I've never been happier to be wrong

I was a Colts fan before many of you were born and this is the best season ever! That includes the years we won Super Bowls in Indy and Baltimore. If this season isn't made into a movie, I'll be shocked.

If it is I hope they actually use the Colts as the team and not some made up team inspired by a true story.

Being a Colts fan feels really awesome right now.  From 2-14 to losing our franchise QB to gettting a new franchise guy to 11-5 and to do it all with our team rallying around Chuck with all he has gone through this year.  Such dignity and class exuded by all.  What a ride!  What a franchise!

I was a Colts fan before many of you were born and this is the best season ever! That includes the years we won Super Bowls in Indy and Baltimore. If this season isn't made into a movie, I'll be shocked.

Ranks up there with HAURBAUGH almoist pulling it out against the STEELERS forgot the year. i am also a COLT fan going all the way back to UNITAS GO COLTS thanks for this incredible year