Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

dumbest thing I've read in a long time

Jason_

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107356/article/miami-dolphins-new-england-patriots-disrespected-us

"It really (ticked) me off," backup defensive tackle Tony McDaniel said, according to The Palm Beach Post. "It was disrespectful to us to run the same play over and over and be successful.

apparently this guy forgot his job as a defensive player is to stop the offense. I can see an argument for passing late in a game as being disrespectful, or running up the score...but this? :slaphead:

Yeah I saw it earlier.

I don't see how it's disrespectful. I can see why he would be embarrassed, but disrespected? I don't get it.

Even then it's not in the top 100 dumbest things I've read lately. :)

It was the "and be successful" part that really put it over the top. like it'd be ok if they ran the same play so long as they got stopped, or tripped over themselves or something. lol

""It really (ticked) me off," backup defensive tackle Tony McDaniel said, according to The Palm Beach Post. "It was disrespectful to us to run the same play over and over and be successful."

What a cry baby. Grow up Mr. McDaniel. I'd keep doing the same play over & over til your team proves that it can stop it. Here's an early Christmas present for you sir:

pacifier.jpg

""It really (ticked) me off," backup defensive tackle Tony McDaniel said, according to The Palm Beach Post. "It was disrespectful to us to run the same play over and over and be successful."

What a cry baby. Grow up Mr. McDaniel. I'd keep doing the same play over & over til your team proves that it can stop it. Here's an early Christmas present for you sir:

pacifier.jpg

It's a good thing he never faced John Riggins and his fellow HOGS. They would have disrespected him even more.

Conrad Dobler would have eaten his ear off and spit it at him...and started chewing some more. Maybe a football too.

Agreed. Mike Webster would have pancaked him time after time. Jacoby would have driven him up into the nosebleed sections. Munoz would have made him cry on the field. Shell and Upshaw would have simply hit him under the mask until their arms hurt under all that padding. Jackie Slater would have simply pounded him every play. He's lucky he's playing today. These guys might be bigger and stronger but they weren't nearly as mean.

http://www.nfl.com/n...disrespected-us

apparently this guy forgot his job as a defensive player is to stop the offense. I can see an argument for passing late in a game as being disrespectful, or running up the score...but this? :slaphead:

Actually we have another contender

http://forums.colts....ng/#entry352807

AGREED

pacifier.jpg

"It is disrespectful," defensive tackle Randy Starksagreed, "but you've got to stop it. We never stopped it, so I'd keep running the same play, too."

I think its disrespectful we all read something so off the wall

Agreed. Mike Webster would have pancaked him time after time. Jacoby would have driven him up into the nosebleed sections. Munoz would have made him cry on the field. Shell and Upshaw would have simply hit him under the mask until their arms hurt under all that padding. Jackie Slater would have simply pounded him every play. He's lucky he's playing today. These guys might be bigger and stronger but they weren't nearly as mean.

Awesome list....tried to get a pic of Dobler on her....must not have been an approved image.......looked clean to me :) HMMMM! Got it...look at that face. :)

Awesome list....tried to get a pic of Dobler on her....must not have been an approved image.......looked clean to me :) HMMMM! Got it...look at that face. :)

dobler_display_image.jpg

Images can be tricky... He just looked mean whether it was the fu-manchu, those steely eyes, or knowing he could easily be half-lit up on uppers and Jack Daniels.

Meh who cares what they think about it, Brady is in there division lets be honest every other team in that division is irrelavent, Dolphins are no exception overhyped Tannehill or not

Every other team in the division is irrelevant? Have you looked at the AFC playoff race lately? The Jets, Bills and Dolphins are all still in the hunt. Granted, they are seriously running out of time, but they are 2-3 games out of the playoff race right now. They are more relevant than a majority of the other teams in the AFC right now.

Every other team in the division is irrelevant? Have you looked at the AFC playoff race lately? The Jets, Bills and Dolphins are all still in the hunt. Granted, they are seriously running out of time, but they are 2-3 games out of the playoff race right now. They are more relevant than a majority of the other teams in the AFC right now.

The only team that truely still has a small shot out of the teams deemed Still In The Hunt is the Begals, The Bills? come on everybody knows Fitzpatrick is decent but not a Franchise QB, Dolphins? only way they can score much is on the ground or in the return game and they dont have a #1 receiver, The Jets? No idea who there starting QB will be going forward currently sitting at 5-7 two games just to get to 500 out of 4 games left, no shot, If the Colts screw it up then Bengals will be right there to pounce