Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/26

sb41champs

Freeman

As for Colts1 question, Freeman is clearly better this year, Better all around as a Linebacker? I dont know because Willis has made a serious name for himself with his abilities and is recognized as 1 of the best Linebackers in the league because of that CONSISTENT success, Could Freeman be better? obviously the talent is there to be better, But its to early to say he is better, consistency is the key

hilton

was freeman really that good considering what spiller was doing?

better than patrick willis? seriously?

Wasn't that one long run that Spiller had for 41-42 yards to the outside? If so thats not on Freeman thats either on one of our OLB's or Defensive Ends, without that one long run he would have had 13 carries for 66 yards

Can I name two?

Freeman and Hilton.

Freeman had a fantastic game on defense, causing a sack, making lots of tackles and looking very good in coverage against Chandler (who has a 7 inch advantage over Freeman).

Hilton's game was crazy. He's the main reason why they won the game. He wasn't great on offense, besides that TD catch, but that punt return is perhaps the reason why they won the game.

jerrell freeman: he had a great game with 16 tackles

do you think he may be better than patrick willis?

Willis is just on a whole different level. Don't get me wrong Freeman is an absolute beast but Willis is every bit as fast as him but is probably a good 10 lbs heavier and is VERY good at run support. If Freeman could add that little bit to his frame and not lose his speed he could potentially be as good but Willis went top-5 for a reason.

Freeman was a GEM dropped straight into the Colts lap and has produced greatly for them. I HOPE he's a Colt for a LONG time.

And as for the question I'm going with Freeman as well. He was all over the field AGAIN and helping limit the Bills to just 13pts is pretty good. That offense can light it up with the best of them.

Defense played much better than the offense did.

Fact is, TY won the game on the punt return. Freeman & the defense essentially sealed the game. Well Zibby won the game on the INT even though he was stripped, but good for him for playing well.

Freeman is not better than Patrick Willis. Willis is faster, stronger, meaner, and is the leader of the best defense in the league. Freeman could eventually get there, but he needs another couple years of great play. Freeman is having a similar year to what Angerer did last year.