Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The offense today

TheJACKCOLT

I was very disappointed with the offense today. To only score one touchdown against the Bills defense, which is giving up over 30 points per game is not good. They will have to play better moving forward. Still waiting on Luck to have that 3 or 4 TD game, where he just picks a defense apart. Hope he has saved his best for the final 5 games.

They looked sloppy that's for sure but we would be foolish to think that a team that has this many rookies on it wasn't going to have games like this. The good news is that the Special Teams picked them up today. That's the way team sports has to work if you are good because your offense isn't going to carry the load EVERY week.

Keep in mind the time of the year a lot of these rookies are probably hitting the rookie wall right about now and we might be seeing the impact of that on today's game. As I saw someone say on twitter ugly win is still better than ugly loss. So it's a win but yes clearly there is work that needs to be done.

I wont take it they played sloppy and crappy. Against a team that defense that give up a lot of point and only give up 20 what does that say about a team like the Colt and to actuallyy keep them into the game till the end it pretty bad to many nail biters. I actually wanted them to lose.

...and now breathe....

by the way, your post is kind of pathetic....

I wont take it they played sloppy and crappy. Against a team that defense that give up a lot of point and only give up 20 what does that say about a team like the Colt and to actuallyy keep them into the game till the end it pretty bad to many nail biters. I actually wanted them to lose.

Not trying to be a smart A, but is English your second language?

They looked sloppy plain and simple. Just because they win doesn't mean they are impervious to criticism. Play calling was terrible and as another poster said 20 points against the Bills leaves a lot to be desired. The team is way too talented, young or not, to only put up 20 against the Bills the defense. Maybe I am just one of the few who believe they are better than how they are playing.

Offense started slow today. it happens. which is why Hiltons return could not have come at a better time. 3 phases to a game that ST plays helped the team win. the D kept us in the game and the offense was able to get a few drives that helped seal the win... not sure any team can score every possession. this is not the INDY, K.C game back in 2004.

Well the fan base in my opinion that is spoiled aren't the ones that are complaining. Seems to be the new fan base with the complaints. JMO of course for what it's worth. :funny:

I agree... I should have said "some" ..... I would go further but don't want some to attack me. hehe.....

Offense started slow today. it happens. which is why Hiltons return could not have come at a better time. 3 phases to a game that ST plays helped the team win. the D kept us in the game and the offense was able to get a few drives that helped seal the win... not sure any team can score every possession. this is not the INDY, K.C game back in 2004.

Great point.. ST's played great against a GREAT return game. Indy just played a solid game... They were the better team. And won.

I was very disappointed with the offense today. To only score one touchdown against the Bills defense, which is giving up over 30 points per game is not good. They will have to play better moving forward. Still waiting on Luck to have that 3 or 4 TD game, where he just picks a defense apart. Hope he has saved his best for the final 5 games.

Bills D-line is very good......we're 7-4.....lets not worry about style points....

...we played without our starting TE and one WR got knocked out and missed a quarter

..we led 20-6 in the 4th Q....I was very pleased..