Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/15

sb41champs

won't know until we see where we would have picked and who will be available. but it doesn't look all that good right now. hasn't stayed healthy and i don't think he has an int or really shut down another teams number one wr. might have been an upgrade from what we had but worth a mid 2nd rd pick i am not sold yet.

Hasn't been very impressive when on the field (still young) and hasn't seen the field for any length of time so no not at this time, Could be going forward, Heard great things about his ability but hasn't shown it yet for one reason or another

Davis was definitely worth the second round pick, Teams are scared to throw at him and he will develop into the man coverage corner that we need. He may even be the shutdown guy that could spring this defense. I also see a lot in Butler as far as talent and with the combination of those 2 and Gordy in the nickel and Vaughan in the dime I feel confident with that. This defense just wasn't right for powers

I think the trade makes more sense now, at 6-3 than I did when I expected us tofinish about 5-11. Since we are actually in playoff hunt, and knowing a 2013 2nd Round Draft pick will not help win games this season, I'd say it will prove to be a good move.