PHI@STL -- STL

NYG@WAS -- NYG

CAR@ARI -- ARI

SEA@SF -- SF

MIN@SD -- SD

DAL@NYJ -- NYJ

NE@MIA -- MIA (upset of the week)

OAK@DEN -- OAK

as colts fan, it's like rule of thumb we can't really have too many good things to say about the pats. but miami beating them game one brady playing the best football he's ever played....not sure about that one lol

NO@GB -- NO(THIS IS THE UPSET)

CIN@CLE -- CLE

IND@HOU -- IND(if peyton plays and plays well)

TEN@JAC -- JAC

BUF@KC -- KC

ATL@CHI -- ATL(matt ryan will be the next best thing once brady and manning are gone)

DET@TB -- DET

PHI@STL -- PHI

NYG@WAS -- NYG

CAR@ARI -- CAR

SEA@SF -- SF

MIN@SD -- SD

DAL@NYJ -- DAL(the jets are quickly becoming one of the more overrated teams. sanchez is not a good fit for them)

NE@MIA -- NE

OAK@DEN -- DEN

Hidden

NO@GB -- GB

CIN@CLE -- CLE

IND@HOU -- IND

TEN@JAC -- TEN

BUF@KC -- KC

ATL@CHI -- CHI

DET@TB -- DET

PHI@STL -- STL

NYG@WAS -- NYG

CAR@ARI -- ARI

SEA@SF -- SF

MIN@SD -- SD

DAL@NYJ -- NYJ

NE@MIA -- MIA (upset of the week)

OAK@DEN -- OAK

as colts fan, it's like rule of thumb we can't really have too many good things to say about the pats. but miami beating them game one brady playing the best football he's ever played....not sure about that one lol

NO@GB -- NO(THIS IS THE UPSET)

CIN@CLE -- CLE

IND@HOU -- IND(if peyton plays and plays well)

TEN@JAC -- JAC

BUF@KC -- KC

ATL@CHI -- ATL(matt ryan will be the next best thing once brady and manning are gone)

DET@TB -- DET

PHI@STL -- PHI

NYG@WAS -- NYG

CAR@ARI -- CAR

SEA@SF -- SF

MIN@SD -- SD

DAL@NYJ -- DAL(the jets are quickly becoming one of the more overrated teams. sanchez is not a good fit for them)

NE@MIA -- NE

OAK@DEN -- DEN

New Orleans at Green Bay

Atlanta at Chicago

Cincinnati at Cleveland

Buffalo at Kansas City

Philadelphia at St. Louis

Detroit at Tampa Bay

Tennessee at Jacksonville

Pittsburgh at Baltimore

Indianapolis at Houston

NY Giants at Washington

Seattle at San Francisco

Minnesota at San Diego

Carolina at Arizona

Dallas at NY Jets

New England at Miami

Oakland at Denver

It could definitely happen, Miami always seems to give us problems (except for last year) and its on the road. I think the Pats will beat them, but I wouldn't be shocked if we lost our first game to then. The Pats are definitely the better team, but they always seem to do a good job of defending us.

I have the Colts losing game 1 to the Texans, because Houston I think is a pretty good team this year and Wade Philips is going to significantly improve their defense. Its also on the road and Manning, though he will probably play, has not had any preseason football to get into any sort of rythm for the game. Always stinks opening the season on the road, especially against a division opponent.

NO@GB -- GB - They were a real solid team last year and have only gotten better with many starters returning from injury that missed most of last year.

CIN@CLE -- CLE - With a rookie QB in Dalton, the Bengals are going to take a few years to get back to a point where they can compete in their division with the Steelers and Ravens.

IND@HOU -- HOU - Colts start the season on the road against a very good division opponent with a solid defense and a good offense. Manning has had no preseason snaps to get back into game mode.

TEN@JAC -- JAC - I think the Jags have continued to make improvements and this should be a real close game, but ill give it to the Jags because they're at home

BUF@KC -- KC - If Matt Cassel is starting I believe KC will handle Buffalo, especially at the noisy arrowhead stadium. I dont see the Bills winning this one on the road

ATL@CHI -- ATL - Atlanta is very close, they are always in the playoff hunt every year and Matt Ryan is becoming an elite QB. They now have Julio Jones to go with Roddy White.. wow...

DET@TB -- DET - Detroit is on the verge of really impacting their division and the NFL. Their defense is stout and if Stafford can stay healthy, their offense should be good enough for some shootouts.

PHI@STL -- PHI - I can't see philly losing to the Rams. The rams still have a long way to go before they will be contending for anything. Eagles better hope they win, with all that money they spent this season to build "the dream team," they sure as heck better not lose a game to the Rams ha

NYG@WAS -- NYG - Washington still has too many question marks at the QB position and have made a lot of bad free agent signings over the years. They will miss the playoffs

CAR@ARI -- ARI - I see Arizona beating out Carolina.. I don't think Cam Newton is going to have as big of an impact in his rookie year as some may expect. Arizona has a high powered offense.

SEA@SF -- SEA - I like a lot of the pickups that seattle has been making and I like what Pete Carroll is doing over there

MIN@SD -- SD - I think SD is going to make the playoffs this year and make another run at a conference championship, possibly a SB

DAL@NYJ -- NYJ - As much as I dislike the Jets, I can't seem them losing their season opener at home. Their defense is too solid and their offense won't need to make too many plays, just not turn the ball over

NE@MIA -- NE - I think NE is a far superior team at this time than the Dolphins, but they always give us problems. I think the offense is too veteran with brady and the WR's for the Dolphins to really put up any sort of defense that will win them the game. I don't see Miami's offense doing too much damage.. They will need to score 24+ points to win, which i dont think will happen

OAK@DEN -- DEN - Oakland is a mess right now, especially at QB. Their running game is solid and their defense is pretty good, but they need to score more points.. I think Denver on the road will be too much for them to handle

yes its a alitte early, but im bored haha

NO@GB

CIN@CLE

IND@HOU

TEN@JAC

BUF@KC

ATL@CHI

DET@TB

PHI@STL

NYG@WAS

CAR@ARI

SEA@SF

MIN@SD

DAL@NYJ

NE@MIA

OAK@DEN

PIT@BAL

I see the One upset IF it can be called that would be Houston beating Indy and beating the Colts BADLY in week 1. This is assuming Manning does not play and w him listed as doubtful there is a very good chance he will not. I just cant see Collins or Painter being able score points on the Houston defense as they will not be able read the defense 1/3rd as good asd Manning. And Collins I see being off w so little reps w the O.

NO@GB - GB.

CIN@CLE - Cleveland.

IND@HOU - With Peyton, Indy, without, Houston.

TEN@JAC - Jax. After the recent release of Gerrard, I'll change this to Tenn.

BUF@KC - KC.

ATL@CHI - Atlanta.

DET@TB - Tough call, but I'll go with TB just for homefield.

PHI@STL - Philly.

NYG@WAS - NYG.

CAR@ARI - Zona.

SEA@SF - SF.

MIN@SD - SD.

DAL@NYJ - NYJ.

NE@MIA - NE.

OAK@DEN - Tough call again. Denver just for homefield.

PIT@BAL - Pitt.

NO@GB - SB champs at home, I think Rogers puts on a show.

CIN@CLE - I think McCoy will lead an improved Browns team, but they wouldn't need McCoy to beat the bad news Bengals

IND@HOU - In Houston and with no Manning. Houston could screw this up, but I wouldn't bet on it right now.

TEN@JAC - Meh. I don't think having McCown or Gabbert start here is going to do much for the Jags.

BUF@KC - KC is banged up, and while this is an obvious reach pick, I think it could happen.

ATL@CHI - Cutler gonna get sacked a bunch.

DET@TB - Home team mostly and I think Josh Freeman is a pretty good QB.

PHI@STL - This is a gimmie.

NYG@WAS - Rex "The Sex Cannon" Grossman.

CAR@ARI - Home team. The Panthers have a shot though if they stick to the run and commit Newton to just not make a lot of mistakes.

SEA@SF - Toilet Bowl. Possible preview to who gets Andrew Luck

MIN@SD - Like Phillip Rivers to put up some STATS.

DAL@NYJ - Tough pick but I like the Jets at home being a more established team

NE@MIA - I think the Dolphins are going to be Real Bad.

OAK@DEN - Raiders SHOULD run it all over Denver.

PIT@BAL - I honestly think the Ravens offense is going to be very mediocre this year if even that.