Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach Pagano locker room speech

MTC

I am starting to really love this Colts team. They play like a team, with heart now. It's incredible, all this emotion built up in them. I really would love to see them in the playoffs now, this is a bright spot in my suffering through this horrible season watching the Saints go down.

I saw the video from Colts.com and I also saw the "un-edited" version on NFL network. That man has some fire in him. Colts.com had to edit it because of the few f-bombs that coach threw out but ya, I have watched it probably about 15 times through-out the night on various highlight shows and still get a lump in my throat.

Not only do I tip my hat to Coach and the team but a geniune, heartfelt thank you should go out to Irsay. Way to go sir! Way to go!

#chuckstrong (haven't taken by wristband off since I got them)

I am starting to really love this Colts team. They play like a team, with heart now. It's incredible, all this emotion built up in them. I really would love to see them in the playoffs now, this is a bright spot in my suffering through this horrible season watching the Saints go down.

I love them too the chuckstrong thing is not just a saying for them they are buying into it and it's become their motivation for this season. It just amazes me at how quickly he won this team over. This isn't like Dungy who had been here for years who had something tragic happen to him when the team railed around him this is a guy coaching a bunch of younger players and hadn't even had a month of games under his belt as a head coach before this happens. It just tells me how much this team loves him and is buying into him. I have no doubt he's going to lift a Super Bowl trophy when he gets back and I am more sure than ever that he was the right man for the job.

:hug:

I have my CHUCKSTRONG poster hanging up in my weight room at home. I told my wife, when I'm down there in the morning before the sun is up lifting weights I can't make excuses about being tired when I see Coach Pagano staring at me knowing he is kicking cancer's butt. That poster is my Yellow Sun to my Kryptonite that is lack of sleep.