Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's gonna come down to the linebackers.

needanoline63

Pat angerer,jerrel freeman, and kavell Conner vs Chris Johnson

Johnson shouldn't be hard to bring down, but he has some wheels. I don't expect our defensive line to be effective against the titans offensive line unless corey redding decides to be a monster like he was against the packers. Linebackers are going to have to work extra hard this game

Here is a breakdown of our defensive trends I found interesting. And he does a breakdown called the Pat Angerer effect which is essentially pat Angerer vs Kavell Connor and how Pat Angerer effects the game by being where he is suppose to be to make plays: http://www.stampedeblue.com/2012/10/26/3558618/nfl-com-all-22-breakdown-colts-defensive-trends-and-the-pat-angerer

Here is a breakdown of our defensive trends I found interesting. And he does a breakdown called the Pat Angerer effect which is essentially pat Angerer vs Kavell Connor and how Pat Angerer effects the game by being where he is suppose to be to make plays: http://www.stampedeb...the-pat-angerer

"Easy completion for young rookie Weeden and 9 yards on the first play from scrimmage."

:lol: at them Crossing out Young haha

OK.....

I want alcohol and drug tests for all those saying CJ won't be much of a factor in this game!

Stand in line... single file. Just pee right into the cup. Results will be revealed Sunday night after the game.....

Good luck!!

heck man when I first started reading I thought you were going to say I want to have a drug and alcohol test for CJ cause I've been saying that for years might just be me but he has a twitching issue that just drives me crazy...

OK.....

I want alcohol and drug tests for all those saying CJ won't be much of a factor in this game!

Stand in line... single file. Just pee right into the cup. Results will be revealed Sunday night after the game.....

Good luck!!

I believe out of all of the times he's faced the Colts he's only had 1 100 yard game. Without looking, I'd bet he's had more games with under 50 yards rushing than he's had over 50 against the Colts and if not its pretty close.

The Colts have more problems with power backs than they do with finesse backs. My worry is the pass rush and how good they'll end up making Hasselback look.

the titans just found a running game i think well struggle am sorry but i think people expect to much from this team everyweek people always got something to say doesnt matter if win always something bad we changed everything be a couple years before were great again

I believe out of all of the times he's faced the Colts he's only had 1 100 yard game. Without looking, I'd bet he's had more games with under 50 yards rushing than he's had over 50 against the Colts and if not its pretty close.

The Colts have more problems with power backs than they do with finesse backs. My worry is the pass rush and how good they'll end up making Hasselback look.

OK...

As someone who is NOT a longtime Colts fan, I"ll take your word for it. But I think CJ can be a factor in this game without gaining over 100 yards. Depends on how many yards and how many carries, etc.

Also, I suspect that with the exception of last year's D, the Colts D that contained CJ were better than this current Colts D.

Hope I'm wrong. Heck, I'd be happy to be wrong! But CJ has been running hot for two weeks now and the Titans have a 2 game winning streak and are home and facing our defense. That could be a recipe for success for CJ.

Again, I hope I'm wrong.

I think it's going to come down to whoever wins between the Colts D-line and the Titans O-line.

However, the LBs will play an important role in blitzing and stopping CJ2K.

Tommie Campbell DB Inactive DaJohn Harris DT Inactive Jake Locker QB Inactive Deuce Lutui G Inactive Michael Roos T Inactive Will Witherspoon MLB Inactive

Appears they're missing 2 O-Lineman. Hope the D-line takes advantage of this