Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts will lose to the Jets guaranteed.

corgi

So while we are beating the poor hapless Jets the before mentioned John Cena will be there to no sell the heck out of it, and attempt to hit his five moves of doom including a shoulder block which is fitting for football. The Ultimate Warrior has more talent than him which says a lot... wrestling is nothing like it used to be. All the good guys are dead.

I'm not surprised some ppl think that, I think there have been articles about things like that but we all know you can't script a fame this big and this emotional with so many players.

That is one of the things that I keep telling him. Can you amagine having to kill yourself in camp and practices, suffer the injuries that happpen to some players all for being told "oh by the way you are going to lose 4 in a row because (insert team here) are

scheduled to go to the palyoffs this year"

Sorry, absolutely no way that happens.

So while we are beating the poor hapless Jets the before mentioned John Cena will be there to no sell the heck out of it, and attempt to hit his five moves of doom including a shoulder block which is fitting for football. The Ultimate Warrior has more talent than him which says a lot... wrestling is nothing like it used to be. All the good guys are dead.

Well, not all. They could have asked Mick Foley to do it, and Mick really IS a Jets fan (and was born in Bloomington, Indiana on top of that).

Side note, I Google Image Searched "John Cena Patriots", and while I didn't find any pictures of him in a Pats jersey, I did fine a picture of him in a Celtics jersey AND (get this) a picture of him in a Lakers jersey.

So now I officially hate his guts. :D

Pro wrestling & NASCAR.... I have never understood the appeal of either.... Both mind numbing... But to each his own.

There is nothing and I mean nothing fun about watching left turns. I have also heard people who "watch it for the charger" and I personally think that's kind of worse.

Wrestling was fun when I was 8. Watching grown men at these things amaze me. They are just as rabid as the raider fans in the black hole...smh and I'm thinking to myself. Its fake people?

Although when I would watch it, it was about the rockers, ultimate warrior, hacksaw jim duggan, the bushwhackers lol....that was also 23 years ago.

Funny my 8yr old son isn't into them, but his cousin who is 9 is. My son likes pokemon.... whatever happened to cool cartoons and action figures? Gi joe, transformers, thundercats......

Funny my 8yr old son isn't into them, but his cousin who is 9 is. My son likes pokemon.... whatever happened to cool cartoons and action figures? Gi joe, transformers, thundercats......

I was 10 when the first Pokemon games came out in America, and I thought they were great. Even looking back I really have an appreciation for them as really brilliantly constructed games (even the TV show was pretty decent in the early going). The games and other media have gone downhill, and the card game never held a candle to M:TG (which I played), but that early stuff was gold.

Yeah, according to PFT, he's a Pats fan.

Seems like a good opportunity for us who are going to the game to bond over our mutual hatred of the gorram Pats. :lol:

(check their forums, Jets fans HATE this decision)

So who does a pats fan pull for on Sunday colts or jets? They don't like either team...

The Colts will bring the "BOOM" against the Jets. They pick off Sanchoke two times and one will be a pick 6. Texans loose to Green Bay.

Colts 3 and 2

Texans 5 and 1

Next week

Colts beat Browns 4 and 2

Texans loose to Ravens 5 and 2

Follwing week

Colts beat Titans 5 and 2

Houston bye week 5 and 2

It's pretty obvious that the Colts will lose this game. It's a road game, we are injured, NY is mad, John Cena is there, we are missing our coach, we are missing the heart of the defense (Angerer), we are missing Mathis and Freeney is 56 percent (according to him). This all sets up for a devestatng loss of epic proportions. Cromartie will probably pic at least 3 to 5 balls from Wayne.

Well, not all. They could have asked Mick Foley to do it, and Mick really IS a Jets fan (and was born in Bloomington, Indiana on top of that).

Side note, I Google Image Searched "John Cena Patriots", and while I didn't find any pictures of him in a Pats jersey, I did fine a picture of him in a Celtics jersey AND (get this) a picture of him in a Lakers jersey.

So now I officially hate his guts. :D

I have a feeling John Cena will support anything and/or anyone that will pay attention. Mick Foley is genuinely a great guy, and can take a chair shot like no one else. He was born here in Indiana, but grew up in Long Island, New York. Being a Jets fan doesn't make me think any less of the man...

This post is as meaningless as this dudes profile pic. First of all wrestling sucks, it's fake as a rake. The days of stone cold, the rock, DX are long gone. Second, yes it is possible for the jets to beat us not cause of all the injuries we have(while that is one reason) but any team can beat any team in this league any given Sunday so yes it's possible we lose. I certainly hope we don't lose, there are 4 games I desperately want to see the colts win are and that is against the jets,dolphins,patriots and texans

This post is as meaningless as this dudes profile pic. First of all wrestling sucks, it's fake as a rake. The days of stone cold, the rock, DX are long gone. Second, yes it is possible for the jets to beat us not cause of all the injuries we have(while that is one reason) but any team can beat any team in this league any given Sunday so yes it's possible we lose. I certainly hope we don't lose, there are 4 games I desperately want to see the colts win are and that is against the jets,dolphins,patriots and texans

Really? It's a flippin joke dude! You can have your opinion but I love wrestling, I have for 24 years. Because you don't like it doesn't make it suck. I can't stand LOST, The Office, and a whole lot of things that America loves, but I don't think they suck they just don't appeal to me. P.S. Do not attack my profile pic, I love Pembroke Welsh Corgis and the Colts so it has meaning to me. I think you need to reread the first post since my humor/sarcasm apparently didn't show through on one read.

That is one of the things that I keep telling him. Can you amagine having to kill yourself in camp and practices, suffer the injuries that happpen to some players all for being told "oh by the way you are going to lose 4 in a row because (insert team here) are

scheduled to go to the palyoffs this year"

Sorry, absolutely no way that happens.

Totally true

Really? It's a flippin joke dude! You can have your opinion but I love wrestling, I have for 24 years. Because you don't like it doesn't make it suck. I can't stand LOST, The Office, and a whole lot of things that America loves, but I don't think they suck they just don't appeal to me. P.S. Do not attack my profile pic, I love Pembroke Welsh Corgis and the Colts so it has meaning to me. I think you need to reread the first post since my humor/sarcasm apparently didn't show through on one read.

I use to love wrestling. Today's wrestling is just dumb sorry. The office is an awesome show, you must have a dull sense of humor if you don't think that show is funny

I like John Cena...I don't care what anyone says. Part of the reason he has trouble putting other people over is cuz the WWE is too afraid to have Cena loose cleanly to anyone. Also, it's cuz fans like HIM so much, they don't care about the opponent.

Anyway...

The rock and stone cold make John cena look like disco inferno

John Cena will be the honorary captain for the Indianapolis Colts versus New York Jets game this Sunday. This is because Wrestlemania is at MetLife next year. Anybody who follows WWE knows John Cena doesn't put anybody over, so folks WE ARE DOOMED.

How can we stop what we can't see? DOOMED!

What's

I'm nerdy enough to appreciate this post. Can we have really bad rap music and a "Let's go Sanchez...Sanchez sucks" chant?

I hate rap music

I use to love wrestling. Today's wrestling is just dumb sorry. The office is an awesome show, you must have a dull sense of humor if you don't think that show is funny

I didn't say it's not funny, I just said I don't like it. I'm not a big fan of Steve Carell he was ok in Little Miss Sunshine, and Anchorman. To each his own though. I

John Cena will be the honorary captain for the Indianapolis Colts versus New York Jets game this Sunday. This is because Wrestlemania is at MetLife next year. Anybody who follows WWE knows John Cena doesn't put anybody over, so folks WE ARE DOOMED.

How can we stop what we can't see? DOOMED!

He cursed us. Cena absolutely sucks in every way, shape, or form.

No! No! No!. :goat: face. I have watched wrestling since forever (and football), attended Wrestlemania VIII when it was here in Indianapolis, and still enjoy the show from time to time. Nothing will change that.

Hey I went to that too! We were pretty far up in the Hoosier Dome.

It's pretty obvious that the Colts will lose this game. It's a road game, we are injured, NY is mad, John Cena is there, we are missing our coach, we are missing the heart of the defense (Angerer), we are missing Mathis and Freeney is 56 percent (according to him). This all sets up for a devestatng loss of epic proportions. Cromartie will probably pic at least 3 to 5 balls from Wayne.

well, cromartie didn't get all those picks i predicted but no crow to eat on this one!