Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts win over the Vikings

Jules

So far this year the Colts are the only team to beat the Vikings.

Vikings have wins over two playoff teams from last year in the 49ers and Lions.

Just wanted to add a positive perspective to our only win yet from this season. Winning isn't easy no matter how good you think a team is now or how good they were the year before.

:)

Yep the Vikings win is looking better and better. However, I don't think the Lions are what people thought they were coming into this season. They have issues and frankly they look like a very immature football team that might have listened to their own hype coming into the season. The 49ers though are the real deal.

Yep the Vikings win is looking better and better. However, I don't think the Lions are what people thought they were coming into this season. They have issues and frankly they look like a very immature football team that might have listened to their own hype coming into the season. The 49ers though are the real deal.

Every season since 2002 someone has gone from last to first in a division in one offseason. If it happens again this year imagine if it was the Vikings? lol.

I know but thats why the worst to first (if it happens again this year who knows) is a suprise. :)

Still wouldn't bet on the Vikings but stranger things have happened...

Honestly when I looked at the 8 last place teams from last year I am not sure if there will be one but if I had to rank them in the order of the teams most likly to do it I would go like this.

1. KC

2. Redskins

3. Vikings

4. Colts

5. Bucs

6. Rams

7. BIlls

8. Browns

Frankly I think there is an outside shot for the top three but it would be a major surprise. I think there is zero chance it happens for teams 4 threw 8.

Still wouldn't bet on the Vikings but stranger things have happened...

Honestly when I looked at the 8 last place teams from last year I am not sure if there will be one but if I had to rank them in the order of the teams most likly to do it I would go like this.

1. KC

2. Redskins

3. Vikings

4. Colts

5. Bucs

6. Rams

7. BIlls

8. Browns

Frankly I think there is an outside shot for the top three but it would be a major surprise. I think there is zero chance it happens for teams 4 threw 8.

Oh I wouldn't either lol. But, with the last place teams you would not really bet on any. Thats why we all sucked last year. :)

Megatron has that Madden curse killing him. If he doesn't shake it, Detroit isn't doing anything this year.

I was thinking about that too. Who would have believed that the Vikings would beat the Lions this year...the football world is strange this year.

The Lions dont look like a playoff team. They're quickly becoming the new Cowboys. A lot of talent going nowhere.

I cant say I'm sold on the Vikings either. I think the 49ers win was a fluke. They just didnt look like themselves. The 49ers that beat the jets easily today would have won last week. I think the 49ers just overlooked the Vikings and ended up getting sucker punched by a mediocre team.

So far this year the Colts are the only team to beat the Vikings.

Vikings have wins over two playoff teams from last year in the 49ers and Lions.

Just wanted to add a positive perspective to our only win yet from this season. Winning isn't easy no matter how good you think a team is now or how good they were the year before.

:)

We should have been 2-1 as well.