Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Jersey sales

jvan1973

Dicks sporting goods has a running tracker on jersey sales at all of their locations nationwide.

I found the following very surprising.

1. Peyton Manning 5.1%

2. Andrew Luck 4.93%

3. Eli Manning 4.01%

I kind of expected Peyton to be number one. He as two fan bases now. What i found shocking was Andrew is number two.

http://www.dsgjerseyreport.com/?

Dicks sporting goods has a running tracker on jersey sales at all of their locations nationwide.

I found the following very surprising.

1. Peyton Manning 5.1%

2. Andrew Luck 4.93%

3. Eli Manning 4.01%

I kind of expected Peyton to be number one. He as two fan bases now. What i found shocking was Andrew is number two.

http://www.dsgjerseyreport.com/?

Thanks for sharing...cool info!!!

Why?

according to the news here in dallas when they were talking to a school official out of colorado springs the number 18 represents a gang for someone like the 18th street gang or some crap. same thing has happened with the Arizona State Jerseys with the triton on it, schools there wont allow students to wear anything with the triton on it because it represents a gang out of chicago. stupid * that dumb **# gangs try to use.

Ok so a small gang has more relevance with number 18 than Peyton Manning? By banning the jersey, the school district made the street gang more relevant. Good job, *. Do they have any understanding how the adolescent mind works? They just made the jersey, maybe even the gang more popular. Now those kids wearing 18 jerseys are bad boys , instead of just being Manning fans. Kids like to fashion themselves as rebels.

Ok so a small gang has more relevance with number 18 than Peyton Manning? By banning the jersey, the school district made the street gang more relevant. Good job, *. Do they have any understanding how the adolescent mind works? They just made the jersey, maybe even the gang more popular. Now those kids wearing 18 jerseys are bad boys , instead of just being Manning fans. Kids like to fashion themselves as rebels.

#18 is one of about four numbers outlawed by the school system.

Anyone know if Dwayne Allen's jersey is out? I'd like to get his Jersey

TK....

I think the best place for that would be the Colts Pro Shop which is right on this website...

Now, I just checked and it's not there. Honestly, most of the jerseys are for Luck and a handful of a few other players.

Don't know why that it is?

But keep checking.... it's got to show up sooner or later.....

Here's the link:

http://www.coltsproshoponline.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=568&all=Y

It's at the top of the page near the right corner.... says Pro Shop across the white horizontal bar next to the word 'fantasy'...

Hope this helps...