Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do You Guys Realize?

krunk

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've been trolling you for the last page and you're just now picking up on it. Bright one, you are

Why thank you. I think it's actually a combination of trolling and getting that post count up. Keep on at it, son, keep on at it.

Too late to play cool. We can still see the vain bulging from your forehead. lol

I've had numerous friendly discussions with Elmo lol. I've been laughing the past thirty minutes, no anger here bro. It seems the Joker has failed again.

I've had numerous friendly discussions with Elmo lol. I've been laughing the past thirty minutes, no anger here bro. It seems the Joker has failed again.

Denver is gonna beat you, i'm sorry. Also you texans fans should reconsider your easy wins againts indy because mmmm... you have never won in LOS jajajaja

Did you watch our defense in the playoffs? Whoo boy.

This isn't about my team not being loved by the darling Colts fans. It's about people coming to the conclusion that the Colts will be a playoff team while somehow the Texans will struggle and fall out of contention and not have a stranglehold on the division, which is probably what we have at this point. So I can't defend my team when I see something I don't like? That's hogwash.

I don't know if you're delusional or just very insecure and needy, but this isn't about the Colts. All Colts fans know that we aren't going to the super bowl this yr.. some think they may make the playoffs and I know the poster started the thread saying possibly even win the division. I don't think we'll win the division this yr., but it is possible they'll get to the playoffs, although it's highly unlikely.

Ok, so you did win a playoff game(forgot about that), but my point still stands. The Texans haven't done anything yet. 1 playoff win in how many yrs. now? Isn't anything to bragg about. nobody cares til they prove something this yr. and they make it further along in the postseason. You come to a Colts forum to seek validation for the Texans and that is just downright silly and juvenile.

I don't need validation, no more than you do. I can still stick up for my team, though, and I don't care if you think we can't do diddlysquat.

Vance87 and QuizBoy are 2 of my friends on here and they every right to state their opinions, which I both respect. The Colts are NOT making the Playoffs this year because of our offensive line is not strong enough to give Luck a clean pocket and protection down the stretch, the Texans defense is fantastic, and their running game is leaps and bounds above our right now, let's be honest okay. QuizBoy is not seeking validation; he simply sees where our 2 teams are at. Texans are at the top in the AFC South and the Colts are the 3rd best in the division because the Titans have a better o-line and CJ2K on the ground. QuizBoy isn't being juvenile it's called the eye test. Look, I am a huge Colts fan, but reality is reality. We won't win more than 6 games, maybe 7, and the Texans will crush us on defense alone. The Colts reclamation project will take 3 years to complete in full IMO.

I will listen to anyone's opinion, but please don't disregard QuizBoy and Vance87 just because they root for the Texans okay. Thank you. That philosophy can be very shortsighted and without merit overall.

Denver is gonna beat you, i'm sorry. Also you texans fans should reconsider your easy wins againts indy because mmmm... you have never won in LOS jajajaja

It's nowhere near a lock. You have a top 3 or top 5 team going against the Broncos. Many analysts say that the Texans and the 49ers are the top teams in their respective conferences. Why is everyone so sure the Broncos will beat the Texans? Because they have Manning? Lol. The Texans have the Broncos out-manned at nearly every position.

Vance87 and QuizBoy are 2 of my friends on here and they every right to state their opinions, which I both respect. The Colts are NOT making the Playoffs this year because of our offensive line is not strong enough to give Luck a clean pocket and protection down the stretch, the Texans defense is fantastic, and their running game is leaps and bounds above our right now, let's be honest okay. QuizBoy is not seeking validation; he simply sees where our 2 teams are at. Texans are at the top in the AFC South and the Colts are the 3rd best in the division because the Titans have a better o-line and CJ2K on the ground. QuizBoy isn't being juvenile it's called the eye test. Look, I am a huge Colts fan, but reality is reality. We won't win more than 6 games, maybe 7, and the Texans will crush us on defense alone. The Colts reclamation project will take 3 years to complete in full IMO.

I will listen to anyone's opinion, but please don't disregard QuizBoy and Vance87 just because they root for the Texans okay. Thank you. That philosophy can be very shortsighted and without merit overall.

Forgive me, but I just have a visual of you hugging both Vance and Qwiz with tears in your eyes, as I read this. lol

You seem to come to their rescue a lot on here... It's cool, who am I to judge

It's nowhere near a lock. You have a top 3 or top 5 team going against the Broncos. Many analysts say that the Texans and the 49ers are the top teams in their respective conferences. Why is everyone so sure the Broncos will beat the Texans? Because they have Manning? Lol. The Texans have the Broncos out-manned at nearly every position.

I really think it will be a tough game, but the texans fans think it's a lock that they will win and they are totally wrong. Between they are cocking their defense stats when they played against tanehill and gabbert. And to your argument that the texas have better skill at almost every position they are just missing the most important..... yes.... QB.

I don't care if they state their opinions, and yes whether you want to believe it or not, Qwiz comes here to seek validation for the Texans. It is blatantly obvious and it is no secret. Why else get so bent out of shape everytime a fan of a different team don't bow down to the Texans.

He gets upset everytime somebody says something that would somehow challenge the idea of the Texans not winning it all this yr.. I couldn't care less if the Texans win it all this yr. or not, but coming on to a Colts forum and expecting everybody to recognize the Texans greatness is ridiculous. He needs to realize where he's at and understand that not everybody gets all fluttery in the belly when they think of his great team.

Also, to point out constantly that the Texans are better than the Colts this yr. is not only silly, but it's also juvenile. Anybody with 2 brain cells already knows this but he feels the need to have everybody admit it to make him feel better(validation). the Colts are in the midst of a major overhaul from top to bottom so quite frankly, if the Colts did somehow come out with a better record, it would a small miracle, but to constantly seek other fans acknowledgement of the Texans are better than the Colts on a Colts forum is petty and childish.

I really think it will be a tough game, but the texans fans think it's a lock that they will win and they are totally wrong. Between they are cocking their defense stats when they played against tanehill and gabbert. And to your argument that the texas have better skill at almost every position they are just missing the most important..... yes.... QB.

You could argue they're better at receiver (collectively) and O-line as well. Denver's D is no slouch either

I'll take a gassed Texans defense over the Broncos offense anyday. :) But maybe that's just me.

That's a bold statement, but the Texans never experienced a good offense. So I guess the denial about Schaub and his crew is understood.

If you haven't noticed big defensive teams have won't the Super Bowl in the past decade. Houston didn't have a team those few years. So again understood.

We can be the football version of those guys from obscure countries who sprint out to the lead at the beginning of the Boston Marathon for some t.v. time!!!! On a similar note... I think the Vikings are technically in first place in the NFC North right now. I wonder if they are poppin' bottles like its 1999 about it... :dunno:

Forgive me, but I just have a visual of you hugging both Vance and Qwiz with tears in your eyes, as I read this. lol

You seem to come to their rescue a lot on here... It's cool, who am I to judge

I really could care less if you are :lol: caboose off at me or not. It's not a rescue fetish or compulsion sir. So many people use that argument: "You're not a real Colts fan so go away and log onto to your favorite team's site then." That's what I was responding to. In anything in life, you can't surround yourself with "yes men" all the time and a lack of critical thinking that's all I'm saying. Different viewpoints bring much needed perspectives on everything from football teams, to occupations, to musical tastes in general.

ahf321 happy to amuse you sir. Have a pleasant evening. :hat:

Don't forget that our schedule differs only by two games. Those are the games based on your record last year. Other than that, it's the same schedule.

Also, you play us twice. Which are two tough games for you to win, so you could almost cancel out those two games I mentioned.

There is no 'check that a win' game for the Colts this year. MAYBE the Browns, but they have proven tough but ultimately not enough so far this year. Also you could count us at LOS just to be jerks, but I hold out hope. :D

eh.. one of those games may not end up being so hard as I wouldn't be surprised if Houston is resting their starters in that final match up.

it's because they're trolls more than anything else. all they do is point out a few fans who have unreal expectations again...and again...and again....and again. and then turn around brag about what the texans are predicted to do or what they think they are going to do. it's just boorish

I don't care if they state their opinions, and yes whether you want to believe it or not, Qwiz comes here to seek validation for the Texans. It is blatantly obvious and it is no secret. Why else get so bent out of shape everytime a fan of a different team don't bow down to the Texans.

Look, we have 4 teams in every NFL division. The AFC South has the Colts, the Texans, the Titans, and the Jaguars. Why would it not be wise to monitor and keep track of your level of competition while we all battle for a division title or Playoffs Wildcard Berth? Standing up for a team and engaging in critical analysis among squads sounds perfectly reasonable to me anyway. Are we any less boastful when we talk about a Colts victory? Not really.

He gets upset everytime somebody says something that would somehow challenge the idea of the Texans not winning it all this yr.. I couldn't care less if the Texans win it all this yr. or not, but coming on to a Colts forum and expecting everybody to recognize the Texans greatness is ridiculous. He needs to realize where he's at and understand that not everybody gets all fluttery in the belly when they think of his great team.

What's wrong with a little friendly rivalry among division foes? I live for that myself as long as the barbs don't blur the line into personal blogger attacks away from a team's strengths and weaknesses.

Also, to point out constantly that the Texans are better than the Colts this yr. is not only silly, but it's also juvenile. Anybody with 2 brain cells already knows this but he feels the need to have everybody admit it to make him feel better(validation). the Colts are in the midst of a major overhaul from top to bottom so quite frankly, if the Colts did somehow come out with a better record, it would a small miracle, but to constantly seek other fans acknowledgement of the Texans are better than the Colts on a Colts forum is petty and childish.

I don't necessarily perceive it that way. Did QuizBoy say constantly that the Colts suck and the Texans are destined to win the SuperBowl? The fact of the matter remains that if we as a Colts organization didn't have so many gapping holes to fill overall QuizBoy's assessment of the Texans probably wouldn't bother you so much. We will Build The Monster. Patience Balzer40. Our day will come. Of that, I am 100% certain.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, September 18, 2012 - talking about site members
Hidden by Nadine, September 18, 2012 - talking about site members

I really could care less if you are :lol: caboose off at me or not. It's not a rescue fetish or compulsion sir. So many people use that argument: "You're not a real Colts fan so go away and log onto to your favorite team's site then." That's what I was responding to. In anything in life, you can't surround yourself with "yes men" all the time and a lack of critical thinking that's all I'm saying. Different viewpoints bring much needed perspectives on everything from football teams, to occupations, to musical tastes in general.

ahf321 happy to amuse you sir. Have a pleasant evening. :hat:

Here's what bugs people about them. They enter into threads involving the Texans with comments like this:

Texans? Lose to the Broncos? Buffoonery.

Suggesting that anyone else's opinion that differs from their own is 'buffoonery,' is inviting of a negative response to begin with. It's insulting and closed-minded at the same time. Then when people respond to his initial post with rebuttle as to why they feel the Broncos will win, they spin it as us being the closed-minded homers that lack reason, when it's actually the opposite.

Qwiz's 1st post in here was not thought-provoking or informative. It was bait to derail yet another thread and make it about the Texans. Mission accomplished...

Because I and others see him for the troll he is, and treat him as such, doesn't mean we're not open to debate or discussion with fans of opposing teams. It just means we don't like being talked down to, baited into arguments or policed in expressing our opinions on anything football related (yes, even the Texans.) That's why people say, if he has a problem with anything said about his team here, it would be wise for him to leave. No one should have to censor every post they type involving the Texans, prefacing every opinion with praise and respect for his team. If he is overly sensative and emotional about his team, I'm pretty sure they have hormones to treat that. We're not here to coddle Texans fans -- Sorry

IMO, Vance is tolerable; QuizBoy's posts reflect a pattern of someone on a mission. JMO!

True. Vance ends up getting a lot of the collateral meant for Qwiz. I'm guilty of doing it myself, as well

The fact of the matter probably remains that if we as a Colts organization didn't have so many gapping holes to fill overall QuizBoy's assessment of the Texans probably wouldn't bother you so much. We will Build The Monster. Patience Balzer40. Our day will come. Of that, I am 100% certain.

This is kind of my point though. We all know with a small degree of certainty that the Colts aren't making the playoffs and surely not the super bowl. It is quotes like this from Quiz that get under people's skin and is completely unnecessary.

And you barely beat the Ponder-led Vikings...pssh. In case you haven't noticed, your team might very well be one of those bottom-dwelling teams this year. That's what the paid experts are saying anyway. The Texans, however, are projected as the most balanced team in the AFC and Super Bowl reps for the AFC, if the Patriots aren't. Yeah, we are just another team.

Listen, It don't bother me a bit that he thinks highly of his team, but it does bother me and others too when he seeks other teams fans acknowledgement of their greatness too. He is on a Colts forum. We are not required to think the Texans are automatically and unequivocally going to destroy the Colts and every other team they play. It seems to bother him to no end that others might not believe the Texans are a great team so he thinks he has to tell everybody they are over and over. We get it.....he likes his team. Now move on and quit worrying what everybody else thinks.

I'll say this from the get go. Vance is just a Texans fan who is here most of the time. No different than the Pats fans who have been here over the years and I have less of an issue with him because he doesn't cross the line as much he has a different view point than Colts fans and that's fine that's part of what a forum is for.

My issue is more with Qwiz. People are exactly right he's here for what seems to be just to get Colts fans to kiss the Texans rings and then sits there and says things like "No one asked you to anoint my team." Well guess what when the vast majority of one's posts are just to argue with Colts fans anytime they dare to say something other than the Texans are great and they are on their way to the Super Bowl are that's how one comes across. If Qwiz truly doesn't want that then he needs to work on how he's coming across because that's exactly how he is coming across at least to me and judging by how others are responding to him I'd say he's coming across that way to them as well.

It's also the constituent pot calling the kettle black that bothers people. It started out with him being all over Colts fans for being "homers" yes freely admitting to being a homer himself at times. Now it's dismissing the Colts win over the lowly Vikings because it's the Vikings yet proclaiming the Texans defense as a monster because they shut down two of the worst offenses in the league. It's also going out of his way to try to rain on Colts fans parade anytime something good happens for them. I've said it before I have no issue with any fan of another team that wants to come here and talk football. They are more than welcome but they need to realize where they are at. It's the COLTS fan forum. If you come here and you aren't a fan of the Colts guess what you are going to see Colts fans and they are going to see things with a positive light and they don't need or want fans of other teams just here to "keep them in line" or "just being realistic". That's called trolling. If they just see things differently that's fine but always putting the Colts down is going to just rub fans the wrong way and frankly they are going to get sick of the trolling behavior and I think that's where the fans are getting close to being with Qwiz.

For the record I have no real issues with the Texans as a team. In fact I kinda like the Texans and I am willing to admit they are a really good team. I also don't think the Colts are going to playoffs this year and frankly the Texans should win the division with ease this year. With that said I've never seen a couple of fans use one playoff game to proclaim their greatness before. This is not a shot but I think this is where a lot of Colts fans are at all. We don't get it. We've seen our team win the division countless times and win a lot of playoff games so we kinda look at the Texans and go oh they won a playoff game great good for you but it's not the big deal I sorta get the impression that the Texans fans want us to think it is. We've also seen the Colts have more than it's fair share of let downs in the playoffs when they "should" do great things in the playoffs. So I think Colts fans are a little leery to say oh hey yeah any team is great because they "should" be great.

With that said the Texans are off to a great start hats off to them. I am not going to jump up and down and be excited for them because they beat two teams they should beat and I don't think most Colts fans are either. That's part of being a good team you expect to win games like that and when you do it's not a big deal because you should beat teams like that. I'll be interested to see what the Texans do once they get into the meat of their schedule. If they start winning most of those games and that defense is shutting those teams down then yes it's time to get really excited in Houston. However, come on beating two teams the Colts are going to have a pretty good shot to beat this season isn't exactly a reason to write home about if the goal is the Super Bowl like it should be for the Texans this year.

Also I just don't get it. If you are confident about how the Texans are going to do this season why care what a bunch of Colts fans on the internet think about your team? Don't tell me you don't either because you respond to any Colts fan who says anything negative about the Texans on the Colts forum. That's not the action of someone who doesn't care what fans of another team thinks. When the Colts were on top of the mountain I didn't care what other fans thought which is why I didn't go to other teams message boards I've just never understood that. That's not to say anything is wrong with it I just don't get it but that's me. .

That's my closing thoughts on this thread because it's seems to be getting heated and I am just going to back away at this point.

Wow. Just really read all this babble over the Texans and Broncos next week? I don't know who wins lol. Both could be in the playoffs.

Besides, I am not sure past records with Manning on the Colts means a thing vs. Houston this time around. He is on the Broncos now, a completely different team then the past Colts teams he was on. And the Texans actually have a defense, like it or not they created a defense in Houston last season that is among the NFLs best units.

And if you use Manning's past record vs. Houston as an example you can cherry pick this a lot and say then the Broncos are also in trouble with his recent history vs. San Diego. But, to be fair again this is Peyton on a different team vs. San Diego so lets wait and see.

I do understand that the Texans have yet to really get this statement win or two vs. a top QB. The Niners are probably my favorite defense in the league since last year, they have already shown us they can rattle or get by top QBs and are not just paper tigers. And everyone who picks on Alex Smith...well be my guest but Smith has a loaded team around him and IMO possibly the best coach in the league right now so it might be pretty tough for him to mess this up.

One thing I'll say is be careful about talking up your team too much on an opposing teams forum. Imagine the eruption that would occur if the Colts beat the Texans this year. :hide: For the record I am expecting a clean sweep of the Colts.

I'll say this from the get go. Vance is just a Texans fan who is here most of the time. No different than the Pats fans who have been here over the years and I have less of an issue with him because he doesn't cross the line as much he has a different view point than Colts fans and that's fine that's part of what a forum is for.

My issue is more with Qwiz. People are exactly right he's here for what seems to be just to get Colts fans to kiss the Texans rings and then sits there and says things like "No one asked you to anoint my team." Well guess what when the vast majority of one's posts are just to argue with Colts fans anytime they dare to say something other than the Texans are great and they are on their way to the Super Bowl are that's how one comes across. If Qwiz truly doesn't want that then he needs to work on how he's coming across because that's exactly how he is coming across at least to me and judging by how others are responding to him I'd say he's coming across that way to them as well.

It's also the constituent pot calling the kettle black that bothers people. It started out with him being all over Colts fans for being "homers" yes freely admitting to being a homer himself at times. Now it's dismissing the Colts win over the lowly Vikings because it's the Vikings yet proclaiming the Texans defense as a monster because they shut down two of the worst offenses in the league. It's also going out of his way to try to rain on Colts fans parade anytime something good happens for them. I've said it before I have no issue with any fan of another team that wants to come here and talk football. They are more than welcome but they need to realize where they are at. It's the COLTS fan forum. If you come here and you aren't a fan of the Colts guess what you are going to see Colts fans and they are going to see things with a positive light and they don't need or want fans of other teams just here to "keep them in line" or "just being realistic". That's called trolling. If they just see things differently that's fine but always putting the Colts down is going to just rub fans the wrong way and frankly they are going to get sick of the trolling behavior and I think that's where the fans are getting close to being with Qwiz.

For the record I have no real issues with the Texans as a team. In fact I kinda like the Texans and I am willing to admit they are a really good team. I also don't think the Colts are going to playoffs this year and frankly the Texans should win the division with ease this year. With that said I've never seen a couple of fans use one playoff game to proclaim their greatness before. This is not a shot but I think this is where a lot of Colts fans are at all. We don't get it. We've seen our team win the division countless times and win a lot of playoff games so we kinda look at the Texans and go oh they won a playoff game great good for you but it's not the big deal I sorta get the impression that the Texans fans want us to think it is. We've also seen the Colts have more than it's fair share of let downs in the playoffs when they "should" do great things in the playoffs. So I think Colts fans are a little leery to say oh hey yeah any team is great because they "should" be great.

With that said the Texans are off to a great start hats off to them. I am not going to jump up and down and be excited for them because they beat two teams they should beat and I don't think most Colts fans are either. That's part of being a good team you expect to win games like that and when you do it's not a big deal because you should beat teams like that. I'll be interested to see what the Texans do once they get into the meat of their schedule. If they start winning most of those games and that defense is shutting those teams down then yes it's time to get really excited in Houston. However, come on beating two teams the Colts are going to have a pretty good shot to beat this season isn't exactly a reason to write home about if the goal is the Super Bowl like it should be for the Texans this year.

Also I just don't get it. If you are confident about how the Texans are going to do this season why care what a bunch of Colts fans on the internet think about your team? Don't tell me you don't either because you respond to any Colts fan who says anything negative about the Texans on the Colts forum. That's not the action of someone who doesn't care what fans of another team thinks. When the Colts were on top of the mountain I didn't care what other fans thought which is why I didn't go to other teams message boards I've just never understood that. That's not to say anything is wrong with it I just don't get it but that's me. .

That's my closing thoughts on this thread because it's seems to be getting heated and I am just going to back away at this point.

Well said and is exactly my point. I said it before and I'll say it again...........the Texans have done absolutely nothing.....in the past or now in the present. Super Bowls aren't won off expectations or who's on a roster because if they were the Colts would have at least 10 lombardi trophies. If and when the Texans actually accomplish something worth bragging about then by all means their fans should shout it from the roof tops, but until then...........who freakin cares?

FYI the whole reason I even posted in the first place had nothing to do with the Texans. I would have said it no matter what team I affiliate myself with, I would have done it if I was a Colts fan. After that first preseason game with Luck's great performance it was the Colts going 9-7 and getting a WC spot...after that loss to the Steelers it was "back down to reality" (yes that was a thread). After the Bears game you guys were maybe winning 4 and now after you beat the Vikes now it's back to playoff caliber team. Just even that out a bit and I see 6-10 or so, I'd say that's pretty realistic. Hey, beat a solid team (8-8 range) and my prediction may need updating. The Texans turnover from 2011 to 2012 hasn't been dramatic so I can say that we can hang with elite teams, but this will be our first test this year. I'm anxious already and the Broncos have yet to play their second game.

And another note, don't think that I don't do this on the Texans forum either. If you read our boards you'd think we were 0-2. We've got huge expectations of our team and we get frazzled when the other team even gets a first down. We have to lower our standards and realize we aren't going to beat even the bad teams 50-0 or something. I've done much criticizing against posts like that. And even if we lose to the Broncos, do I think we're in trouble? No, there's no shame in losing to a really good team. If we get blown out, yeah I'll be worried. But the Steelers got handled by them and still many people say they are a Super Bowl caliber team, so it's not the end of anything.

And don't hate on Qwiz too much, he's a young guy who loves his team. Can't hate that. :D

If you come here and you aren't a fan of the Colts guess what you are going to see Colts fans and they are going to see things with a positive light and they don't need or want fans of other teams just here to "keep them in line" or "just being realistic". That's called trolling. For the record I have no real issues with the Texans as a team. In fact I kinda like the Texans and I am willing to admit they are a really good team. I also don't think the Colts are going to playoffs this year and frankly the Texans should win the division with ease this year. With that said I've never seen a couple of fans use one playoff game to proclaim their greatness before. We don't get it. We've seen our team win the division countless times and win a lot of playoff games so we kinda look at the Texans and go oh they won a playoff game great good for you but it's not the big deal I sorta get the impression that the Texans fans want us to think it is. We've also seen the Colts have more than it's fair share of let downs in the playoffs when they "should" do great things in the playoffs. So I think Colts fans are a little leery to say oh hey yeah any team is great because they "should" be great. With that said the Texans are off to a great start hats off to them. I am not going to jump up and down and be excited for them because they beat two teams they should beat and I don't think most Colts fans are either. That's part of being a good team you expect to win games like that and when you do it's not a big deal because you should beat teams like that. I'll be interested to see what the Texans do once they get into the meat of their schedule. If they start winning most of those games and that defense is shutting those teams down then yes it's time to get really excited in Houston. However, come on beating two teams the Colts are going to have a pretty good shot to beat this season isn't exactly a reason to write home about if the goal is the Super Bowl like it should be for the Texans this year. Also I just don't get it. If you are confident about how the Texans are going to do this season why care what a bunch of Colts fans on the internet think about your team? Don't tell me you don't either because you respond to any Colts fan who says anything negative about the Texans on the Colts forum. That's not the action of someone who doesn't care what fans of another team thinks. When the Colts were on top of the mountain I didn't care what other fans thought which is why I didn't go to other teams message boards I've just never understood that. That's not to say anything is wrong with it I just don't get it but that's me. . That's my closing thoughts on this thread because it's seems to be getting heated and I am just going to back away at this point.
the Texans have done absolutely nothing.....in the past or now in the present. Super Bowls aren't won off expectations or who's on a roster because if they were the Colts would have at least 10 lombardi trophies. If and when the Texans actually accomplish something worth bragging about then by all means their fans should shout it from the roof tops, but until then...........who freakin cares?
And don't hate on Qwiz too much, he's a young guy who loves his team. Can't hate that. :D

All valid points: 1. The Texans are a formidable team that should win the AFC South Division easily this year. 2. No franchise ever wins any titles or Championships on paper i.e. earn it. and 3. Loyalty to a favorite squad is always commendable regardless of a person's time zone or personal zip code.