Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson and his Dead Money situation

HtownColt

I think there's plenty there for the casual fan, or even most fans, who, quite honestly, don't pay close attention to matters like this.

This kind of story is interesting to serious fans who crave most every detail they can get their hands on. That's not most fans.

So, for the casual fan -- most fans -- I think the story is fine.... it is what it is....

I think there's plenty there for the casual fan, or even most fans, who, quite honestly, don't pay close attention to matters like this.

This kind of story is interesting to serious fans who crave most every detail they can get their hands on. That's not most fans.

So, for the casual fan -- most fans -- I think the story is fine.... it is what it is....

I was going to say if someone is a diehard live and breath and eats Colts stuff there isn't going to be much in this that those people haven't already heard or figured out on on their own. With that said I'd agree with you I don't think it was written for those kinds of fans. It was written for the guy who watches the Colts on Sunday afternoon and then doesn't really think about them most of the week.

Don`t understand why people knock others for posting something that may have already been posted before. If you`ve seen before dont read it or respond, doesnt mean everybody has. Most realize the Colts have "dead money" this year and next year will be better, but I didnt know a football field was 53 1/3 yards wide! Thought it was 50 yards wide, so there I learned something today!

am i the only one who gets denied at indystar.com? i think they let you read so many articles before they prompt you to pay

while i enjoyed them when it was free, no way i am paying $12 a month for info that is available for free elsewhere

EDIT: just deleted my cookies and was able to see the article :shh:

Good to know about the cookies. I sometimes get the prompt to pay and just go to a different site. There's never anything worth paying for there.

Don`t understand why people knock others for posting something that may have already been posted before. If you`ve seen before dont read it or respond, doesnt mean everybody has. Most realize the Colts have "dead money" this year and next year will be better, but I didnt know a football field was 53 1/3 yards wide! Thought it was 50 yards wide, so there I learned something today!

I was thinking about starting a post on how bad our O line is playing.