Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gore to play elsewhere

Barry Sears

"Mr.Ballard, tear down this wall".....(so you can have a running back(s) that have a chance of gaining yards when they are handed the ball.) If you can't run through it and you can't scale it and you can't blow it up then ask to be traded to a team with the belief that an OL is important,

If my wife spent as much time on her back as Colts quarterbacks I would have a thousand children.:yuk:

4 hours ago, King Colt said:

"Mr.Ballard, tear down this wall".....(so you can have a running back(s) that have a chance of gaining yards when they are handed the ball.) If you can't run through it and you can't scale it and you can't blow it up then ask to be traded to a team with the belief that an OL is important,

If my wife spent as much time on her back as Colts quarterbacks I would have a thousand children.:yuk:

Are you drinking again??

I will miss Gore!! He is an  absolute warrior!! Does he leave some yards on the field sometimes yes, does he more often than not gain more yard than he should and  eke  out every last yard more often than not yes! He is a tough guy who came here to win! Honestly he deserved better than we gave him! Good luck to him and hope the best for him. He will be missed. We will need a power runner brother and sisters, because Mack does not like getting his nose dirty!! Saw that last year!

14 hours ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

I will miss Gore!! He is an  absolute warrior!! Does he leave some yards on the field sometimes yes, does he more often than not gain more yard than he should and  eke  out every last yard more often than not yes! He is a tough guy who came here to win! Honestly he deserved better than we gave him! Good luck to him and hope the best for him. He will be missed. We will need a power runner brother and sisters, because Mack does not like getting his nose dirty!! Saw that last year!

So did Mack get his nose dirty when he carried 15 players over the goal line? :D

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, King Colt said:

Nah, if your wife spent that much time on her back well,, Nah, I better not go there. haha

21 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

So did Mack get his nose dirty when he carried 15 players over the goal line? :D

One there aren't 15 people on the field at one time. Post the play! And again if there is such a play its one, and VERY RARE from what saw. I like the kid IMO he needs to play tougher all to willing to bounce every thing outside. Especially right and if you re watch games later in the season teams even game planed for it.  

1 hour ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

One there aren't 15 people on the field at one time. Post the play! And again if there is such a play its one, and VERY RARE from what saw. I like the kid IMO he needs to play tougher all to willing to bounce every thing outside. Especially right and if you re watch games later in the season teams even game planed for it.  

11+11=22

2 hours ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

For 1 thing I was being sarcastic. Sorry you missed it.

Plus, he was not drafted to be an every down back or a pounder up the middle. He was drafted to be a change of pace RB and that is exactly what he was, no more.

He was a 4th round pick and there were 14 RBs drafted before him.

12 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

For 1 thing I was being sarcastic. Sorry you missed it.

Plus, he was not drafted to be an every down back or a pounder up the middle. He was drafted to be a change of pace RB and that is exactly what he was, no more.

He was a 4th round pick and there were 14 RBs drafted before him.

Sorry crazy  I did miss the sarcasm !  Which surprised me because normally I think you're one of the few were spot on!  I like him I still think there's room for improvement he may end up to be an every down back he's a slasher with good speed and hands if he runs inside a little bit stronger and it's a little better at pass pro he honestly has a chance to be very good !  It's all good !!