Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Move OL Redmond Cut TE Krieger-Coble Signed

Shepman

56 minutes ago, Shepman said:

I didn't see this posted and don't think I missed it.  Redmond gone after one game sounds like Kelly is definitely a go and doesn't look good for Doyle if we are signing TE to Active Roster.

Yea I just seen Doyle was out for the SF game (per espn fantasy football). San Fran is tough on TE's but hopefully somebody steps up.

I'm kind of concerned Jacoby isn't going  to have much to work with on offense this week.  Glad to have Mack back to help out.   This game is no guarantee though.  Hoyer usually plays pretty good against us.  We gotta pull out this win though.

1 hour ago, krunk said:

I'm kind of concerned Jacoby isn't going  to have much to work with on offense this week.  Glad to have Mack back to help out.   This game is no guarantee though.  Hoyer usually plays pretty good against us.  We gotta pull out this win though.

What do you mean we are only down Doyle right?  Brissett seemed to get something going with TY last week. We will get the W. 

As far as G goes I thought we should have addressed it the last 2 off seasons. I know the coaches know more than me but Haeg as a starting G? I never bought that. 

We have had only one starting caliber G on the roster for at least the last 2 seasons. We ended up in a position that Blythe started at G last season. 

Kelly should better deal with stunts, the blitz and have the OL more organized immediately. That was a lot for a rookie and Vujnovich had no experience at G.

I don't think Kelly's return will have you rushing out for the elusive Vujnovich jersey. The OL should look better this weekend.

George got the best grade of any Colt from PFF vs the Cards. It was easily the best rated performance by a Colt ILB this season. He's got some speed none of our other ILB's have but doesn't see the field. Come on man 

31 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Tough week for Redmond....I thought he tried hard last week and in a hostile environment against a tough front..held his own.

Yeah, I thought he did ok. Kept waiting for a major gaffe with a shotgun hike, but it didn't happen. 

As far as the Oline: Is the problem talent? Technique? Injuries? Coaching? Scheme? Experience? Penalties?

With the exception of talent, all these things can improve. I'm glad Goode can return at some point but I'm kind of shocked at how far Clark has fallen.

But 4 of the 5 starters have shown they can play well.

The Oline is such a pivotal part of how this team will do. I know there's consensus to get rid of players and it would be nice to get an exceptional lineman or two in the draft.

I just think they'll get this Oline figured out and hopefully get the best 5 guys out there.

21 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Do you really want your public position to be that you're smarter than the coaches and general manager?

I mean......   seriously?

I definitely wouldn't want anyone to think I'm dumber than Chuck.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:35 PM, coltsfeva said:

Yeah, I thought he did ok. Kept waiting for a major gaffe with a shotgun hike, but it didn't happen. 

As far as the Oline: Is the problem talent? Technique? Injuries? Coaching? Scheme? Experience? Penalties?

With the exception of talent, all these things can improve. I'm glad Goode can return at some point but I'm kind of shocked at how far Clark has fallen.

But 4 of the 5 starters have shown they can play well.

The Oline is such a pivotal part of how this team will do. I know there's consensus to get rid of players and it would be nice to get an exceptional lineman or two in the draft.

I just think they'll get this Oline figured out and hopefully get the best 5 guys out there.

Yep the line looked good yesterday...given it was against the 49ers but we rant the ball effectively and I thought they gave Jacoby PLENTY of time. There is always going to be a few hurries etc and Jacoby holds onto the ball even longer than Luck does but the line played well. Let's see if it continues.