Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jersey Numbers Update

TKnight24

29 minutes ago, LuckyHooker24 said:

Seriously.. why does #24 have to be retired? Hooker should be able to wear that number. I was kind of hoping he might scoop up 25.

I'm not sure if I like 29 on Hooker.

I could deal with #29.  Eric Berry number.  Especially if he plays just as good!

On 5/12/2017 at 1:01 PM, LuckyHooker24 said:

Seriously.. why does #24 have to be retired? Hooker should be able to wear that number. 

Apparently you've never heard of Lenny Moore????  On the NFL 50th Anniversary All Pro Team. All Pro runner, All Pro receiver, All Pro Blocker. Threw the block that let Alan Ameche score in the 58 OT Title Game. Scored TDs in 18 consecutives games.  Best Back to ever don a Colt uniform.  THATs why it has to be retired!

19 hours ago, jimmy g said:

Apparently you've never heard of Lenny Moore????  On the NFL 50th Anniversary All Pro Team. All Pro runner, All Pro receiver, All Pro Blocker. Threw the block that let Alan Ameche score in the 58 OT Title Game. Scored TDs in 18 consecutives games.  Best Back to ever don a Colt uniform.  THATs why it has to be retired!

testify!!

19 hours ago, jimmy g said:

50 years from now someone on this forum will say "why does 18 have to be retired?" :)