Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp day three thread (First day of pads)

Everyone

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love these threads. I do not have twitter & I really appreciate those who keep us up to date here.

Well done Everybody. It's starting to get exciting around here again. I would really like to see that new TE pan out. Great size & numbers. Hope it translates to great hands & ability as well.

2 hours ago, krunk said:

Personally I still think Andre can play.  He's more of a possession guy at this point I think.  There were many points of last year where I felt he was open and the ball wasn't thrown,  if thrown to it was thrown poorly or I felt he wasn't always used properly.  He did have a case of the drops in some spots, but overall I felt he could play the possession role.  Wouldn't be surprised to see him do better in Tennessee.

Darrius Heyward Bey grew hands when he left and went to Pittsburg and Avery went and played well for the Chiefs.

Im with you, I bet Andre plays well!

4 minutes ago, krunk said:

I'm looking for people making plays updates and each update is an injury! LOL

Yeah its odd. Last couple years a player couldn't fart without the media tweeting it out. This year its like eh? We will tweet when we feel like it or if someone gets hurt. Odd.

The colts need to pay @IndyD4U to go up there and report updates. Hes done a better job than they have so far!

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Yeah its odd. Last couple years a player couldn't fart without the media tweeting it out. This year its like eh? We will tweet when we feel like it or if someone gets hurt. Odd.

The colts need to pay @IndyD4U to go up there and report updates. Hes done a better job than they have so far!

Agreed

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

I think I figured it out. The media decided not to post as many updates so we will go to their websites and give them hits to read their updates after its over. Its bullcrap but I bet that's what it is.

I was seriously just thinking that as well lol

4 minutes ago, krunk said:

I know when they were holding the practice inside they said it was closed to the media.  I wonder is that also true for the outside practice?

Maybe they all packed up and left and didn't return?

6 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Hows he gonna say there were 3 drops but doesn't even say who dropped them lol. When they do tweet its vague as hell.

I asked, he said Hilton and Allen had one but couldn't remember who had the 3rd

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Failure to go with a 3-WR set is not on Pep.

Did we have 3 great WR's in 13 or 14 or 15?        We do now,  but we haven't always.

Plus,  there's nothing wrong with 2 TE sets.        That's not what did Pep in either.

Pep had plenty of issues.....    but he certainly wasn't helped by a poor OL,  a poor group of RB's,  and receivers who had a bad case of the drops.       Not everything that went wrong was Pep's fault.     Remember, his first year,  Luck cut his interceptions from 16 to 9,  and Pep's 2nd year, Luck boosted his TD passes from 23 to 40, which led the NFL.  

Pep being a terrible OC is very popular here.     The only problem is,  it's not true.

He wasn't terrible.      He just wasn't good enough.     

It's true