Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Midseason AFC Playoff Standings Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those wildcard picks have very little chance to make it over the chargers, steelers, Bengals dolphins or chiefs. Cleveland couldn't beat the jags and Kyle orton isn't getting the bills in the playoffs.

Buffalo has a new owner, the league likes to reward new owners. Frankly,it doesnt even really matter who the other 5 teams are LOL. ...Pitt went 8-8 last year or did you forget that ? where have the dolphins-chargers-chiefs proven anything yet?

that said,what happened to the anything can happen mantra you hum in your head every time the NFL lights shine in your eyes.

you are going to think you know anything barely half way through when you've already seen teams blow teams out and then get blown out by teams who were blown out the week before?

Buffalo has a new owner, the league likes to reward new owners. Frankly,it doesnt even really matter who the other 5 teams are LOL. ...Pitt went 8-8 last year or did you forget that ? where have the dolphins-chargers-chiefs proven anything yet?

that said,what happened to the anything can happen mantra you hum in your head every time the NFL lights shine in your eyes.

you are going to think you know anything barely half way through when you've already seen teams blow teams out and then get blown out by teams who were blown out the week before?

So what you are saying is "your picks" will come true because you have figured out how the league fixes things? And if they don't, they what? What were your predictions last year?

So what you are saying is "your picks" will come true because you have figured out how the league fixes things? And if they don't, they what? What were your predictions last year?

the fact is my predictions don't have to be right to prove outcomes are manipulated. It just means I didn't guess what they would do correctly. My predictions last year were based on thinking it was random  and natural which doesn't matter anymore.

Now I know the constant coincidences and go by them.

Why didn't the jags owner get rewarded for buying the team? Your entire premise is flawed and ridiculous.

As to your other question. Those teams have better qbs than the browns or bills

the fact is my predictions don't have to be right to prove outcomes are manipulated. It just means I didn't guess what they would do correctly. My predictions last year were based on thinking it was random and natural which doesn't matter anymore.

yet you have nothing to back up your nonsense

the fact is my predictions don't have to be right to prove outcomes are manipulated. It just means I didn't guess what they would do correctly. My predictions last year were based on thinking it was random  and natural which doesn't matter anymore.

What are the constant coincidences?

Buffalo isn't making the playoffs.

Why didn't the jags owner get rewarded for buying the team? Your entire premise is flawed and ridiculous.

As to your other question. Those teams have better qbs than the browns or bills

you haven't done any research. My premise isn't remotely flawed. Where did I say it happens every single time and in a time frame that will make sense to you ? the League does in fact reward new owners in various ways and wins are just one of them.

I'm already going to have more predictions right than you based on  my knowledge and you'll have more excuses each time.

the Jags and Panthers when they first came into the league made it to the conf. championship after just 2 years in the league. Of course you were made to believe the expansion draft was why but the fact is that was too perfect,too coincidental,too early = a reward to the new owners.

you haven't done any research. My premise isn't remotely flawed. Where did I say it happens every single time and in a time frame that will make sense to you ? the League does in fact reward new owners in various ways and wins are just one of them.

I'm already going to have more predictions right than you based on my knowledge and you'll have more excuses each time.

the Jags and Panthers when they first came into the league made it to the conf. championship after just 2 years in the league. Of course you were made to believe the expansion draft was why but the fact is that was too perfect,too coincidental,too early = a reward to the new owners.

So what is the jags new owners reward? Discounted tarps for unsold seats?

you haven't done any research. My premise isn't remotely flawed. Where did I say it happens every single time and in a time frame that will make sense to you ? the League does in fact reward new owners in various ways and wins are just one of them.

I'm already going to have more predictions right than you based on  my knowledge and you'll have more excuses each time.

Sure, getting all those players and picks from every team didn't help them at all ... the league did help those new owners by having the expansion draft.

Sure, getting all those players and picks from every team didn't help them at all ... the league did help those new owners by having the expansion draft.

you are admitting youll just believe anything because again..2 teams in only their second year made it to a conference championship at the same time=too perfect. Another charmed  life happening that only happens in pro sports ! You aren't thinking anything through at all

you are admitting youll just believe anything because again..2 teams in only their second year made it to a conference championship at the same time=too perfect. Another charmed life happening that only happens in pro sports ! You aren't thinking anything through at all

Why have no former players, coaches, front office people ever written a book or come out and said any if this publicly? Sometime would have by now. That would be a huge payday for a now broke former player

you are admitting youll just believe anything because again..2 teams in only their second year made it to a conference championship at the same time=too perfect. Another charmed  life happening that only happens in pro sports ! You aren't thinking anything through at all

I have watched sports my entire life. Pro, amateur, collegiate and now youth sports. The one thing I can say for certain is the randomness of the outcomes. This is proved in spades by people like you who say you have the "system" or "formula" figured out only to be proven wrong and then issue a mea culpa about how you mis-judged the "consistencies" Whatever that means. Unless you can can give a blow by blow account of what will happen from now to the end of the season and be 100 percent right, your ramblings hold no value. In fact, Vegas would be a better option as they do the best job of calculating all the variables and the randomness.

I have watched sports my entire life. Pro, amateur, collegiate and now youth sports. The one thing I can say for certain is the randomness of the outcomes. This is proved in spades by people like you who say you have the "system" or "formula" figured out only to be proven wrong and then issue a mea culpa about how you mis-judged the "consistencies" Whatever that means. Unless you can can give a blow by blow account of what will happen from now to the end of the season and be 100 percent right, your ramblings hold no value. In fact, Vegas would be a better option as they do the best job of calculating all the variables and the randomness.

again, me not getting a prediction right doesn't prove games arent staged. That is a very logical remark. LOL at need to get everything right. I just need to recognize that the fantastic and improbable keep happening too often. Only a child should believe all these fantastic and perfect endings.

your idea of how it would need to happen to prove anything to you is very childish and simplistic.

I already said the Seahawks and Cards would fail and that San Fran would win the division outright which puts me way ahead of the curve while you hope and guess. I already said the Cards aren't winning because they are hosting the SB.

youll have pseudo football logic excuses why these things happen while I made the prediction months in advance.

Edited by SteelCityColt
Personal Shot removed

furthermore, the only thing you've done is watch a ball fly around on your tv. Actually start watching defenders as they take bad angles and slow down and fall down so they look like they are close but never really do anything. Watch them grasp the ball carrier/wrap with their arms but never really apply pressure and just fall off like something exciting happened.

you've never actually watched anything yet

I guess the Texans are still waiting for their pay off....

Sorry Quiz :P

you are fool who needs to take logic classes immediately.

again, me not getting a prediction right doesn't prove games arent staged. That is a very logical remark. LOL at need to get everything right. I just need to recognize that the fantastic and improbable keep happening too often. Only a child should believe all these fantastic and perfect endings. 

your idea of how it would need to happen to prove anything to you is very childish and simplistic.

I already said the Seahawks and Cards would fail and that San Fran would win the division outright which puts me way ahead of the curve while you hope and guess. I already said the Cards aren't winning because they are hosting the SB.

youll have pseudo football logic excuses why these things happen while I made the prediction months in advance.

Why the insults? I have not called you any names.

I find it interesting that here you are on a football forum chiding its members for believing football games are not staged. Do you also go on political sites and spew conspiracy theories? I mean really. Why are you even here except to try to tout your superior "insights" and how you have all it all figured out when you have yet to give any basis for your predictions other than gut feelings. Who is staging the games exactly? The league? The networks? Vegas?

furthermore, the only thing you've done is watch a ball fly around on your tv. Actually start watching defenders as they take bad angles and slow down and fall down so they look like they are close but never really do anything. Watch them grasp the ball carrier/wrap with their arms but never really apply pressure and just fall off like something exciting happened.

you've never actually watched anything yet

Who would have thought that actual human beings play this game?

Who would have thought that actual human beings play this game?

I just gave you a description of what to look for.  

are you actually going to try or just ignore it like you have for the last 20 years ?

until you acknowledge that the impossible keeps happening,it may be well hard for you to see.

as far as insults are concerned,you are insulting me  by telling me I don't what I am talking about. I know beyond any shadow of doubt that I am right.

I'm sorry I called you a fool but like me, you will realize you were foolish not to see it this whole time. I am not wrong, I know I am right. I know I am right.

are you actually going to try or just ignore it like you have for the last 20 years ?

until you acknowledge that the impossible keeps happening,it may be well hard for you to see.

as far as insults are concerned,you are insulting me by telling me I don't what I am talking about. I know beyond any shadow of doubt that I am right.

I'm sorry I called you a fool but like me, you will realize you were foolish not to see it this whole time. I am not wrong, I know I am right. I know I am right.

but alas, no proof. Enjoy the tin foil hat though

as far as insults are concerned,you are insulting me by telling me I don't what I am talking about. I know beyond any shadow of doubt that I am right.

Where do the aliens come into play?

Anyway before the topic descends into complete madness.... let's try and get back on topic.

My own thoughts on the AFC Playoff teams:

1. Broncos

2. Colts

3. Patriots

4. Ravens

5. Chargers

6. Bengals

Pretty boring huh? However I could maybe see a team like Miami/Houston/Buffalo/Pittsburgh even Cleveland making a run at that 6th spot. 

I always shake my head and marvel when the Paranoid Conspiracy Guy comes out of the closet to share his special brand of genius and insight.

Wow,  but it is a sight to behold!

On my Stanford site,  there's a Conspiracy Guy who thinks the Bush family brought down the twin towers with battle field nuclear bombs bought from Russia... 

He thinks no one was killed at Sandy Hook elementary school.   All staged with actors so the government can take your guns....

And he thinks Ebola is fake as well.   Though I haven't quite figured out why he thinks that?

Bottom line,  there's just no explaining Conspiracy Guys......   you can reason with them.   You can't use logic.    And they're oblivious to facts.

They believe what they believe.    They know what they know.    And they think what they believe is obvious and they can't understand why we don't agree with them.

I'd ask our visiting fan this........   if football is fake,  why do you spend any time being a fan of the game?   Would seem like a waste of your time if the fix is in everywhere....

(I hope I'm not sorry I asked.....   and apologies for the thread drift....)

as far as insults are concerned,you are insulting me  by telling me I don't what I am talking about. I know beyond any shadow of doubt that I am right.

The fact that you think these players are throwing games lets me know you've never played sports seriously at any level.