Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peytons Situation

mammo

I think it's this thursday?

I would think playing golf would put as much if not more pressure on the neck, so I don't look for him to be cleared for one before the other. He was asked in an interview today how he was doing and he said ok.

I'm sure like us he is waiting to hear the doc's evaluation.

yeh i think he still has to go see the doc and got xrays to view the fusion, of he hasnt already. Nerve is all on him, doctors cant tell you what your feeling, i keep thinking its going to be one of those things that one day its like wow this feels much better and then recovers quickly

yeh i think he still has to go see the doc and got xrays to view the fusion, of he hasnt already. Nerve is all on him, doctors cant tell you what your feeling, i keep thinking its going to be one of those things that one day its like wow this feels much better and then recovers quickly

yep they are waiting for the fusion to happen. Last month was the two mark point and the was the earliest it could have been done. Even if it isn't done now don't freak out because they said two to three months was the earliest the fusion would happen. At the time though they said once that happens everything else could happen very quickly but yes you are right they have also said you can't predict when a nerve will come back.

yeh im not expecting him back, but would be good to see him and the healing progress become significant, even if its 'the fusion is coming along well, seeing progress' something like that, just to put a good thought into everyones minds for next year, possible boost for the club and players.

I think it's this thursday?

I would think playing golf would put as much if not more pressure on the neck, so I don't look for him to be cleared for one before the other. He was asked in an interview today how he was doing and he said ok.

I'm sure like us he is waiting to hear the doc's evaluation.

WITHOUT QUESTION u r correct

this week...3 months from the surgery

..no promise...but that's what he said last month..

Manning is in no hurry to return. In fact the new rumors are that he is more that 50% sure he is retiring next year. You can't blame him with how bad the team is and even he knows its time to rebuild.

I think it would be harder to play golf than throw a pass.

More relevant would be this statement: Nobody gives a poop if he can swing a golf club, he's paid to pass. Why take a risk? It's like when the basketball pro injures his knee playing flag football...

I predict that his doctors will say that his fusion is coming along, or something like that, and his prognosis is good. Why? Because they are they operated on peyton manning and everybody knows it, they will stretch the truth to be as positive as it can be.

The only thing we care about is whether or not he can throw a ball really far next year, and I'm afraid that's pretty much it.

More relevant would be this statement: Nobody gives a poop if he can swing a golf club, he's paid to pass. Why take a risk? It's like when the basketball pro injures his knee playing flag football...

I predict that his doctors will say that his fusion is coming along, or something like that, and his prognosis is good. Why? Because they are they operated on peyton manning and everybody knows it, they will stretch the truth to be as positive as it can be.

The only thing we care about is whether or not he can throw a ball really far next year, and I'm afraid that's pretty much it.

The problem is the Colts need to know before March if Peyton is done or not because of the option on his contract. With that said I am well aware that healing doesn't always follow contract deadlines.

2 folks have responded to this post - neither have shown me that golf is a contact sport. (Contact - opponent hits you)

u dont need contact to create stress when u arch your back with arms holding club high & twist body threw that swinging motion bringing are arms down and transferring much bodily stress along the spinal cord with the follow through of the swing