Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ok, Which Games Are Realistically Winnable Now?

Blue Horseshoe

The two that I thought were most promising, KC & Cincinatti, were lost.

So what looks good from here on out?

I think Jacksonville looks beatable and so does Carolina.

That sounds about right..... a split with the Jags and maybe we take the Panthers game. Balzer is right though.... Carolina is no sure thing for us. Nothing is.

Edited by pacolts56

My fear is we are 1-14 going into our last game (with the one win being against Jax) and Caldwell pulls out all the stops and we end up beating Jax and lose the #1 pick. Caldwell would be so proud of himself!

That would fit this season perfectly....well said.

Can you imagine the look on Manning's face? If you thought his incredulous wth??? he gave last year when Caldwell spotted the Jets that time out, you haven't seen anything yet.

Edited by sfergson727

Well rumors are heating up that Jim Tressel might eventually replace Caldwell. Heard some talking heads throwing the idea around on NFL Countdown earlier today. Nothing emminent but interesting to hear the national media discussing the topic and not just us disgruntled Colts fans on this board.

They are NOT going to fire Caldwell at the end of this season, let alone in the middle of the season? Any of the winless teams pull out a W today?

No coach of a winless team should keep his job. It takes a horrible coaching staff and front office to go winnless.

They are NOT going to fire Caldwell at the end of this season, let alone in the middle of the season? Any of the winless teams pull out a W today?

Dolphins play tomorrow night, and the Rams won't take Luck so soon after using the top pick, and top pick salary on Bradford.

It's a duel to the first win between us and the Dolphins!

My fear is we are 1-14 going into our last game (with the one win being against Jax) and Caldwell pulls out all the stops and we end up beating Jax and lose the #1 pick. Caldwell would be so proud of himself!

Sooo, if we are 0-14 will we rest our starters starting in the 3rd quarter of the 15th game????

i think we go 0-16 if we cant beat kansas city this season then the only other game woudl be jacksonville and i really doubt we win that. we can be the second team in history of the nfl to go 0-16 and maybe we can not only fire caldwell and the rest of the coaching staff which by 0-10 were going to see bags in teh stands and signs everwhere saying fire caldwell. maybe then we will find out were trading our #1 pick to get alot of other picks that will be helpful to us.