Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vs Pats -- Patriots RB Brandon Bolden suspended without pay for four games Friday - Took performance enhancing drugs

bayone

You have the wrong Avatar to respond....but come on. Not won a SB for 8 years. Nice smudges under his eyes though.

Yep, some how some way that "shut the front door" has been able to consistently stand there with plenty of time and his o-line has pretty much ate everyone for breakfast any given Sunday and is doing nothing but laughing at people like Cory Redding while watching film preparing for our Colts so all I've got to say is we better be ready to wipe those "shut the freaking front door" smudges off that pretty boy metrosexuals face because I have a great feeling it's going to happen because our Colts are more passionate than a freight train comin' down those tracks...

You have the wrong Avatar to respond....but come on. Not won a SB for 8 years. Nice smudges under his eyes though.

Is this to me? If so what does my Avatar have to do with anything? TB is not over rated. Many like to say PM only won 1 Sb because of his team. Last I checked winning is a team thing. It is not his fault they have not won any SBs in the last 8 years. Saying he is over-rated is a big :facepalm:

Yep, some how some way that "shut the front door" has been able to consistently stand there with plenty of time and his o-line has pretty much ate everyone for breakfast any given Sunday and is doing nothing but laughing at people like Cory Redding while watching film preparing for our Colts so all I've got to say is we better be ready to wipe those "shut the freaking front door" smudges off that pretty boy metrosexuals face because I have a great feeling it's going to happen because our Colts are more passionate than a freight train comin' down those tracks...

A coma could be your best friend, sorry over., oops,

Brady is far from being overrated I hate the Pats as do most Colt fans but I will not take anything from Brady he is a furture HOF QB and he may not have won a SB in 8 years but he has been there plus he has 3 rings.In order to beat Brady we have to apply some real consistent pressure and stop the run aka Ridley...

I tend not to worry about NE running backs. Tom B is the concern. although he is clearly over-rated.

While I will admit that it has been awhile since Tom Brady won his last SB in 2004 when the Patriots defeated the Philadelphia Eagles to win Super Bowl XXXIX, however I am a firm believer that a stout defense wins championships. Just ask Tedy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, and Richard Seymour.

Tom Brady cannot play defense and special teams too now can he? Yes, it has been a 8 year SB victory drought in NE that is true, but getting back to the Lombardi Promiseland in 2012 is nothing to sneeze at or dismiss either IMHO.

lets remember football is a team sport, Manning only won 1 superbowl is he over-rated?

people forget its a team sport & always blame the QB or give credit if won , isnt it interesting the only year our d was healthy threw out the playoffs we won superbowl

I think Braveheart was kidding but that could have been the single-malt talking too.

Brady does, however, lead the league in eye smudges, as he does every year. And no one rocks the Uggs like our metroQB!

You know me so well Mr J.......my 'coma' typo was indeed down to some single malt (89 Balblair), and some wine and hard ciders after a night in Sticky Fingers restaurant (the one owned by Bill Wyman). Tom is certainly the MVP of under eye smudges. Brees doesn't come close.