Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Hope

CjMcGirt23

Nothing would make me happier than to see Andrew Luck duplicate his first half performance and throw for 500 yards 3 or 4 tds and lead us to a victory.

The refs are allowing the colts to hold WAKE ON EVERY PLAY!!!! This is sickening and now they call holding on us. We have to beat the refs as well. Go FINS!

I think we need to try and quit forcing it deep as much as we are. It's there, but it seems we expect it to be there on command, and that doesn't work. That pass to Hilton should have never been thrown. (Glad it was, but still, throwing into double coverage is rarely a good idea)

Posted · Hidden by Holden89, November 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Holden89, November 4, 2012 - No reason given

I get the whole Pagano thing but these refs have got to start calling this fair. You have a journeyman out there at tackle and he is tackling WAKE on almost every pass play and they are just allowing it to happen. Why do refs give the home teams such advantages? It makes me sick to watch it

I get the whole Pagano thing but these refs have got to start calling this fair. You have a journeyman out there at tackle and he is tackling WAKE on almost every pass play and they are just allowing it to happen. Why do refs give the home teams such advantages? It makes me sick to watch it

this happens to dwight freeney every week. get over it

You guys won't get the home cooking on the road like you did today they called holding on the punt when the replay shows there was none and even the announcers point it out they call false start on us when you guys are clearly offsides. The refs clearly decided they were not going to let Miami win this game. The final holding call was a holding but that happened to Wake on almost every snap and they only called it once. Ya'll won't go too far maybe 7-9 8-8 tops. You have most of the rest of your games on the road so i don't like your chances. Would love to see these two teams play in Miami it would be a 30 point win for us.

You guys won't get the home cooking on the road like you did today they called holding on the punt when the replay shows there was none and even the announcers point it out they call false start on us when you guys are clearly offsides. The refs clearly decided they were not going to let Miami win this game. The final holding call was a holding but that happened to Wake on almost every snap and they only called it once. Ya'll won't go too far maybe 7-9 8-8 tops. You have most of the rest of your games on the road so i don't like your chances. Would love to see these two teams play in Miami it would be a 30 point win for us.

Miami has no home field advantage, your fans don't show up to games and your owner has to buy a ton of tickets just so the games don't get blacked out. Get over it.

Suck it up poor sport and take the loss like a man. Luck still torched you guys for 433 yards and converted like 13 3rd downs. Wake is a heck of a player. But so is Freeney and he gets "tackled" by the opposing teams Tackle all the time too. We don't whine.

i thought we said no crack pipe for you

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2012 - offensive post removed account banned
Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2012 - offensive post removed account banned

Whatever you know the refs contributed to this win and so does anyone else that watched the game. They should be de-nutted and never allowed to ref another game

Hm. Well, sucks to be you.

Your defense is terrible.. And Mathis was held quite a bit as well. Get over it. Your team wad the second best team on the field

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2012 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2012 - quoted removed post

Whatever you know the refs contributed to this win and so does anyone else that watched the game. They should be de-nutted and never allowed to ref another game

you've never had the privilege of a wining team have you

The refs are allowing the colts to hold WAKE ON EVERY PLAY!!!! This is sickening and now they call holding on us. We have to beat the refs as well. Go FINS!

You're just mad because Wake was quiet pretty much the whole day except for maybe one play. Go Colts!

This is comical. You are delusional if you think you are 30 points better than us ANYWHERE. Your defense had no answers for our passing attack. Luck owned you guys on 3rd down all day. Our secondary was without Vontae Davis and Jerraud Powers for most of the game and did enough to win. Face it buddy...the better team won today. We are 5-3 and in a good position right now. Plus we own a very important tie breaker over you guys now. Most Colts fans are pleasantly surprised by our success thus far. We will just continue to take things one week at a time and see how it all shakes out in the end.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2012 - offensive post removed account banned

You bunch of corncob eatin fags can kiss my rebel ace! Miami is the better team and time will prove that. Ya'll got the refs help today can't wait till it happens to you and believe me i will be watching and the first one of you fudgepackers that gets on here and complains about the refs is going to get blasted!

What are you talking about? The half time stats showed Miami had 4 penalties while the Colts had a total of 7. Seems like you are reaching for something that wasn't there. I'm sure the Colts even finished the game with more penalities than the Dolphins. Stop be a thumb sucking cry baby son!

I'll refer you to your earlier comments...

If we can't defend any better than that we deserve to be beat. 2 guys on one and we cant intercept a hail mary? wow

don't worry we can't stop you on 3rd down this is crazy

Our only hope is you guys make a mistake geez

That stuff had nothing to do with the loss. Nothing at all. :rollseyes:

See, your new to this whole "being a fan of a competitive team" thing... It's not your fault, your a Dolphins fan... But since your new to this, let me be the first to let you in on a little secret about good teams...

:!: Good teams are good enough they aren't affected by the way the refs call the game, one way or another. :!:

Again, sucks to be you. Somewhere, the worlds smallest violin plays a sad tune.

And we're dancing to the music.

:dancing:

This is comical. You are delusional if you think you are 30 points better than us ANYWHERE. Your defense had no answers for our passing attack. Luck owned you guys on 3rd down all day. Our secondary was without Vontae Davis and Jerraud Powers for most of the game and did enough to win. Face it buddy...the better team won today. We are 5-3 and in a good position right now. Plus we own a very important tie breaker over you guys now. Most Colts fans are pleasantly surprised by our success thus far. We will just continue to take things one week at a time and see how it all shakes out in the end.

Hello you guys were tackling our defensive ends all day and only 1 holding call? Rooking tackles do not stop us but if they are allowed to hold and tackle then this is what you have. Luck is good but he aint that good.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2012 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2012 - quoted removed post

You bunch of corncob eatin fags can kiss my rebel ace! Miami is the better team and time will prove that. Ya'll got the refs help today can't wait till it happens to you and believe me i will be watching and the first one of you fudgepackers that gets on here and complains about the refs is going to get blasted!

Goodbye.

I'll refer you to your earlier comments...

That stuff had nothing to do with the loss. Nothing at all. :rollseyes:

See, your new to this whole "being a fan of a competitive team" thing... It's not your fault, your a Dolphins fan... But since your new to this, let me be the first to let you in on a little secret about good teams...

:!: Good teams are good enough they aren't affected by the way the refs call the game, one way or another. :!:

Again, sucks to be you. Somewhere, the worlds smallest violin plays a sad tune.

And we're dancing to the music.

:dancing:

Keep on believing that bullshot buddy i've watched every game miami has played since 73. We have more championships than you and a much more rich history so suck on that

Goodbye.

Aint nobody going nowhere pal i'm here to stay can't wait till thursday i guarantee you Jacksonville beats you!

Aint nobody going nowhere pal i'm here to stay can't wait till thursday i guarantee you Jacksonville beats you!

Be here around Thursday then so we can chat yeah? Luck made your secondary look like garbage, he can do it against Jax too. They dont have a Wake or anybody to rush him.

Someone's sad their Qb isn't on the level of Luck.

I got news for you buddy i make more in a day than you make in a year i can promise you that. You may think i'm joking but i'm not and if i was going to a trailer park it would be because i own it. Now back to the factory for you tomorrow, me i will be just fine!