Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• besides I do believe Sanchez is our holder for FG unit as well.  This is significant if they (and Matt Gay, who they have invested handsomely in) feel that a chemistry has been developed between kicker and holder.  The fact that Sanchez is probably only an above average punter is a moot point.  We could gamble and go after a new one that may gain 2 or 4 yards better net, more inside 20, etc....but can they hold and will Gay trust them? Maybe not.  Take the sure thing if you don't have to pay top dollar. 
    • I’m hoping we play the Vikings in October or November, so I can attend. 
    • Both Flacco and Ehlinger are free agents.  Uncertain about the long list of upcoming QB FAs that we could target next season.  Remember AR is still very raw only played one full season much like Caleb Williams in college with very similar snap count and production.  I do see the Colts looking for potentially two backup replacements but also someone very early in Round 2 as a backup (with strong upside as a starter a must).  Jalen Milroe (Alabama) is my top front-runner and may see his draft stock rise to early Round 1, but right now if he is available to us in Round 2 then he becomes our next Flacco/Minshew.  Either Grayson McCall or KJ Jefferson could be potential draft replacements for Ehlinger.    Right now, can see us next year go Edge again in Round 1.  Both Ebukam and Lewis will be in their 30's and contracts up at the end of 2025.  
    • I don't know. There's some potential late games. Lions, Steelers, Bills, Dolphins, Packers. Texans for sure
    • Agree, feels very late this year.    The NFL teams are preparing schedule release videos as we speak right now! 
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,910

• NFLfan

NFLfan 17,442

Moderators
    • BlackTiger

BlackTiger 1,155

• Reboot

Reboot 46

• jal8908

jal8908 0