Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

You know, after 7 and a half games this season, I REALLY wouldn't mind McAfee trying a field goal.

sad thing is that Freeny may be more valuable in our defense then the Freeney we have, sad but true unfortunatelly

Say what?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• @Coffeedrinker you said you've watched Cleveland play. First a disclaimer on my part - I haven't watched him, what I'm saying is strictly based on what I've heard - have you noticed him lacking competitive drive and desire to fight? Just listened to Greg Cosell interview and he said he avoids casting such aspersions on players because it is very damning for a player, but he felt it was especially obvious in Cleveland's film that he was lacking competitiveness and didn't seem like he cared much on the field. Did you see this in his film?
    • Of the six corners I've mentioned, they've atleast played meaningful mins. We have a bunch of olinemen I've never even heard of. I'd rather protect our line. Our secondary is fine for now. We atleast have depth there, can't say the same about our oline
    • Here’s one more..,,   NFL.com is out with a new updated Power Ranking...,   Free Agency started the Colts tanked 20th...   Indy is now ranked 13th...  an impressive jump of 7 spots.   And the draft is where Ballard will do his best work.    Nice.....   
    • Moore is arguably the only tested CB vet we have. Rock was thrown to the wolves last year and did great as a rookie. Is he ready to be CB1? The rest have huge question marks. If numbers are everything, yes we have 8 CBs for 3 slots, but we also have 13 OL for 5. Taylor isn't on the roster. As far as OL is concerned, we have 100% of our starters. CB we have 66% of starters. You suggest taking a C early for depth in case of Kelly leaving, but Rhodes is only a 1 year contract so what about him leaving?   Of the 6 CBs we have in addition to Rock and Moore:   Huge questions Rhodes - huge drop off an injury concerns the last 2 years   Unproven Tell - huge project/conversion from S, that only had substantial snaps in 4 games due to injury Wilson - hardly played after the fist 6 games in which he played sparingly.    JAGS Nelson - UDFA practice squad rook that we picked up after Jax cut him. Pitts - UDFA guy that has been waived by 3 teams before we picked him up. Porter - UDFA PS guy we picked up after cut by 2 teams
    • I know Kmet would be great, but he will be gone early I believe. This kid is big, athletic, and would be a great target for Rivers. A lot of analysts rank him in the top 4-5 TE available. Check him out....    
  • Members

• Samu-Rye

Samu-Rye 89

• Holden89

Holden89 344

• stitches

stitches 8,037

• Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson 353

• HOZER

HOZER 4,298

• IinD