Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Press your Luck - Miami

oldunclemark

Big game time....pivotal for the Colts....

Either we are a winning team or we're not this year...cant lose to Miami and finish over .500

Luck may go without Coby Fleener......shoulder problem, that's not good.

Miami is rated high against the pass but the only good QB they faced (Matt Schaub) smoked them

They've played the Jets twice....

Luck is better than Sanchez

so PRESS YOUR LUCK....completions, attempts, yards, TDs. INTS for this Sunday..

...close game....he'll be throwing...

I'm saying: 25 of 34, 289 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game time....pivotal for the Colts....

Either we are a winning team or we're not this year...cant lose to Miami and finish over .500

Luck may go without Coby Fleener......shoulder problem, that's not good.

Miami is rated high against the pass but the only good QB they faced (Matt Schaub) smoked them

They've played the Jets twice....

Luck is better than Sanchez

so PRESS YOUR LUCK....completions, attempts, yards, TDs. INTS for this Sunday..

...close game....he'll be throwing...

I'm saying: 25 of 34, 289 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs

Actually Miami's pass defense is ranked 27th in the league

ranks don't matter its all about execution with that being said it depend on our run game. Luck 24 of 31 250yds 2tds 1 int if running game doesn't show up Luck 33 of 45 340 yards 3tds 1 ints

If the Colts have to rely on their run game then the Colts are in trouble. Miami has one of the best run defenses in the league and is no joke. If the Colts win this game they will have to rely on Lucks arm to get the job done

I'll go a step further and even provide my boy Tannehills numbers lol

Luck - 28 of 43, 293 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT

Tannehill - 19 of 27, 254, 2 TD, O INT

BOOM! lol

that's not happening infact I have tannehill sacked 5 times two by freeney two by mathis one by redding going 22 of 45 for 300 1 td and 1int and a fumble as the colts win 31 to 17. Luck will throw 2tds and run for another crossing up wake like lebron on the way to the endzone Revised numbers Luck 32 of 40 2tds 0ints and a rushing td.

And when you come back to reality I'd love to borrow those rose-colored glasses you seem to be looking through. Miami has a strong defensive line and offensive line and there is no way he gets sacked 5 times! Are you crazy? I say he doesn't get sacked once this entire game! And he isn't going to throw anywhere near 45 times this game. The Colts can't stop the run and that's been proven mutiple times this season. Therefor Miami's game will be dominated by the run! Sorry guys I know ignorance is bliss but sometimes you have to think rationally....

And when you come back to reality I'd love to borrow those rose-colored glasses you seem to be looking through. Miami has a strong defensive line and offensive line and there is no way he gets sacked 5 times! Are you crazy? I say he doesn't get sacked once this entire game! And he isn't going to throw anywhere near 45 times this game. The Colts can't stop the run and that's been proven mutiple times this season. Therefor Miami's game will be dominated by the run! Sorry guys I know ignorance is bliss but sometimes you have to think rationally....

colts have trob stopping power backs they will stop reggie bush and luck will use his mobility to avoid pss rush plus mathis will be back on fire I'd say we will have sacks in this game and more than one

I was looking at the schedule between colts and dolphins, colts have done well at home 3-1 that should be 4-0 if it were not a blown coverage against jax, while the dolphins are on the road where they are 2-2. the colts have beaten a good in green bay team. After the lose to the colts green bay went and played the texans easily winning. the dolphins lost to the texans on the road not even a game. the colts have beaten a titans team that took care of the steelers. i see the dolphins out of the playoffs with this schedule

November

December

• Sunday, 16

• jax

Sunday, 30

at New England

the colts schedule is less tough take a look

9 Nov 04 MIA

10 Nov 08 @ JAC

11 Nov 18 I@ NE

12 Nov 25 BUF

13 Dec 02 @ DET

14 Dec 09 TEN

15 Dec 16 @ HOU

16 Dec 23 @ KC

17 Dec 30 HOU

week 17 houston will have a bye lock up rest startes

new england will be fighting for the 2nd seed against denver the will play starters

Let me know What you guys and girls think?

And that matters how? You don't need to score booku points to win games in the NFL. Colts are 4-3 and are ranked 12th in points scored and the Dolphins are ranked like 30th and are still 4-3. Colts score more because they have to score more to win because of their defense. Miami has a better defense which limits points and it practically balances out.

Luck 23-33 314 yards 2 touchdowns 0 picks

Donald Brown 18 rushes 80 yards 1 touchdown

Ballard 14 rushes 45 yards

Jerraud Powers 1 pick 6 (Hey I been hard on the guy so Im dreaming big for the guy here, he does have 1 in his career)

28-17 Colts win

we haven't blown anyone out yet this could be the week especially since were at home.

luck 27-43 275 yards 3td's 1int

tannehill 22-42 260 yards 1td 3int's 1 fumble

colts win 38-13

Man these rose colored glasses are getting passed around like crazy lol. 3 interceptions? Coming from a team that has 2 all year thus far and 2 forced fumbles? I know that I'm a minority in this case being a bigger Dolphins fan than Colts fan but think rationally people. 38-13? Seriously? I have a strong feeling that there are going to be a lot of upset and confused Colts fans come about 6 PM on Sunday...

I see it differently. I think the Dolphins can easily win their next 3 games after the Colts who I think they will beat also. I look for the Dolphins to snag a wildcard spot this year

Are you some kind of Dolphins fan in disguise? You certainly don't sound like a Colts fan at all

Two average teams battling out yet another tight game. Colts win in OT. Luck 60% completions, 1 TD rush, no TD passes, no INT's.

Don't care what the 'fins QB (whoever it is) does, but it will just not be enough. This will knock the fish out of the WC race, and keep our faint dreams alive a little longer....

Man these rose colored glasses are getting passed around like crazy lol. 3 interceptions? Coming from a team that has 2 all year thus far and 2 forced fumbles? I know that I'm a minority in this case being a bigger Dolphins fan than Colts fan but think rationally people. 38-13? Seriously? I have a strong feeling that there are going to be a lot of upset and confused Colts fans come about 6 PM on Sunday...

If the Colts have to rely on their run game then the Colts are in trouble. Miami has one of the best run defenses in the league and is no joke. If the Colts win this game they will have to rely on Lucks arm to get the job done

Would it be shocking to see Luck win the game with his arm? What a statement! I don't think it would be shocking to Colts fans if we could not run the ball in this game. The thing is we would still feel like we could win through the air against your defense.

But you know they are one of the lowest scoring teams in the NFL, right?

Miami is scoring 21.4 PPG (19) while Indianapolis is scoring 19.4 PPG (24). Meanwhile Miami is allowing 18 PPG (5) and Indianapolis is giving up 24.4 PPG (22). The Dolphins also have the lowest third down completion percentage on defense. You guys are vastly underestimating how tough this Miami defense is. Luck may throw close to 300 yards on their defense but he surely isn't throwing more than two touchdowns.

Not in the slightest. I love both teams as long as they don't play each other. If they do play each other, however, I am a bigger Dolphins fan...

Then as of this week you are currently NOT a Colts fan at all. You have absolutely zero wish for the Colts to win this week.

You don't get to play the Colts card this week. You're a Dolphins fan all the way.

I just wanted to get you identified properly so my trash talking is aimed the right place!

Would it be shocking to see Luck win the game with his arm? What a statement! I don't think it would be shocking to Colts fans if we could not run the ball in this game. The thing is we would still feel like we could win through the air against your defense.

And that's the great thing about a forum being able to share this thought with others! However, I don't think the Colts will be able to lol

Miami is scoring 21.4 PPG (19) while Indianapolis is scoring 19.4 PPG (24). Meanwhile Miami is allowing 18 PPG (5) and Indianapolis is giving up 24.4 PPG (22). The Dolphins also have the lowest third down completion percentage on defense. You guys are vastly underestimating how tough this Miami defense is. Luck may throw close to 300 yards on their defense but he surely isn't throwing more than two touchdowns.

Most rational thing I have read all day. Some people should look into this stuff before they start throwing out a Colts win with the score of 40 to 10 or something....

Then as of this week you are currently NOT a Colts fan at all. You have absolutely zero wish for the Colts to win this week.

You don't get to play the Colts card this week. You're a Dolphins fan all the way.

I just wanted to get you identified properly so my trash talking is aimed the right place!

If that's how you feel then take your best shot good sir. As of next week I will go back to being the partial Colts fan in which I am. However, I think that some Colts fans should seriously think about what they say and be rational about it. I am a Colts and Dolphins fan but by no means do I ever try to build my team up to such a level of hype that there is no way at all that they will come close to meeting that standard...

I agree with you to an extent haha. This is a very winnable game for both teams depending on who shows up n who doesn't. If the Colts play like they did in all of their wins or even play average ball for 4 whole quarters we walk away with a 1 possession win. If we don't it will get ugly n they will walk away with as much as a 2 possession W. It could go either way but naturally I'm rootin for my Colts.

I agree with you to an extent haha. This is a very winnable game for both teams depending on who shows up n who doesn't. If the Colts play like they did in all of their wins or even play average ball for 4 whole quarters we walk away with a 1 possession win. If we don't it will get ugly n they will walk away with as much as a 2 possession W. It could go either way but naturally I'm rootin for my Colts.

This is how I feel lol. It's just funny and too much for me to handle to read someone say "AWWWW YEEAAAAHHH BOOOOIIII!!!!!! MY COLTS GOT THIS ONE 57 TO 3 MANNN!!! GOOOO COLLLLTTTTSSSS!!!!" lol

This is how I feel lol. It's just funny and too much for me to handle to read someone say "AWWWW YEEAAAAHHH BOOOOIIII!!!!!! MY COLTS GOT THIS ONE 57 TO 3 MANNN!!! GOOOO COLLLLTTTTSSSS!!!!" lol

Nobodies been that bad haha you shoulda seen the browns forums 2 weeks ago haha.

If that's how you feel then take your best shot good sir. As of next week I will go back to being the partial Colts fan in which I am. However, I think that some Colts fans should seriously think about what they say and be rational about it. I am a Colts and Dolphins fan but by no means do I ever try to build my team up to such a level of hype that there is no way at all that they will come close to meeting that standard...

And you are speaking certainly for your own self as a bi-polar(half colt half dolphin) Dolphins fan. I can go to the Dolphins forums and find the same kind of stuff. It's on every teams forum. You shouldn't be suprised at all!

And you are speaking certainly for your own self as a bi-polar(half colt half dolphin) Dolphins fan. I can go to the Dolphins forums and find the same kind of stuff. It's on every teams forum. You shouldn't be suprised at all!

It depends on the forum from my experience. There are some very good Dolphins forums but then there are some bad ones. The worst (IMO) is probably the most popular one. Some real winners there.