Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redding has MRI

GoColts8818

My elbows look like I was in WW II.....Let's see what Cory's spirit and mentoring have done for the 'young guns.' He will sit and help after the game with film sessions!!! Let's see what these young men have in them!!!

BTW, why did anyone ever name that section of the elbow the 'funny bone' when it hurts like .........:)

My elbows look like I was in WW II.....Let's see what Cory's spirit and mentoring have done for the 'young guns.' He will sit and help after the game with film sessions!!! Let's see what these young men have in them!!!

BTW, why did anyone ever name that section of the elbow the 'funny bone' when it hurts like ......... :)

I know what you mean.. I hurt it so bad one time my entire arm felt like it was having a seizure and on fire. I think i tore the ligaments that were in there..

It's the first preseason game and he knows this system as good as anyone, so he doesn't need to play the first preseason game. Then during the next week of practice, he should take a limited amount of snaps.

Don't worry about Redding, he'll be fine if properly used.

There are several ways to look at it, but I question the NFL's new practice rules.

No pads, limited practices, then............... BOOM! Full contact in preseason games.

This league has done some bonehead moves (rules) the last few years.

No matter what part of life, there's always someone ^messing^ up a good thing.

I'm not sure these guys are in football shape.

Then Seattle gets fined because TO can't practice until after a 3 day "acclamation period"?

Its crazy.

There are several ways to look at it, but I question the NFL's new practice rules.

No pads, limited practices, then............... BOOM! Full contact in preseason games.

This league has done some bonehead moves (rules) the last few years.

No matter what part of life, there's always someone ^messing^ up a good thing.

I'm not sure these guys are in football shape.

Then Seattle gets fined because TO can't practice until after a 3 day "acclamation period"?

Its crazy.

They are allowed to practice in pads, the amount of practices in pads is limited, but I assure you that the Colts have been strapping them up and making contact in camp. So much to the fact there was a fight between Justice and Hughes last week. I've seen them in full pads more than I have not at camp.

BTW, why did anyone ever name that section of the elbow the 'funny bone' when it hurts like .........:)

Because its 'humerus'.