Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What did you think about the preseaon so far?

colts1993

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Want me to drink, pull up some highlights of the Colts last season. want me to go insane, put me in solitary confinement and make me watch the whole Colts season over and over and over and over again kinda makes me feel awful being a Cubs fan its like watching them for a season and just pushin Rewind year after year after year

At least you only have one season...I have quite a lot to look over that would require a drink of the alcoholic sort for my team lol. I am impressed with the Cubs fan base...They are very, very, very, very dedicated and very, very, very patient. I guess the saying goes good things come to those who wait. I wonder if a Cubs fan came up with that...Hmmm... haha And the Astros are just horrible lately...It's woeful. I swear this town has a sports curse or something on it lol.

You guys don't drink?? What kind of ffushllfpshhhhfffsphhhshff. You're either underage or a Mormon. Or both?

Underage. Beer is gross to me but wine is okay. Only on New Year's and other special occasions though, if that.

We all need to meet up somewhere and have a drink. Gavin, FX, Qwiz, Wooly, what say you? :D

Thats ALOT of traveling.

Otherwise, it would be great.

PS, I'm only playing.

But its VERY tuff to not go overboard when someone has Peyton's head on a horse on a COLTS board.

That is the essence or definition of trolling, IMO.

The Texans can only dream of EVER having a talent anywhere near his. It won't happen. (odds are)

Not even by their "roided up" LBs.

Looks like Tannehill had a good day 14/21, 167 yards, 1TD. Chad Johnson let the ball hit his face one play.

Blaine Gabbert had a solid performance. Drove the Jags down the field for a TD against the defending champs. It was a pretty pass for a TD I might add.

Weeden had a rough day. He went 3/9 and a pick. While Colt put on a solid performance.

Thats ALOT of traveling.

PS, I'm only playing.

But its VERY tuff to not go overboard when someone has Peyton's head on a horse on a COLTS board.

The Texans can only dream of EVER having a talent anywhere near his. It won't happen. (odds are)

Unfortunately, trolls aren't friendly with the natives of the board...Umm, hello? You're more of a troll than I am. And just in case you didn't notice...Peyton Manning IS a horse. Has been for the past 13 years and still is now, albeit a Bronco rather than the other horse, as you can judge by my avatar. I'd rather dream of having someone like Brady. Taking nothing away from Manning of course, but I didn't know you could tell the future. You should put those talents to use...Take as many shots as you can, man, I've heard it all from Titans fans, Cowboys fans, and now, it seems, a displaced and arrogant Colts fan.

Thats ALOT of traveling.

PS, I'm only playing.

Don't act like you deserved Manning, though. You just got lucky.

I still can't believe Painter had a solid performance. If he ends up winning a game for the Ravens I'll be ticked.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Curtis Painter win the backup quarterback position. He had his moments with the Colts on a team that was collectively bad, but I think an issue we have to consider is the complexity and style of the Colts offense. The Baltimore offense may suit his talents and understanding better than what we had here in Indy. On top of that, the Ravens have a beter offensive line than what Curtis had here in Indy.

While I don't think Curtis is super talented, I do think for the reasons listed above we shouldn't be surprised to see him have some success in Baltimore.

Beer is kind of an aquired taste. However there is nothing like an ice cold brew on a hot day. My dad used to put salt in his. Never could quite take that myself. Not much for putting fruit in one either.

Fruit beer? Isn't that what daquiries are? Lol, yeah my mom puts salt and lime in hers too sometime. No idea why though.

Weeden wont look much better either and thats through little fault of his, He has no one to throw to

Tannehill, well its the preseason, with Garcon Griffen has a chance to make quite a bit of big plays if that O Line holds up, with that said at best they go 7-9

Unfortunately, trolls aren't friendly with the natives of the board...Umm, hello? You're more of a troll than I am. And just in case you didn't notice...Peyton Manning IS a horse. Has been for the past 13 years and still is now, albeit a Bronco rather than the other horse, as you can judge by my avatar. I'd rather dream of having someone like Brady. Taking nothing away from Manning of course, but I didn't know you could tell the future. You should put those talents to use...Take as many shots as you can, man, I've heard it all from Titans fans, Cowboys fans, and now, it seems, a displaced and arrogant Colts fan.

Nothing displaced about me.

I'm a Colts fan first. Manning fan second.

And no one here is crazy enough to think that pic isn't disrespectful and arrogant..... on a COLTS board.

We've heard all the "horseface" jokes. At least I don't beat around the bush... I come right at ya.

Anyway, I'm ready and willing to "bury the hatchet" so to speak. I have no ill will toward you or really anyone here. I just can't turn the other cheek. Its not in my character.

Heres to good luck and a HEALTHY roster for both our teams for this year and the future. Hopefully, we'll get this team back on track (like the last decade) and can enjoy a good, heated rivalry starting maybe next year or so.

I imagine you felt about the Colts like we did about New England once upon a time. Like the red-headed stepchild getting beat up by his big brother. You have a decent season only to have it ended by the "big guy" on the block.

PS.... I still hate that pic. haha

It bothers me as much as a pic of Schaub in a wheelchair would on a Texans board. Something I would NEVER do. Its just asking for trouble.

Don't act like you deserved Manning, though. You just got lucky.

You read me wrong Vance.

I feel we did get LUCKy with manning.

It looks like we might have gotten LUCKy again. Time will tell.

As far as deserved, well thats simply not true. We were fortunate enough to get him.We were lucky with Manning as opposed to Carr, Leinart, etc.

Sometimes thats just the way the cards fall. The management does their best to evaluate. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

Its by no means an exact science, which you know as well.

Nothing displaced about me.

I'm a Colts fan first. Manning fan second.

And no one here is crazy enough to think that pic isn't disrespectful and arrogant..... on a COLTS board.

We've heard all the "horseface" jokes. At least I don't beat around the bush... I come right at ya.

Anyway, I'm ready and willing to "bury the hatchet" so to speak. I have no ill will toward you or really anyone here. I just can't turn the other cheek. Its not in my character.

Heres to good luck and a HEALTHY roster for both our teams for this year and the future. Hopefully, we'll get this team back on track (like the last decade) and can enjoy a good, heated rivalry starting maybe next year or so.

I imagine you felt about the Colts like we did about New England once upon a time. Like the red-headed stepchild getting beat up by his big brother. You have a decent season only to have it ended by the "big guy" on the block.

PS.... I still hate that pic. haha

It bothers me as much as a pic of Schaub in a wheelchair would on a Texans board. Something I would NEVER do. Its just asking for trouble.

Yep, let's just let bygones be bygones lol. I get what you're saying, but I don't think Peyton Manning finds the transfer to his new team comparable to a devastating injury lol. Those two comparisons should be something like...Schaub in a Cowboys jersey, that seems more suitable for the comparison lol. I'm a Broncos fan too though, so I'll let my avatar do my talking for me. I'm sure no one here wants to see one of the Texans' players pictures instead haha.

Yep, let's just let bygones be bygones lol. I get what you're saying, but I don't think Peyton Manning finds the transfer to his new team comparable to a devastating injury lol. Those two comparisons should be something like...Schaub in a Cowboys jersey, that seems more suitable for the comparison lol. I'm a Broncos fan too though, so I'll let my avatar do my talking for me. I'm sure no one here wants to see one of the Texans' players pictures instead haha.

Thats odd.

If you are a Broncos fan, why do you have Texans 2011 division champs on your page?

You do see how that looks?

Thats odd.

If you are a Broncos fan, why do you have Texans 2011 division champs on your page?

You do see how that looks?

No, trust me, I'm a diehard Texans fan first. Born and raised in Houston. Our head coach, Kubiak, played with Denver, coached with them, and still uses some of the offensive schemes he learned there. He's even been known to go after Denver players a lot as well... People on the Texans boards used to joke around and call our team the Houston Broncos. Plus, the Broncos are a great team and have a great history. I like them second best, I think....But it's a very distant second.

Its been great. Finally after 2 years we get football back. I am sad and happy at the same time. The end of an era and the beginning of a new one. The beginning of a new one for our beloved Peyton. I wish him 2 SB and by then the Colts will be winning them for the next 15 years. Very excited. I cant wait to see the beginning of the Luck era.