Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If you could change one thing about the NFL...

21isSuperman

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! Don't forget Roger Carr, Raymond Chester, and Joe Ehrmann.

Just saw this!!! I am with you. When I hit "post' I though to mys elf I should have added Carr and Chester: and Joe Washington....in the rain against the Jets in a monsoon! 200 yards rushing...and returning kicks...:)

Not every movie made is Oscar caliber material, I will admit braveheartcolt, but sometimes the brain needs non sophisticated material to unwind to in today's chaotic world. Potato...Patoto...Tomato...Tamato.

Drivel or a masterpiece...It's all abstract, non tangible, or anything but definitive relatively speaking I suppose.

You been watching 'Inception'? Without doubt thee single most worst crapiest mainstream movie ever released. Most people say it was great, but they are just worried that they don't fit in. It's like people saying Dungy was a great coach. He wasn't really. He, like Bill, lucked out on the Goat (FX - I mean Peyton, not AL12).

You been watching 'Inception'? Without doubt thee single most worst crapiest mainstream movie ever released. Most people say it was great, but they are just worried that they don't fit in. It's like people saying Dungy was a great coach. He wasn't really. He, like Bill, lucked out on the Goat (FX - I mean Peyton, not AL12).

Horse feathers. Inception was a great movie. Lump me in if you want, but I'm lumping you in with people who say they don't like it because they didn't really understand it.

:)

I don't quite grasp the connection between 80's movies and Coach Tony Dungy. As far as the film "Inception" is concerned, the special effects were spectacular, but the script needed some more flushing out and a better editor IMO.

People like what they like entertainment wise and no amount of criticism, constructive or not, is going to make them flip their opinion braveheartcolt. Fine, you don't care for "Back To The Future", "The Breakfast Club," or "The Karate Kid." Films like anything else are directly tied to the generation who grew up with them.

Are these film sophisticated? No, but I don't exactly see millions of avid fans flocking to Jane Austin and William Shakespeare big screen book adaptations either.

Just saw this!!! I am with you. When I hit "post' I though to mys elf I should have added Carr and Chester: and Joe Washington....in the rain against the Jets in a monsoon! 200 yards rushing...and returning kicks... :)

The game you are thinking of may have been the Monday night game against the Patriots. One of the greatest individual performances I have ever witnessed. I believe we are about to have a lot of memories about to be made. Beautiful dog by the way.

I don't quite grasp the connection between 80's movies and Coach Tony Dungy. As far as the film "Inception" is concerned, the special effects were spectacular, but the script needed some more flushing out and a better editor IMO.

People like what they like entertainment wise and no amount of criticism, constructive or not, is going to make them flip their opinion braveheartcolt. Fine, you don't care for "Back To The Future", "The Breakfast Club," or "The Karate Kid." Films like anything else are directly tied to the generation who grew up with them.

Are these film sophisticated? No, but I don't exactly see millions of avid fans flocking to Jane Austin and William Shakespeare big screen book adaptations either.

For the record, I'd rather watch Inception any day than any of that Willie Shakespeare guff. Just because I'm British doesn't mean I like everything that is British. Some of it stinks. Like haggis.

I'm still butt hurt that we took Donald Brown over Hakeem Nicks in the 2009 draft. I was so high on him in the draft and I still am. I even remember Peyton being shocked at the time that we didn't use the pick on Nicks, as both the Manning brothers were giddy about throwing to him.

The casual fan doesn't realize how much attention he gets from defenses (Victor Cruz being the beneficiary of that this past year). If the dude can stay injury-free he's almost a sure bet for double digit touchdowns. He could have done some damage with Peyton and now Luck.

The game you are thinking of may have been the Monday night game against the Patriots. One of the greatest individual performances I have ever witnessed. I believe we are about to have a lot of memories about to be made. Beautiful dog by the way.

Thanks mountaineer.....you may be correct....I just had visions of the Jets dancing in my head. HA HA!

Que is laying by my side as I type....my friend guessed his ar 5 yrs old 2 days ago....he will be 15...thanks for the compliment :).

Make offensive holding inside the pads legal, make wrapping illegal. Change pass interference back to what it was 3 years ago. Move the kickoff back to the 20 or even the 15. No sudden death overtime. Just a 5th quarter.

Delete the Patriots from the NFL.

I admire your devotion to the Colts as your username clearly indicates CSA, but I respect the Patriots actually because their heated rivalry with us, not to mention the stellar quality of that franchise overall, creates the best level of competition and crucial attention to detail in us when we line up against NE on the opposite line of scrimmage. Just my humble opinion of course. Take it or leave it. I guess.

Delete the Patriots from the NFL.

I admire your devotion to the Colts as your username clearly indicates CSA, but I respect the Patriots actually because their heated rivalry with us, not to mention the stellar quality of that franchise overall, creates the best level of competition and crucial attention to detail in us when we line up against NE on the opposite line of scrimmage. Just my humble opinion of course. Take it or leave it. I guess.

I just realized that I abbreviated your name incorrectly ColtsDominateAll. It should read CDA not CSA. Sorry about that one. I accidentally tapped the wrong key. oops!

I'm still butt hurt that we took Donald Brown over Hakeem Nicks in the 2009 draft. I was so high on him in the draft and I still am. I even remember Peyton being shocked at the time that we didn't use the pick on Nicks, as both the Manning brothers were giddy about throwing to him.

The casual fan doesn't realize how much attention he gets from defenses (Victor Cruz being the beneficiary of that this past year). If the dude can stay injury-free he's almost a sure bet for double digit touchdowns. He could have done some damage with Peyton and now Luck.

Hindsight as we know is 20/20. Nicks has some of the best hands in football, and yes Victor Cruz benefited greatly...not to mention Manningham.

I have been critical of Donald Brown, but I am opening my mind to seeing what this young man can really do under the tutelage of Arians and RBs coach David Walker....and with Vick Ballard....Delone Carter...BTW....welcome to the forum...nice 2nd post. :)

Get rid of the pro bowl and just announce one all pro team and leave it at that.

Get rid of the spot foul for interceptions. I know the worry about defenders tackling a WR deep and just getting a 15 yard penalty, but nothing drives me nuts more then seeing some ticky tack call end up getting the offense a 40 yard penalty.

Move the kickoff back to where it was before last season.

Go back to the old overtime that was sudden death. You had four quarters to beat the other team so if your defense cannot stop them then you only have yourself to blame.