Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Paul Kahursky on his Colts Visit today

HtownColt

Here is Paul's write up on his assessment on today's practice. Andrew Luck is as advertised.Wayne shows tremendous work ethic.Robert Mathis covers Fleener and catches an interception. Avery suffers some kind of leg injury after catching a td pass.Pagano says it's nothing serious. Antonio Johnson is up to 330lbs and still running the same. And Dwayne Allen is very good just like everybody is/was saying including myself. Here's the link for the entire write up

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nflnation&id=61145

Here is Paul's write up on his assessment on today's practice. Andrew Luck is as advertised.Wayne shows tremendous work ethic.Robert Mathis covers Fleener and catches an interception. Avery suffers some kind of leg injury after catching a td pass.Pagano says it's nothing serious. Antonio Johnson is up to 330lbs and still running the same. And Dwayne Allen is very good just like everybody is/was saying including myself. Here's the link for the entire write up

http://m.espn.go.com...nation&id=61145

Thanks for the notice. I'm concerned with Avery, not just because of today but because of his history. I hope he lasts long enough for Hilton to pick up the game.

Too bad our O can't practice against the Jags D and vice versa, we'd both find out if we have anything.

Good find.... thanks for linking.... always a good thing!

Antonio Johnson like y'all not going to take my spot so easily.bulked up to 330lbs we just might have had a nose tackle on the roster all along. But I still want Chapman starting at NT by week 8. Or whenever he is 100% and ready to contribute fully

Avery hurt... Wow im stunned.. -omg-

Thanks for the notice. I'm concerned with Avery, not just because of today but because of his history. I hope he lasts long enough for Hilton to pick up the game.

Too bad our O can't practice against the Jags D and vice versa, we'd both find out if we have anything.

is it really fair that everyone seems to be labellijg him a bob sanders? always injured?

the guy had one devastating injury on his second season, not a wth injury, but an injury that would have shattered anyones knees... I dont think he has had any more injuries or am I wrong?

i guess perception is everything

I went to camp yesterday(until the storms rolled in) and was very impressed with how the team looked with so many new faces. Luck is as advertised. His passes are sharp, crisp, and deadly accurate.

We are much bigger than im used to seeing the Colts. Our O-line is enormous and the D-line is much bigger than in yrs. past.

I was really impressed with Marwan Maloof(special teams coach). He was really coaching up the guys. I think that is what im looking forward to the most this season out of all the changes, Im really excited about our coaching staff.

Last yr. when I was at camp, I seen most of our coaches standing around with their arms folded and not really doing much. This yr., all the coaches were actually coaching and teaching. Even if we don't win many games this yr., I think this team has a bright future and think Irsay definitely made the right decisions with the coaches and no doubt, Luck.

is it really fair that everyone seems to be labellijg him a bob sanders? always injured?

the guy had one devastating injury on his second season, not a wth injury, but an injury that would have shattered anyones knees... I dont think he has had any more injuries or am I wrong?

i guess perception is everything

The concern is if he's ever come back from that injury, not that he's injury prone. For some reason he couldn't get on the field last year with a team that was weak at WR.

So you have to be concerned about his ability to stay on the field until he proves otherwise. I think he could be a real key to our O if he's back and healthy.

I went to camp yesterday(until the storms rolled in) and was very impressed with how the team looked with so many new faces. Luck is as advertised. His passes are sharp, crisp, and deadly accurate.

We are much bigger than im used to seeing the Colts. Our O-line is enormous and the D-line is much bigger than in yrs. past.

I was really impressed with Marwan Maloof(special teams coach). He was really coaching up the guys. I think that is what im looking forward to the most this season out of all the changes, Im really excited about our coaching staff.

Last yr. when I was at camp, I seen most of our coaches standing around with their arms folded and not really doing much. This yr., all the coaches were actually coaching and teaching. Even if we don't win many games this yr., I think this team has a bright future and think Irsay definitely made the right decisions with the coaches and no doubt, Luck.

Great to hear. Our STs have been horrible for so long that any improvement will be welcomed.

Hopefully bigger players will translate to less injuries. I know that's not a rule, but it would be nice to not have more guys on IR than on the PS by the middle of the season.

That's not Good News. Great, now we need a New CB to impress the Coaches

well he's also not a profesional athlete who has state of the art treatment, care, supplements and or meds. I know when I used to train beast mode I would bounce back from injurys pretty fast. I was benching 385 with a strained rotator cuff. apples and oranges...just saying :)