Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Got my season tickets!

87waynefan

• 1 month later...
Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, July 15, 2012 - selling
Hidden by Coltssouth, July 15, 2012 - selling

Hi all, I'm a usual contributer to the Coltfreaks messageboard and didn't know about this one until I did a web search. Looks like a good forum!

Anyway, I'm a season ticket holder living out East this year so I won't be able to attend any of the games. I posted the tickets for a discount on ebay, so if you're interested, give it a look.

Section 436 Row 10 Seats 15-16

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170879109760?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Mods, sorry that my first post is this shameless plug. I'll provide more substantive contributions.

I am a first time season ticket holder. I got my tickets the first day they went on sale. They are in section 451, I forget what row. . The last few years I've had to buy tickets through stub-hub and the three ticket package offered by the Colts (which btw had really good seats -- only problem, one of the 3 games is a pre-season game), so this was a total treat and savings to my pocket-book. I had been trolling the official colts transfer board for the last couple of years and almost purchased a couple of times. So the moral of my post -- my consolation prize for PM aka #18 leaving was -- I AM AN OFFICIAL SEASON TICKET HOLDER. At any rate, I can't wait for the season to start.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, July 19, 2012 - selling tickets
Hidden by shecolt, July 19, 2012 - selling tickets

Anyone willing to sell a ticket to the Oct 7th game vs the Packers? If so how much?

I have season tickets and will not be able to attend this game would be willing to sell them.

Ordered ours a couple months ago when they first went on sale... Section 453, Row 19, Seats 11-14! We are P-U-M-P-E-D!! Also we have parking passes for the Blue Crew Parking lot! Tailgating here we come!

Your going to love the blue crew lot. best tailgating around.

Ordered ours a couple months ago when they first went on sale... Section 453, Row 19, Seats 11-14! We are P-U-M-P-E-D!! Also we have parking passes for the Blue Crew Parking lot! Tailgating here we come!
if I'm outta line sorry. R the parking passes exp?

Does anyone know when they are usually sent out because I haven't received mine yet.

My account rep sent out an email yesterday stating:

"Season tickets will be mailed out via FedEx at the end of this week and you should have them in hand by the end of the month."

Yeah, they are a bit pricey... $290.00 for the year.

That's $19 a game, pretty much the going rate until you get farther out. I've been parking with the Crew for 10 years and it's worth every penny. Lot's of fun organized tailgating events, occasional live music, IMPD security during tailgating and while you are in the stadium plus porta pottys. You're gonna love it

My account rep sent out an email yesterday stating:

"Season tickets will be mailed out via FedEx at the end of this week and you should have them in hand by the end of the month."

Thanks man. I was reading that we would be able to send electronic copies of our tickets to people. Does anyone know how that works?

Thanks man. I was reading that we would be able to send electronic copies of our tickets to people. Does anyone know how that works?

Log into your account under the manage your account part of colts.com Enter your account number and password.

Several posts were removed from this thread because they dealt with the buying and selling of tickets which is a violation of board rules:

Selling of items, including game tickets or Colts merchandise, is also prohibited. We realize that fans may feel they are doing a service to other fans by offering to sell Coltss game tickets on our boards, but this is a place of football discussion. If you are looking to sell tickets or other merchandise, please do so on an appropriate web site such as Ticketmaster

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules