Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hate from Titans media

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Their just mad their QB is a mayo loving, sex tape making, worst completion in the league throwing *

32 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Wait… is this real? Are you serious?

**does internet check**

Oh. My. God.

IMG_6742.thumb.jpeg.573b220853357912f811cbc574ea2567.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Google "Taylor Lewan cramp"  and tell me how great he is.   

You and I are seeing almost nothing the same.  This is just the latest.  

A guy like Kuharsky might write 150-200 stories a year filled with information, observations, some opinions and some predictions.   He’s going to be wrong some of the time.  It’s the nature of the beast.  

Who are the most respected people in media?   Odds are you can find a negative article about them.  

One of your favorite arguments is to denigrate a person because he got a prediction wrong.  Mel Kiper?!  Didn’t he once predict that guy would be good?  Bucky Brooks?!   Didn’t he once predict that guy would be bad?   For some reason you think this is effective argument.   No one who shares information for a living is going to get everything right. 

The four websites I sighted are the most respected in media.   That may mean zero to you, but it has value to me.   That’s how I base my opinion.  

If you don’t agree — fine.  But you and I should probably work harder to avoid each other.   Nothing productive comes from our exchanges, and it’s been that way for some time now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Honestly,  I have no idea….  But the four media outlets I listed site him and show respect.   And those outlets are national, not local.   

Understood, thanks for the response! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia4-13, man I give that a 1 percent chance of happening. Only way that happens is if all of our key players get injured within the 1st 4 weeks. At least be realistic, come on lmao . If we went 8-9 for some silly reason, I could buy that prediction, but a lot would still have to go wrong for that to even happen.

I can see the Colts at the bottom of the division or at #2 in the division.  Too many questions.  My guess is they will finish between 9-8 and 11-6.  For the Titans, my guess is between 8-9 and 10-7.  They have a good coach so we have to wait and see what they do.  They got good reviews of their draft picks overall.  They also signed a few key players.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Wait… is this real? Are you serious?

**does internet check**

Oh. My. God.

Atleast he has a career ready for after he's out of the league in a few years 😂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Myles said:

I can see the Colts at the bottom of the division or at #2 in the division.  Too many questions.  My guess is they will finish between 9-8 and 11-6.  For the Titans, my guess is between 8-9 and 10-7.  They have a good coach so we have to wait and see what they do.  They got good reviews of their draft picks overall.  They also signed a few key players.  

No biggie Myles, after I re-read your post, I got your point. You think this season could be a crapshoot and it is in a way because of injuries. I think our basement is 8-9, ceiling 11-6. Even if AR gets injured again, I think Flacco can win some games as long as Taylor is healthy.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, shasta519 said:

Picking top 5 is way extreme. Not with Steichen here now.

But I don't really see TEN finishing ahead of IND in the AFCS as delusional or hate.

TEN's three biggest weaknesses, OL, WR and CB, were heavily addressed.

Suddenly, WR and CB are probably strengths. OL should improve from a bottom unit. They likely won't all be great, but these could be some huge difference makers.

And just last year, TEN was competitive against the Colts with Levis. If we think AR can take a step, we have to consider that Levis could as well. 

I think AFCS is as strong as it's ever been.

elite receivers can make a qb look good and they do have them now. but that does not mean they will do better than the colts

• Like 1

Meh... I can't really have any beef with what fans/media of our division opponents are saying. We haven't shown anything recently to act like we are being disrespected. The "speaking" will have to be done by the players and coaches on the field next year, before I as a fan can open my mouth in defense of a team that hasn't been division champion in 10 years... in one of the weakest divisions in the league over those 10 years. :dunno:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, stitches said:

Meh... I can't really have any beef with what fans/media of our division opponents are saying. We haven't shown anything recently to act like we are being disrespected. The "speaking" will have to be done by the players and coaches on the field next year, before I as a fan can open my mouth in defense of a team that hasn't been division champion in 10 years... in one of the weakest divisions in the league over those 10 years. :dunno:

I have beef because history is history. None of the other teams in our division have came close to accomplishing what we have. That would be like saying the Bills are kings in the East because the Patriots haven't done anything since 2018.

23 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Titans will end up in the Cellar, sorry Paul you are wrong and a hater. If you read this, I will bet you a steak dinner the Colts end up with a better record than the Titans! AR is better than Bo Callahan and Taylor is far better than any weapon the Titans have. Paul is just jealous because since the AFC South was created, we have been to 4 AFC Title Games = 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014/2 SB's = 2006, 2009/Won a SB = 2006. By the way C.J. Stroud is talking smack as well, he better remember that the Colts were dominating his team and him in the 1st meeting when AR was healthy. We were up 14-0 at Houston before AR went out. The Texans were a sweet story last year, barely beating us with a backup QB to win the division but guess what, they did their usual losing early in the playoffs. They have 0 AFC Title Game appearances in their 22 seasons of existence, YES, A BIG FAT 0. 

When it comes to Jacksonville I can only laugh. It seems like they have picked in the top 5 for the last 20 seasons and have nothing to show for it except 1 AFC Title Game appearance. 

Going by history, Colts still are the best team in the AFC South since its invention. Facts hurt! The others have some catching up to do and we haven't been dominant since 2014. We have spotted these other teams 10 seasons, and they still haven't made a SB or win 1.

Since the AFC South was created (2002), Division Championships:

Colts 9

Texans 7

Titans 4

Jags 2

The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

None of your historical "facts" matter. ZIP. NADA.

He can look at our secondary and have a chuckle, understand our LB position is modest with no apparent depth. Perhaps underestimate our potential on offense. 

And over estimate his teams overall probabilities.

Past performance belongs in the scrap heap of history.

I like our probability of finishing 3rd. Around 45% for a WAG. 

Just for fun. 

Historical facts for our GOAT.

6-10 in year 4.

1st 4 seasons 64 starts. 32-32 w/l  with haha 81 Int.'s. It wasn't until year 6 that he learned how to throw a ball that didn't wobble/flutter. 

Where we finish in 2024.  7-10 to 10-7

1st.   10%

2nd.   30%

3rd     45%

Last   15%

17 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jags are good, Titans aren't anymore, huge difference. I think we split with the Jags this season, we will see.

So the Jags are good AND swept the Colts, but you have them finishing behind the Colts. It's not that different than this guy thinking TEN could finish ahead of IND.

I don't see either as delusional. We really don't know how IND or TEN will look until we see the games. HOU is probably the easiest one to predict after the end of last year. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, shasta519 said:

OL should improve from a bottom unit. They likely won't all be great, but these could be some huge difference makers.

And just last year, TEN was competitive against the Colts with Levis. If we think AR can take a step, we have to consider that Levis could as well. 

So much reason probably lost amongst some.

17 hours ago, Myles said:

I see nothing wrong with it.  Colts fans and media are the same way. 

Ditto.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 8:05 AM, BProland85 said:

Paul Kuharsky, who covers the Titans and has become a homer for them, was on the radio today saying he expects the Colts to be bad and possibly a top 5 drafting team. I think he just hates Richardson and thinks the roster is average at best. Funny that he thinks higher of the Titans roster as he has them doing better next year. Shows how much Titans fans and even media are delusional with their own team and outwardly as well with the Colts. 

To his point, the Colts have done nothing to suggest they are a play off team. Super soft schedule last year and although I love Richardson, it is a big year for him. The Colts D has more questions than answers going into next year. The AFC South is up for grabs and like every year in the NFL, there will be a lot of surprise teams. All teams are starting from ground zero

• Like 2

2 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

He can look at our secondary and have a chuckle, understand our LB position is modest with no apparent depth. Perhaps underestimate our potential on offense. 

Just for fun. 

6-10 in year 4.

1st 4 seasons 64 starts. 32-32 w/l  with haha 81 Int.'s. It wasn't until year 6 that he learned how to throw a ball that didn't wobble/flutter. 

1st.   10%

2nd.   30%

3rd     45%

Last   15%

The success of the this team is primarily on a  basically rookie qb and a secondary that has shown nothing from last year other than apparent upside. I could see the Colts finishing any where from 1st to last.  The will finish 1st if Richardson is the real deal, Wr and Te's have break out years, Latu shows flashes of a franchise rush end and  a couple of play makers develop in the secondary. The chances of all those things happening is probably not realistic but they could. I actually think the Jags will win the division.

• Like 1

If anyone thinks Tennessee is going to finish higher then us or has a good chance to, then why can’t we finish higher then Houston? We were one drop away from beating them and sweeping them last year. Houston is overrated and yall acting like they are so good. We should have swept them with a backup QB. Hop off there *, and have better expectations.

3 hours ago, shasta519 said:

So the Jags are good AND swept the Colts, but you have them finishing behind the Colts. It's not that different than this guy thinking TEN could finish ahead of IND.

I don't see either as delusional. We really don't know how IND or TEN will look until we see the games. HOU is probably the easiest one to predict after the end of last year. 

I have us finishing ahead of the Jags because we have Richardson back. I would like to think he will be better than Minshew, if not we have a problem.

3 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Just for fun. 

6-10 in year 4.

1st.   10%

2nd.   30%

3rd     45%

Last   15%

I have us finishing 2nd and making a WildCard, to think that is delusional is delusional. That is a good unbiased prediction. Regarding Peyton, he had 2 bad years in his career. His rookie season and year 4 like you pointed out. Outside of that he was an elite QB. His INT total is inflated in his 1st 4 years because he threw 28 as a rookie.

3 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

To his point, the Colts have done nothing to suggest they are a play off team. Super soft schedule last year and although I love Richardson, it is a big year for him. The Colts D has more questions than answers going into next year. The AFC South is up for grabs and like every year in the NFL, there will be a lot of surprise teams. All teams are starting from ground zero

To me it all comes down to if Richardson can stay mostly healthy. If he can, I have ZERO doubt they will be better than TN and could certainly win the division. I don't have many doubts about Richardson's game, it's all about his health to me. Richardson is the far superior QB over Levis provided both are fully healthy in my eyes especially when you factor Anthony is paired with Steichen, and has a very good OL, RB, and weapons around him. 

10 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

If anyone thinks Tennessee is going to finish higher then us or has a good chance to, then why can’t we finish higher then Houston? We were one drop away from beating them and sweeping them last year. Houston is overrated and yall acting like they are so good. We should have swept them with a backup QB. Hop off there *, and have better expectations.

But we did not sweep Houston.  Houston should win the division.  They are good and will be good this year.  

21 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

Colts can finish above HOU. They were competitive against them in Week 18 last year, plus HOU has a gauntlet of a schedule this year. But I think most people would pick HOU to be the best team in the AFCS. They really don't have a lot of question marks, other than can they build on last year. 

14 hours ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

AR has never made it through a season yet so the media is right to question us.  Last year I was loud in saying sit AR for Minshew and I think we'll win and we did.  This year we all will find out what AR really is.  

It is pretty interesting to look back at last offseason narratives with the information we now have. Many fans claimed he wasn't a project QB at all...and that he was way ahead of schedule and there was no reason to sit.

But AR himself admitted he wasn't quite ready for the speed and power, specifically on the play where he got a concussion. He has also said he learned a lot by watching last year. His private QB coach, HC and OC have all made comments about improvements, like throwing with different speeds, understanding the playbook, reading defenses, etc. 

So it doesn't really sound like he was way ahead of schedule. And I think those that thought AR should sit (at least a few games) were likely correct. It might have changed the course of last season.

18 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Richardson is the far superior QB over Levis provided both are fully healthy in my eyes especially when you factor Anthony is paired with Steichen, and has a very good OL, RB, and weapons around him. 

I am not one of those Levis truther Colts fans. But I am not ready to say AR is a far superior QB. Both have great arms, but Levis might have the quickest release in the NFL. 

Compared to AR (or really most QBs), Levis was playing in a terrible situation last season. Arguably the worst OL, an outdated offensive scheme, only one good WR. Yet, there were plenty of flashes of what he could do as a passer. 

And now, he *should* have an improved OL, far better weapons and an offensive-minded HC (who worked with other great QBs).  So Levis is now in a somewhat comparable situation to AR. 

I won't be surprised if Levis takes a leap. But at the very least, I think TEN will be much improved on offense.

20 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have us finishing ahead of the Jags because we have Richardson back. I would like to think he will be better than Minshew, if not we have a problem.

They lost to JAC with AR and Minshew starting though.

I really don't know what to think about JAC. They seem like they should be really good, but they haven't been. 

Just now, shasta519 said:

They lost to JAC with AR and Minshew starting though.

I really don't know what to think about JAC. They seem like they should be really good, but they haven't been. 

I think they are good, but they are underachieving. I say they are underachieving because Trevor was supposed to be great, in reality he is just good. Huge difference. Stroud may be better than he is.

4 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

I am not one of those Levis truther Colts fans. But I am not ready to say AR is a far superior QB. Both have great arms, but Levis might have the quickest release in the NFL. 

Compared to AR (or really most QBs), Levis was playing in a terrible situation last season. Arguably the worst OL, an outdated offensive scheme, only one good WR. Yet, there were plenty of flashes of what he could do as a passer. 

And now, he *should* have an improved OL, far better weapons and an offensive-minded HC (who worked with other great QBs).  So Levis is now in a somewhat comparable situation to AR. 

I won't be surprised if Levis takes a leap. But at the very least, I think TEN will be much improved on offense.

Maybe. I still feel like Levis’ lack of pocket awareness and deficiency in decision making will plague him. And their new HC is still unproven so we don’t know how they’ll be this season. Vrabel was not a bad coach in the least so let’s not discredit the loss of him either. 

6 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Maybe. I still feel like Levis’ lack of pocket awareness and deficiency in decision making will plague him. And their new HC is still unproven so we don’t know how they’ll be this season. Vrabel was not a bad coach in the least so let’s not discredit the loss of him either. 

I watched Levis and AR both play in college - at least 3 or 4 full games, the year before they came out. I have also seen a small sample size of both in the Pro's as everyone has. AR to me is clearly the better talent, can he stay healthy is really most Colts fans concern. I look at Levis play and he panic's a lot in the pocket forcing bad passes, his awareness is shaky too. He likes to run, and he isn't built like Allen or Luck was. He took some brutal shots last season which doesn't bode well moving forward.

• Like 1