Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: 2024 Schedule drops May 15. Update ***Schedule posted on page 5***

40 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

All Colts games are also free when you live in Indianapolis like I do whos your daddy dancing GIF

You have to pay your cable provider buddy 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I have Amazon prime but I hope none of there others are colt games.

45 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Now I can’t even watch Christmas games without Netflix. Stupid

This is absolutely disgusting. Agree with you 100%. Screw Goddell.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I guess I will have to still get nfl plus if I want to watch any of these exclusive games.  At least 3 times. 

Or….   Go to a restaurant/bar that carries the games.   Here in California, I go to a popular chain called BJ’s.   I have breakfast or lunch while I watch the Colts game.  It’s a nice fun way to watch the game legally with friends.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Now I can’t even watch Christmas games without Netflix. Stupid

You couldn't watch them at all before, so has anything changed? 

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

What are you talking about?

There weren't any games to watch before so nothing was reduced from your viewing historically

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Apparently Colts Pats game may not be week one because of a scheduling conflict. We will see. I still think it could be Texans. Very cruel to make colts play at Houston and GB first two weeks.

Not worried about either one of them. 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Looks like the games with ? are division games.

GB is a very good team and have a very good QB. Why would you want to play in Houston week 1.

GB over-achieved last year and won't be as good, I personally think. Texans are not as good as everyone thinks. We should have swept them last year if it wasn't for a catchable pass that was dropped. The only thing that would scare me about Texans week 1 is we lose every week 1. If it was week 2, almost all Colts fans would feel a lot more positive about it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The D-line personnel remain to be seen. My concern is whether or not Gus Bradley has the capacity to orchestrate the talent we have to best advantage. I'm skeptical. I feel Bradley is too dogmatic and ideological in his philosophy to use the tools he has.   In short, he can't see what he won't see, and I don't know if anyone on the team has the ability to change that.
    • He hasn't been a pancaker since he got paid. My recollection is often iffy but wasn't it year 4 that he played with an ankle injury? And he came into the league with back issues.   I pound the table that our opponents don't give an inch to Fries when it comes to Fries knocking them back in short yardage. So absolutely our opponents can line up their strength to cover from Kelly to a L TE.  What has been shocking since his early Pancaking All-Pro seasons is him getting drive blocked so instantly and powerfully that he looks like a Joe. And occasionally big guys are around him in a flash. My first thought is he is off on the snap timing. Nelson is still executing loads of good blocks and I would put his pulls up against anyone. Yes, OK, definitely many of those are pancakes. When I was thinking of pancakes I was picturing him going mano y mano with the guy across from him and riding them for 6 yards then landing on them.  It's history. 
    • What is the percentage of runs behind Q that don't get 3rd and 4th and short.  Thanks in advance.  I'm sure you have the percentages 
    • Where did I say that Porzingis is better than Haliburton?   By the way, Porzingis’ stats are similar to Halliburton except that he averages 2 points more per game , 5 more rebounds per game, more than 1 more block per game, etc. Halliburton is a better passer… because that’s his job. But don’t dare argue that Porzingis doesn’t contribute as much.  Literally every stat proves otherwise.      
    • They should have won when Tatum was a rookie, or within the first 2-3 years as a 19-22 year old?   With no other support? Heck, Lebron didn’t win until he formed a Big Three in Miami. MJ had a fantastic team around him.     Now that the Celtics have a strong team around Tatum, they’ll be there for years.
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 21,072

Moderators
    • Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 435

• CoachLite

CoachLite 1,209

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,677

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 1,046