Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marv Harrison Jr no shows at combine

Without notice to teams he’d agreed to interviews with. And no notice to media scheduled to interview him either.

that’s not a good look for a potential top 5 pick…

while it was widely reported he wouldn’t work out or doin anything physical, he did agree to a number of interviews with various teams. And scheduled a media interview

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Without notice to teams he’d agreed to interviews with. And no notice to media scheduled to interview him either.

while it was widely reported he wouldn’t work out or doin anything physical, he did agree to a number of interviews with various teams. And scheduled a media interview

His plot to move to 15 for the Colts LOL!!

3 hours ago, csmopar said:

This year draft class' biggest €$¢£?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, csmopar said:

What Brock Bowers did today wasn’t a good look either.

4 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

This year draft class' biggest €$¢£?

it’s a toss up with Bowers I would say.

Well, he didn't set every record of any combine player ever. by missing that goal he surely putting on pads and succeeding in real game situations is a myth and has disqualified him as being a solid blue chip player...........

6 hours ago, csmopar said:

He’s undoubtedly the #1 receiver in this years class and the offspring to one of Indy’s greats. He’s also not hired a manager and will be going through this process on his own. I’m sure he consulted with his dad before he made any rash decisions. 

1 hour ago, ProblChld32 said:

He’s undoubtedly the #1 receiver in this years class and the offspring to one of Indy’s greats. He’s also not hired a manager and will be going through this process on his own. I’m sure he consulted with his dad before he made any rash decisions. 

Who knows if he consulted?

It's okay if he wanted to miss the Combine completely. In that case, he shouldn't have agreed with many teams on schedule like interviews and press media conferences.

That doesn't seem like his dad would've approved, that seems like he's acting whimsically on some bad advice. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ProblChld32 said:

Yeah I get that. But arranging interviews with multiple teams, even if you’re not working out, and then missing them without any communication to said teams is a very bad look and I doubt Marv Sr would tell him to do that. 

• Thanks 1

While QBs not throwing has always been a thing, this trend of top guys doing nothing but interviews is concerning. These guys with this elite tape have nothing to lose. Do your testing and interviews and go home. I don’t care about on field drills tbh, but you can at least test.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, richard pallo said:

What Brock Bowers did today wasn’t a good look either.

it’s a toss up with Bowers I would say.

I could not find anything that Bowers did. He did not run or participate, but that is what many of the top players have done.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, csmopar said:

Yeah I get that. But arranging interviews with multiple teams, even if you’re not working out, and then missing them without any communication to said teams is a very bad look and I doubt Marv Sr would tell him to do that. 

We don’t know that he doesn’t plan on still meeting with those teams. Either at the pro day or virtually.

11 hours ago, ProblChld32 said:

We don’t know that he doesn’t plan on still meeting with those teams. Either at the pro day or virtually.

He may plan to skip rookie training camps as he's clearly above them all.

But, we don't know that he doesn't plan on still playing NFL games when His Highness feels like playing on a Sunday.