Conference Championship Weekend

chad72

Conference Championship Games  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which teams are you rooting for?

2. 2. Lions @ 49ers: Who wins?

3. 3. Chiefs @ Ravens: Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:30 PM

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Lamar Jackson doesn't have a monkey on his back.   He is only 27 years old.   Lots of career left.   I hope when he gets his MVP he isn't scared

Some of the QBs in the coming drafts are 24. Lamar is young. I was hoping he would win this year.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was wrong and should have known better to bet against the great Pat Mahomes. Top 5 QB ever no doubt now. Go Lions in the next game.

Chiefs are the new Patriots!!! Undeniable 

Lamar doesn’t manipulate the pocket nor does he throw accurately enough times to make a dent against elite Ds

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Lamar Jackson doesn't have a monkey on his back.   He is only 27 years old.   Lots of career left.   I hope when he gets his MVP he isn't scared

Lamar had a great year, he proved a lot, made the Final 4 and will be MVP again. Losing to Mahomes is no shame.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I wish chiefs would go away. The SB is not very exciting when they are in it every year.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I’ll take it over the Pats or Brady being in it every year.

I’d like to see someone besides the Chiefs, but I’d MUCH rather have the Chiefs than the Patriots. 

Watching the Patriots suck now makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Trying to make Lamar into something he isn’t bit them in the butt.

It’s been terrible 

I disagree.   But it takes all kinds.  

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Not undeniable at all.   They have 2.  They have a long way to go

The assumption is Mahomes plays another 10 years and if he does, they will be right there. 

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

I’d like to see someone besides the Chiefs, but I’d MUCH rather have the Chiefs than the Patriots. 

Watching the Patriots suck now makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

give it another decade and I bet you change your tone. 

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Nah the Pats were cheaters over and over and that’s only the stuff we know about.  I’ll always look at the Pats as tainted.  There is no denying KC.  

Agree!!!

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Nah the Pats were cheaters over and over and that’s only the stuff we know about.  I’ll always look at the Pats as tainted.  There is no denying KC.  

Andy Reid’s record across franchises is more impressive than Belichick, IMO

Yea they’re far more tolerable than Patriots

• Like 1

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

give it another decade and I bet you change your tone. 

Maybe, but I find Mahomes and Reid likable. Brady and Belichick were cheats and not very likable in my opinion. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Maybe, but I find Mahomes and Reid likable. Brady and Belichick were cheats and not very likable in my opinion. 

Exactly I respect the Chiefs.  Like I said Kelce gets annoying at times but he’s just that annoying big difference between that and cheating.

With that said, Go Lions!

• Like 1

The good thing is he isn’t. His arm is ten times better then Lamar’s.

He’s not more accurate though and that was Lamar’s biggest failing this game. 

• Like 4

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Mahomes is the new Brady, Brady met his match in Peyton eventually losing an AFC Title Game to him. As of now Mahomes has no Peyton to go against. Lamar is a great QB and has nothing to be down about. He made a Final 4 and lost to a top 5 QB of all-time. 

But the AFC is loaded now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I wish chiefs would go away. The SB is not very exciting when they are in it every year.

My guess:  It will be a repeat of the first Niners/Chiefs Super Bowl.  The Niners will limit them, but like Garopollo, Purdy won't score enough, won't come through in the clutch. 

• Like 1

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Anyone realize the refs for the Chiefs/Ravens was the same crew we had for the Browns game? Makes sense why there were so many bad calls. 

Most of the calls couldn’t be disputed upon replay but a couple of non-calls were, IMO. 

Don’t fumble the ball at the 1 yard line, irony is the guy who caused the fumble Sneed was who Flowers taunted for the penalty.

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

Most of the calls couldn’t be disputed upon replay but a couple of non-calls were, IMO. 

Don’t fumble the ball at the 1 yard line, irony is the guy who caused the fumble Sneed was who Flowers taunted for the penalty.

Yep Ravens had much bigger issues they could control and didn’t than the officials.

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Lamar doesn’t have the arm to make a lot of throws. It’s not weak but he just can’t. Richardson does. Lamar has been in the league awhile now. Richardson has played 2.5 games.

What a crock of nonsense!!

• Thanks 3

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Lamar doesn’t have the arm to make a lot of throws. It’s not weak but he just can’t. Richardson does. Lamar has been in the league awhile now. Richardson has played 2.5 games.

He does not have Richardson's arm but who does?

Who is everyone cheering on for the NFC game ?

Besides that, who do you think is the most capable to knock the chiefs out of the Super Bowl ?

I really hope the lions win…but I think the 49ers are the more capable team to win against the chiefs in the superbowl 

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

But the AFC is loaded now.

Yeah and Mahomes has beaten them all.  Chiefs are still waiting for someone to challenge them regularly in the AFC.  The closest has been the Bengals and even recently KC has gotten the better of them.

Doesn’t have the arm? Lamar was OVERTHROWING receivers 40 yards down field several times this game?! He can throw it, he just couldn’t hit the targets today at least. 

• Like 1