Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let’s Not Overlook the Falcons

Smonroe

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He has done exactly that. Pouting down rain Robinson only had 7 touches.

That was amazing.  I didn't see the game, but the Falcon fans are throwing a fit over it.

I have to think that Jayden Daniels is on their Christmas wish list more than getting Robinson going.  Now they'll just need a HC who's a QB guru...Frank, wait by the phone!

• Like 2

On 12/19/2023 at 12:49 AM, Lancer1 said:

As mentioned in another thread, if we're gonna lose any game and still make the playoffs, it would almost have to be this one  because the other 2 are conference games that we're playing at home but if we lose this weekend but win the 2 remaining games, we'd have 10 wins & a superior conference record - we'd be 4-2 in the division and 8-4 in the conference but if we win out, we're assured a postseason berth and could possibly even host a playoff game as divisional champions!

we have to win out

On 12/19/2023 at 12:58 PM, CR91 said:

Henicke is starting which kinda worries me because Colts struggle with rhythm QBs. Henicke can make plays out of the pocket, but that's not really his game. I hope this isn't similar to last year 

i hope gus does not play soft cover on third and long

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Actually, I am working all day on Christmas from 8am-6pm. I will make $50 an hour for almost doing nothing - that's double time baby! All the important games are Sunday, and I am off Sunday. I will go to moms on Christmas Eve/celebrate Christmas Sunday, eat and drink, and enjoy football all day. Then go in on Monday. Nobody wants to work Monday where I am at, so I took it. For $50 an hour hardly doing anything, anyone would be a fool to pass on that and I usually work nights. That is a $500 day The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO) - I don't go back in until Tuesday night so I still have part of Christmas off and can watch the Ravens at 49ers.

if you had one day left to live would you sell it to your company for $500? deep thought!!!! all of us who work by the hour sell our lives away one hour at a time to the companies we work for

13 minutes ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

if you had one day left to live would you sell it to your company for $500? deep thought!!!! all of us who work by the hour sell our lives away one hour at a time to the companies we work for

If I had 1 day left, I would spend it with my mom, eat a 14 oz Ribeye medium cooked Steak, big Bake Potato with Butter, Ranch Dressing, Sour Cream on it, and drink a 5th of Crown Royal. Sleep peacefully probably with the 2006 SB on as I go.

So, the answer to your question is no. In this case I don't plan on dying Monday lmao 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If I had 1 day left, I would spend it with my mom, eat a 14 oz Ribeye medium cooked Steak, big Bake Potato with Butter, Ranch Dressing, Sour Cream on it, and drink a 5th of Crown Royal. Sleep peacefully probably with the 2006 SB on as I go.

So, the answer to your question is no. In this case I don't plan on dying Monday lmao 

i sure hope not after our win sunday, you would miss the colts in the playoffs

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah, I am too much of a pest to die now lmao . Then again if we win the division, I may have a heart attack of being in disbelief Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV.

Get your heart ready, because if we win out, I believe we will win the AFC South because Jacksonville plays @ Tampa, the Panthers at home followed by @ the Titans and I could easily see them dropping 1 of those road games, possibly even both of them but if we take care of our business, all we'd need is for them to lose 1 of their remaining 3 and we're hosting a playoff game at LOS.

• Like 5