Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Panthers post game reaction

GoColts8818

1 hour ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

our o-line is below average

they aren’t bad in pass protection, but the run blocking isn’t good. They just don’t get much push and it shows in short yardage plays. With the caliber of backs the colts have, they should be much better.

• Like 2

I also think the RPO out of shotgun on short yardage isn’t always helping the line and JT.  Defenses are just going to sell out to stop JT.  The slow development of those plays don’t help in short yardage with Minshew at QB. At least it looked that way to me yesterday. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I circled 2 games this year to come away with Wins, New England and Pittsburgh! Any critic’s are welcome to participate. Those are my Super Bowls for this year. Win pretty or win ugly, get those 2 and Life is Sweet!

I like the way you think! 110% feel the same way.

32 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I don't have them circled. but to finally beat the Steelers would be awesome.  To beat both the Steelers and  the Pats in

the same year would be off the charts - especially with a backup QB!

It would be so fitting if we were somehow to beat the Pats so badly in Germany that Bill gets fired. Merely a year and a week after he did it to Reich. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 1:52 AM, Moosejawcolt said:

What's that tell u when the face of your franchise is a guard? Can u think of another , not even great franchise, when the guard is "the man"?

Nelson isn't the face of the franchise.   JT maybe,  Pittman,  AR when he is healthy.   Buckner perhaps