3. @EasyE83-52

4. @Moe82-53

@Chrisaaron102382-53

6. @w87r81-54

7. @VikingsFanInChennai80-55

8. @coltsva77-58

@RollerColt77-58

Honorable Mention: @Solid8465-38

-Everyone has the Chargers tonight, except @VikingsFanInChennai. I am pretty sure this is all correct. 

• Like 2

9-5..

I'd like to personally thank..

Brett Rypien for not being able to hit the broad sign of a barn... bro you have Cooper Kupp and Puka Nucua and you kept handing the ball off for nothing. Get off a football field.

The Falcons for allowing a Dude who barely got his new jersey on, to march down the field for a last min TD..

The Bucs Ditto... I just have no words.. this was literally the same exact way the Falcons lost..  

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

12 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

9-5..

Brett Rypien for not being able to hit the broad sign of a barn... bro you have Cooper Kupp and Puka Nucua and you kept handing the ball off for nothing. Get off a football field.

The Falcons for allowing a Dude who barely got his new jersey on, to march down the field for a last min TD..

The Bucs Ditto... I just have no words.. this was literally the same exact way the Falcons lost..  

You are still 83-53 overall, very good. See standings above. At least you didn't pick the Jets, I almost switched that pick but didn't. I stuck with the Chargers thank God! Herbert finally won me a game. Regarding the Rams, I agree because I picked them too. This is what I think of the Rams homer simpson whatever GIF

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are still 83-53 overall, very good. See standings above. At least you didn't pick the Jets, I almost switched that pick but didn't. I stuck with the Chargers thank God! Herbert finally won me a game. Regarding the Rams, I agree because I picked them too. This is what I think of the Rams homer simpson whatever GIF

lol It's only those 3 loses that irked me.. I lost Washington and Raiders fair and square. 

But the rams * me, not only because i picked them but I have cooper kupp in fantasy and he just couldn't throw the ball to him!!

and the Bucs and Falcons.. really being seconds away from getting those correct just makes be wanna slap someone. and the texans doing with the THEIR nice and new shiny QB. GTFOutta here Stroud. I hope the Bengals bring him back to earth..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

lol It's only those 3 loses that irked me.. I lost Washington and Raiders fair and square. 

But the rams * me, not only because i picked them but I have cooper kupp in fantasy and he just couldn't throw the ball to him!!

and the Bucs and Falcons.. really being seconds away from getting those correct just makes be wanna slap someone. and the texans doing with the THEIR nice and new shiny QB. GTFOutta here Stroud. I hope the Bengals bring him back to earth..

As of now, you are in thick of things. There is a long way to go. If you want to, go ahead and start the new thread with our overall records posted. I have our records posted above, just add a win to each except Vikingsfan who had the Jets.

46 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

9-5..

I thank Stroud for his heroics :) and share the thumbs down for the Falcons, bro, wish Jaren Hall would have stayed in.

Brett Rypien, you should have known his history once they couldn't use Stetson Bennett as backup that had the lion's share of preseason backup reps, that was a slam dunk pick for me, to be honest. It was like Titans trotting out Malik Willis, to be honest.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I thank Stroud for his heroics :) and share the thumbs down for the Falcons, bro, wish Jaren Hall would have stayed in.

Brett Rypien, you should have known his history once they couldn't use Stetson Bennett as backup that had the lion's share of preseason backup reps, that was a slam dunk pick for me, to be honest. It was like Titans trotting out Malik Willis, to be honest.

I was a hair away to taking the Bucs, glad I didn't. Stroud pulled one out of his rear lmao 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I dont even know who the dude is.. but i was at chucky cheese for a bday party at 11:00.. once the games started rolling around i was like "oh snap, let me check and see if stafford is gonna go today"... 😏

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I dont even know who the dude is.. but i was at chucky cheese for a bday party at 11:00.. once the games started rolling around i was like "oh snap, let me check and see if stafford is gonna go today"... 😏

Same here. I thought Stafford was playing as well, that is why I took the Rams. Had I known he wasn't playing I would have gone Packers. I need to be more careful from here on and out. That is a mistake I normally I don't make as in I normally who is playing and who isn't. 

• NFLfan unpinned this topic