Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#6 Colts @ Jaguars, Oct. 15, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jags  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Zach Moss had 195 yards and 2 TDs in the last game. How many yards rushing and catching will Moss have in this game?

• Less than 75 yards
    • 75 to 150 yards
    • More than 150 yards
  2. 2. Gardner Minshew will have how many TDs (passing, rushing, and possibly catching) in this game?

3. 3. After this game, which team will lead the AFC South?

• The Colts
    • The Jaguars
    • The two teams will have the same record.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2023 at 05:10 PM

Just now, a06cc said:

Rookie coach excuses are out the window right there 

You're down by 2 TDs with 3 mins left in the game and their offense has been too good to give the ball back to and hope your defense can force a 3 and out.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

If we were trading for Jeudy, it'll definitely happen now.

i just dont see what another WR adds. 

i would love to have Jeudy, but in terms of roster mechanics and stuff like that, I just don't see it this season 

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was a desperation pass, he had to fling that. I will say this we didn't quit and like I tell everyone, this game is a perfect example why stats don't mean everything - we had better stats on offense. Turnovers lost this game.

Minshew single-handedly lost us this game. 

1 minute ago, Shive said:

You're down by 2 TDs with 3 mins left in the game and their offense has been too good to give the ball back to and hope your defense can force a 3 and out.

No excuse when you QB has struggled all day long. 

Just now, AKB said:

i just dont see what another WR adds. 

i would love to have Jeudy, but in terms of roster mechanics and stuff like that, I just don't see it this season 

It obviously depends on price, but for a day 3 pick, the price may be worth it to replace Pierce on a whim. 

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

It obviously depends on price, but for a day 3 pick, the price may be worth it to replace Pierce on a whim. 

day 3? ill take it. 

but like in terms of where we are now, i just see us sitting back and letting the record be whatever, especially with AR out. 

him going out changes it imo 

i think they let shane coach with what he has. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• You are missing out a rather LARGE piece of the puzzle in your factoring here. We had last season's win numbers with GARDNER FREAKING MINSHEW at QB practically the whole season. Love the guy and what he did for us last season, but he isn't exactly a world beater at the QB position. AR brings such a different dynamic to this offense and teamm, Shane is going to be chomping at the bit to get started this season. The sample size we saw from AR last season was small, but it was definitely encouraging - especially considering we were all expecting him to be much more raw and inaccuarte. He basically red-shirted last year, learning the NFL game and in Steichen's ear the whole time, while learning the playbook inside out.  Our team has fundamentally stayed the same as last season, which damn near won the AFC South with Gardner at QB for the love of god. Now we add AR to that mix, as well as some very interesting additions in Mitchell and Latu who could have very meaningful impacts. The fact that we are so under the radar is almost laughable - AFC South isnt going to know what hit it. 
    • Great points!  I would assume the Irsay’s would conduct the interviews. If Steichen is given more control he would as well or the new GM could decide his fate like Ballard did with Pagano. Several ways it can go and we are a few years away from it even happening so who really knows. I’m hoping none of it matters and the team becomes a true contender and this discussion is merely killing time. 
    • I would say "hire the best who's available for the job". If all the good / great GM candidates are gone, you're stuck hiring someone like Grigson (or maybe someone from this forum).   I often wonder, who's the best candidate to hire for an impossible job? Someone who can make the impossible, possible?
    • I agree.  Hire who’s best for the job.  But that doesn’t mean the guy who is easiest is automatically the wrong choice.  Easiest can also mean best.   It depends on your perspective.  
    • I’m in, can’t believe how fast this year is going. 
  • Members

• Shepman

Shepman 401

• jskinnz

jskinnz 2,680

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • krunk

krunk 8,436

• IndyEV

IndyEV 97