Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Upshaw, Fleener, or who else

That's not his position

I added onto my thought saying he could play linebacker with Angerer in the middle or DE depending on the scheme. And furthermore, a lot of LB's and DE's change positions in the NFL. It's all about what the team wants them to do. Upshaw would be fine as a down lineman.

Cordy Glenn. Undisputedly BPA, and fills a need. The OLine would suddenly be stout, and would have very solid depth. Add a solid NT (Ta'amu?) and a servicable CB or WR (I'd love to see it be Marvin Jones) tonight, and I'm going to be thrilled!

Janoris Jenkins,Stephen Hill,Cordy Glenn,

Love the Glenn or Hill pick, but i would not take Jenkins. I agree he has the skill set, but the off the field red flags could hurt the team. We have great possiblities, so let us not waste them.

Surprised Fleener is still around. He would be a great addition for Lick. Might even be able to trade down a few spots, get an additional pick and still get him.

This is honestly the best thing to do if they don't take Glenn or Upshaw. Those are the best players on the board. If they can trade down a few spots, they'll be able to get Fleener or another quality player while adding more picks.

I agree with the heart part. It would be great to get a big, fast TE that could be used as a receiver. Of course if somebody else wants him bad enough they could always jump ahead and pick before. Otherwise I would go defense with either Upshaw, Worthy or Jenkins - it really depends on who the Colts staff feels will best fit with what they want to do defensively. But I still would love to get Fleener.

Another vote for Cordy Glenn: a mid-first round talent who can play either ROT or G, fullfilling the primary task of protecting Luck while being the BPA to boot. I'm worried the Rams will take him. If they do, other quality choices are Upshaw, Fleener, J. Martin,

Randle, Hill and Konz. Thanx to Cleveland, Seattle and KC for being stupid.

Another vote for Cordy Glenn: a mid-first round talent who can play either ROT or G, fullfilling the primary task of protecting Luck while being the BPA to boot. I'm worried the Rams will take him. If they do, other quality choices are Upshaw, Fleener, J. Martin,

Randle, Hill and Konz. Thanx to Cleveland, Seattle and KC for being stupid.

I agree with everyone, Cordy Glenn makes ALOT of sense, but so doesn't Fleener Hill and Upshaw. I won't be dissapointed in any of those four. Does any think that because of the WR class is deep in this draft is why we didnt' see the likes of Hill, Wright and Randle drafted? maybe if we go Glenn or Upshaw with #34 there should be a quality WR prospect available in the 3rd.

Fleener upgrades our passing. Glenn upgrades passing, running and Oline depth all at one shot. As much as I want Fleener, Glenn has to be the BPA. Plus he can play tackle and guard. Grigson has to love that.

My biggest concern is Baltimore trading up to the Rams spot to grab Glenn, at which point, I hope the Colts trade down as well. If the Rams hold onto that spot, I don't see them going for Glenn.

My biggest concern is Baltimore trading up to the Rams spot to grab Glenn, at which point, I hope the Colts trade down as well. If the Rams hold onto that spot, I don't see them going for Glenn.

I wouldn't be suprised to see the rams stay at #33 and take Hill, Randle or Wright. they missed out by one pick on blackmon and one pick on Floyd so I don't think they pass up the chance at a target for Bradford.

Rueben Randle or Stephen Hill. Which ever is available. Im sure the Rams are going to take on ahead of us, we should take the other. I would prefer Randle, he reminds me of Hakeem Nicks which is who Polian should of drafted instead of Dpnald Brown.

I can't believe Cordy Glenn has fallen this far down the board. We need to grab him and never look back!

If they have decided on Fleener they should definitely move back some spots and grab another pick.

I don't want Upshaw, Hill or Randle. Jenkins I could live with, but only because he so darn talented.

The thing that worries me most about Glenn are these things I found on his scouting report: "Lacks Intensity" and "Questionable Work Ethic"

To me that just screams out Tony Ugoh part 2 and I want absolutely nothing to do with it. I would rather go Hill, Fleener, Upshaw, or trade down.

I wouldn't be suprised to see the rams stay at #33 and take Hill, Randle or Wright. they missed out by one pick on blackmon and one pick on Floyd so I don't think they pass up the chance at a target for Bradford.

Wright is a Titan.

I´m fine with Fleener, Upshaw, Jenkins or Glenn.

Friends, I'm a trasplanted Hoosier here in GA and wouldn't touch Glenn or Hill given what I seen them do at the collegiate level. I think Fleener is a gift here at 2 for so many good reasons. A rookies favorite target is a big tight end, let alone one he has great experience with already and is 6"6" with a 4.5 40? Slam dunk Colt fans....I like going CB, WR, BPA and NT depth in future rounds.

wow not sure how I missed that pick . I'd rather see Hill,Fleener or Glenn than wright anyways.

I have questions about Hill, despite how well he's ranked. I can't help but wonder how much of his success is athletic v. skill and how that may impact him at the NFL level.

I think I'd put Glenn and Fleener at the top of the available list, with Hill and Upshaw close behind them.

I'd be fine with Upshaw but only if we are intent on trading Freeney for a 4th or future 3rd or 2nd.

Upshaw wants to play for the Colts and would be a perfect fit here since we are looking to get bigger and mroe physical.

I agree. Upshaw would give us more size and could play multiple positions depending on the front we play or into a sub package.

Tho I would really like to get us some weapons for Luck, but Id rather trade down a couple picks for that.

BPAs

RB:

Lamar Miller

WR:

Alshon Jeffrey

Reuben Randle

Stephen Hill

TE: 

Coby Fleener, TE

OT: 

Jonathan Martin

Mike Adams