2023 Week#3: Colts @ Ravens, Sunday, September 24, 2023, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Colts @ Ravens  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Game ends in a tie
  2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts defense have?

• None
    • 1 to 2
    • 3 to 4
    • more than 4
  3. 3. How many touchdowns will Minshew have (throwing and rushing)?

• None
    • 4 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2023 at 05:05 PM

Your Indianapolis Colts (1-1) have another road game in the early season, this time in rainy Baltimore to play the Ravens (2-0).

Gardner Minshew will start in place of rookie Anthony Richardson who sustained a concussion during last week's win against the Texans. Ryan Kelly has been playing great for the Colts, but he too will be out and will be replaced by Wesley French.

GettyImages-1687057839-scaled-e169517066

Seven Ravens starters have been ruled out for this game in addition to three who were placed on IR 

With so many Ravens players out, the Colts may  have a great chance to steal one on the road. It should be a fun game.

What are your thoughts on this game?

Cheer on your team. Good luck! :colts:

Football Sport GIF by Indianapolis Colts

How to watch/listen to Colts games.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I chose the Ravens but I think we have a chance. 1 to 2, and 1 were my other votes. Go Colts.

Colts are around top 5 in pass rush with 8 Sacks, and Ravens gave up 4 against Texans and now they've a backup OL protecting Lamar. So I predicted 3-4 Sacks. 

If it were AR as QB, I'd have no hard time picking Colts. With Minshew still, Colts can win if they play clinically without turnovers.

Only problem now is that Ravens prepare very well for the games and are capable of springing out surprises . In spite of all the injuries, it's their game to lose or get overpowered. 

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Colts are around top 5 in pass rush with 8 Sacks, and Ravens gave up 4 against Texans and now they've a backup OL protecting Lamar. So I predicted 3-4 Sacks. 

If it were AR as QB, I'd have no hard time picking Colts. With Minshew still, Colts can win if they play clinically without turnovers.

Only problem now is that Ravens prepare very well for the games and are capable of springing out surprises . In spite of all the injuries, it's their game to lose or get overpowered. 

I usually pick Indy every week but Baltimore has the better team. Still doesn't mean we can't win the game. We went into KC in 2019 with Brissett and beat Mahomes. Anything can happen.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I usually pick Indy every week but Baltimore has the better team. Still doesn't mean we can't win the game. We went into KC in 2019 with Brissett and beat Mahomes. Anything can happen.

The Ravens have 10 starters out, 3 of which are not on the injury report because they are on IR. They may still win but the Colts have a very good chance to win today with so many starters being out.

The heavy rain may be the x-factor.  It has been raining since yesterday on the East Coast, with rain being heavier at times. I looked at the forecast for Baltimore. The rain is supposed to get heavier after 1 and last through the end of the game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

The Ravens have 10 starters out, 3 of which are not on the injury report because they are on IR. They may still win but the Colts have a very good chance to win today with so many starters being out.

The heavy rain may be the x-factor.  It has been raining since yesterday on the East Coast, with rain being heavier at times. I looked at the forecast for Baltimore. The rain is supposed to get heavier after 1 and last through the end of the game.

I hope it pours down rain and we win Sad Jeanne Moreau GIF

The Ravens may be missing 10 starters.

But the Colts are playing their 3rd string Center, their backup Quarterback, their backup Running Back, a Right Guard that shouldn't be starting, a Wide Receiver that has been all but invisible, and a pair of Corners that shouldn't be starting.

The odds will be even.

7 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

But the Colts are playing their 3rd string Center, their backup Quarterback, their backup Running Back, a Right Guard that shouldn't be starting, a Wide Receiver that has been all but invisible, and a pair of Corners that shouldn't be starting.

The odds will be even.

Do you realize fries has the highest grade in the league right now as far as lineman go.

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Do you realize fries has the highest grade in the league right now as far as lineman go.

I do.  After playing Jacksonville and Houston.  I've also watched him for the past 2 seasons.  I'll be glad if he becomes Mr. Amazing.  And will eat my crow when it is served to me.  But I'm not convinced yet.

1 hour ago, John Hammonds said:

The odds will be even.

I wondered when we would hear from you. :)

45 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am loaded up today. I have the Whiskey - My Crown Royal, Beer - 9% strong, Hot Barbecue Wings I bought late last night, 24 of them from Bw3's. They are better warmed up the next day Hungry Homer Simpson GIF- I have the Colts and Cubs on shortly, I love Sunday's. It is big being off work. 

I have the Pats @ Jets and Saints @ Packers showing by me. Then the Bears @ Kansas City will be shown in the late afternoon. I have to listen to the games I am interested in.

Yup Thats Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I have the Pats @ Jets and Saints @ Packers showing by me. Then the Bears @ Kansas City will be shown in the late afternoon. I have to listen to the games I am interested in.

Yup Thats Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver

I have the Colts at Ravens on CBS, wait for it, wait for it, I have the Chargers at Vikings on Fox as my 1pm games chandler bing happy dance GIF by Nick At Nite

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

So refreshing to see a coach holding players accountable.

It’s AMAZING. REFRESHING to have a coach not deal with people’s poor performance. It’s honesty seems like to me that it’s the reason we come out looking so focused. 

• Like 1

Thanks again for opening the thread, NFLfan!

I chose Colts and 3-4.  I think the running game will be good for the Colts today and the rain will affect the Raven's passing.

With so many strarters out it really does even things out.  We can steal this one with Minsh at the helm.

Go Colts!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet:

• Like 1